Fan Fiction ❯ "Wings Of An Immortal" ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
     Prologue     A Thousand Things Can Not Decide The Fate You Make For your Self... A Wrong Choose leaves you Wounded. Leave Behind Any Emotions. Have nothing to fear... Life is just... They Say she will raise and Take away all the Torment and Pain in the New Aged World. She will end the God and The Devils Fighting. She is Utopia... But no one knows who she is...             & nbsp;     A Couple Thousand Years Ago. 'Toronto Niagara Falls'                           &nb sp;  It was hard to breath. It was all she could remember. That it was hard to breath But it had been a nice release from the screaming of her baby Sister... Her Baby sister?     Arian jerked awake. She gagged though her breathing had become normal and not labored as she looked around. She was on her knee's? she was confused she didn't know what was happing everything was quiet... She frowned it was a bit to quiet for her own liking.     Moving to rub her eye's she frowned why the hell were her hands wet? she let her vision clear and she choked. She hadn't noticed the smell until now... It was on her hands on the walls it was everywhere... Arian let out a loud scream as she dragged her claws down her arms in hysteric's trying to get the black and red blood from her lithe body... Black?     Her sister had black blood... she had black blood. She felt her heart stop as she looked over There master had died... everyone was dead... She tried to stand only to feel something at her feet. She stopped She fell to her knee's and pushed back the black bangs of her littler sister. She was dead... her tear stained cheeks dried as the look of horror on her face.     Arian shook her head as she felt the urge of her own tears. Picking up the lifeless body she held to her and sobbed out. She couldn't believe this... She was actually lonely... She didn't want to think of it anymore... That was when she let out a piercing scream.