Fan Fiction ❯ "Wings Of An Immortal" ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 

 

         &nb sp;                         &nb sp;                         &nb sp;      CHAPTER TWO                 &nb sp;         As Arian stepped into the loft she yawned again, She was starting to let her energy wane from all the damned work she had been doing. But as she walked she felt the chilled of his Apartment sink into her burned flesh. "Gabriel...?" she spoke softly as she looked around. Normally he would have the sun shinning through, but the drapes were closed.     "Gabriel...?" She called out again, as she felt her heart start to race. "Where are you..." her voice grew soft but the hint of panic was thick and clear as if it were laced with her normal tone.     "Arian..." His voice was deep almost as that thick rumble though it held no emotion. She jumped and spun as she felt his cold breath on the back of her neck. "D-don't do that!" she barked at him as she crossed her arms over her chest, soon lowering her arms and turned her head away. "I need a break..." she said softly as she didn't even look at him.     "You did something wrong, Didn't you...?" he said softly before coming inches from her body, his fingers moving under her chin and lifting her head foreword. "What did you do?" he said. Arian stared at him and frowned. "I almost killed one of my crew..." Gabriel stared his sky blue orbs shining in the dark as his pin prick pupils constricted s if they were barely there.     "She pushed a button... I can almost feel the anger from you..." he said before placing his head on her shoulder, Arian frowned as she clenched her fists at her sides. "You have a mission..." he said before straightening to his full height, his hand moved down to hers as he moved to his living room. The room itself was dark. Black as a creek of sunlight poured through the slightly open drapes.     he moved to sit in his chair Arian  following though she fell to her knee's right beside him. He looked at her his orbs glowing, That was when he looked out towards the blacked off window. "It's okay. Relax Arian..." he said in a rather cool voice before Arian simply nodded and leaned her cheek on his knee her hands gripping his black slacks while she shut her eye's.     Gabriel stared at his best Perfection, he had found her a long time ago she had been in a river trying to get herself clean even though the blood had been her own. He slowly lifted his hand as he started to run his finger's through Arian black glossy locks of hair, For some reason he knew what was to come when he sent her on her next mission. At that he frowned though not feeling anything.     Arian let out a soft whimper at the gentle feeling he gave as she let herself drift off slightly. He only did this for two reasons he wanted to send her on a pain jerking mission or for her own comfort... Kind of thinking it was both she tried to stay awake. It wasn't working, his finger's felt so good while he stroked her scalp with such perfection.     "Arian..." his voice was soft as she tried to make a noise to show she was awake. It didn't work all she did was grumble out. "I need you to go out and save a woman named, 'Selene Cassidy...' the pay will be good..." he said while he felt her tense under his hand. She knew the name... farley well at that. He frowned again though he wished at times he could feel.   Arian felt her heart stop. No. She wouldn't that was when she jerked hr head away from his knee to stare at him. "Excuse me...?" she asked softly her ember orbs flashing with anger, "Selene Cassidy..." she hissed before she pushed herself away from him. He didn't look pleased. "No. I won't go. Not with that name and not with who I think it is..." she said harshly as she moved into a standing position.       Gabriel let go of a soft sigh as he stared where he was, "You have to. You need to protect her..." he stated calmly before he could feel the aura around her spike and flare, the raw anger she gave off made him mentally shiver. "I don't have to do anything!" she snarled at him baring her fanged teeth at him. As she stared his black clothing blended while his white hair clashed with everything around him. He slowly stood and moved towards her. She snarled and backed away.     "Don't make me do it..." she pleaded as she was maneuvered into a back rover by the elevator door. He cornered her and stared down at her with those blue eye's. His pupils constricting into pinpricks. "You have to..." he said as Arian lunged flaring her fists at him only to be caught and have her hands shoved against the wall. Now he had her pinned.     "You Need to go. She needs you Arian. Don't fight me on this... The Amen know what you are. There searching for her reincarnation. If they find her they find you and Kill you off..." he said slowly as Arian looked away her brow's pinched as she wouldn't look at him. "They will bleed her dry and have her life force die off. Leaving you venerable to that as well. I will not lose you because you deicide to be stubborn..." he bit out rather harshly. He had been feeling her emotions, giving him the creepy edge of which made him head boss of there company.       Arian bit the inside of her cheek as she spoke her voice cracked and pained, "Where do I go... and what do I do...?" she asked Gabriel smiled but kept her in place he knew she would hit him the moment he let go. He had taught her everything and he meant everything that she knew to hunt and kill for him. Still he spoke, "You are to go to Old Toronto the City where you'll find where the Amen are gathering, The humans have there own Cult the 'Renegades' I need you to go and protect them. They know about her... They know about you... That is your mission..." he said as he let go of her wrists and moved back a couple of feet as she snarled at him her eye's going black.     "Your to leave a week from now. I suggest you start to train and seek counsel..." he said shortly before retreating to his bedroom, Leaving Arian to fume very silently by herself. She stalked into the elevator and jabbed the button to go down. She was not in a good mood and who ever crossed her path was to get it good... It was when she jerked her head at the sound of her bosses voice as he called from his bedroom.     "Nocturne has been searching for you..." He said rather harsh tone as if speaking of the man made him upset. If it were possible. Arian stopped as she heard the ding and watched the door open she smirked. Nocturne... or Alexandri Ashokan. Hmm he was a weird man and one of Arian's supplies...     "I'm not to fond of him..." she heard her boss call as he stuck his head from his bedroom door. "I think he might be trying to get to you Arian..." he stated as he drew his brow's at her. His white hair moving in motion with his body as he stood half way in and half way out. Arian snorted as she turned around and glared at him.     "Could it be because you slept with him!?" she asked and that had gotten her a iced glare, "I don't know who told you that but-" Arian cut him off as she barked out a laugh. "He told me, and you don't like anyone you sleep with..." she stated coolly before stepping into the Elevator and waving a rather cheerful good bye at her boss who's cheeks were a small tint of crimson.     With that Arian was on her to find her crew this week as she knew was going to move by rather fast...