Fan Fiction ❯ 9th Period ❯ French tease ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi guys I just have to get this vision out of my head before it kills me.

Disclaimer: I own this story but you can bit off it if you get an ideal from reading this. And I’m sure some people will. That’s why I’m giving permission. ; =^_^=

Warning: This is my dream and the only reason why I’m telling the readers out there is because I don’t want this to happen although this is a little romantic. And this will contain bad languages and I think that’s it…Well enjoy.

Dream 1: Period 5: French tease

On my way to French class I notice that there was no one in sight and the bell rung already. Usually there’s a group of people blocking my way to French class. Something going on and it’s freaking me out.

I keep walking down the empty hallways. Still freaked out.

`Hey maybe they have a cold blue.’ I thought but I was wrong or else I would see a flashing blue light on the sealing.

Okay I was really freaking out because I probably had gotten released early. And knowing this school they might think I skipped a period. And I might get caught up in Hall sweep since they don’t listen to a word kids say. And I don’t want a call home.

*Click* I herd a door open. Well all the doors down the hall open in union and it gave one loud Click. I looked around and saw people walking out of the class room. I stopped freaking out a little. But only a little.

Every body was lining up against the lockers looking at me as I still walked down that long ass hallway. Eventually they finished lining up and someone had a spotlight on me. And right in my eyes.

`What the hell?’ I actually thought and said at the same time but I kept on walking. I did not want to be late for French it would be the first time I was late all year.

“This is a long ass hallway. Damn how long have I been fucking walking?” I started talking to my self to take my mind off this situation. It started to work for a minute until I heard somebody’s voice.

“I cant believes he likes her.” they started to whispered but I ignored it.

“He doesn’t like her he loves her. But what I can’t believe is that a stupid ugly bitch like her can get someone that Fine.”



`Oh. I know she just didn’t say that and she can’t whisper for shit. Oh I‘m about to go tell that bitch off.”

I only paid attention to the part were she called me a stupid bitch everything else went threw one ear and out the other.

I was just about to go tell her off when I bumped into something. I wasn’t looking. That bitch caught me off guard.

“désolé… I mean sorry.” I mad a mistake and said. I’ve been practicing for my French test a lot and it just got kind of stuck in my head.

“C'est Katrina pas male.” (Translation: It’s ok Katrina.) This person said in a smooth voice that surprised me. I knew this voice.

My eyes widened as I looked up to see exactly who I bumped into. Him. The one I have been trying to avoid for months.

“T-T-T-Tyler.” I finally got out.

“Oui Katrina de quelle longueur a-t-il été ?..... Trois ans.” (Translation: Yes Katrina how long has it been?.....Three years.) He asked in French then answered himself.

“Quatre pour être exact. Que voulez-vous ?” (Translation: Four to be exact. What do you want?) I corrected then asked.

Just then he bent down to the side of my face then whispered in a husky voice. It was so smooth and sexy I had to admit.

“Vous avez été une mauvaise fille Katrina. Vous m'avez ignoré depuis trois ans et je veux savoir pourquoi..... Oh et de façon que la classe commence dans trente secondes. Vous devriez aller avant votre dernier.” (Translation; You've been a bad girl Katrina. You've been ignoring me for three years, and I want to know why..... Oh and by the way class starts in thirty seconds. You should go before your late.) He said the last part pointing at the door to my class.

“I was that close?” I said trying to get away but Tyler grabbed me and said “Il ira faire seulement prendre quinze secondes pour faire un hickey.” (It'll only takes fifteen seconds to make a hickey.)

I know every body there doesn’t speak French as fluent as Tyler and I. or some don’t speak it at all. But I know every body knew exactly what that last word meant because as soon as they herd it, it was like there vision increased by 20% as they watch Tyler move towards my neck and start sucking.

I gasped I’m surprised he would actually do this in front of everybody. Fifteen seconds passed but he held it there for a extra second or two. Probably thought I wasn’t keeping time. Tyler stopped sucking and licked my neck before he completely pulled away.

“Je vois que vous ne vous êtes pas détachés.” (I see you didn't pull away.) He pointed out.

“Fait taire.”(Shut up) Was all I said before I herd the bell. Well It was all I could say I was speechless.

Just then every teacher came out there and said “What are you all doing in the halls? The bell ranged already get inside of your classes.” Just then every body ran to their class except Tyler and I.

“Come on Tyler.” A woman’s voice came from a social studies class. Then another voice came which sounded like my French teacher Mrs. Bell.

“Come on Katrina your late.” Was all she said before turning back. I began to walk away from him and into the room but he stopped me.

“Hé Katrina.” (Hey Katrina) He said while walking to his social studies class.

“Hein?” (Huh?) I said turning to look at him.

“Je vous montrerai.” (I will show you.) he said as he walked inside and closed the door before I had a chance to speak

“Que!” I said to nobody.

`What the fuck does he mean by “I’ll show you.”. Was my last thought before I went in and took my test.

I knew this wasn’t going to be the last inceddent.

A/N: So what do you think is it good well tell me in a review.