Fan Fiction ❯ A bird without wings ❯ Escape ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

AN: LiCat *sings*...........Who wants to live forever? Who wants to live forever.? OOOoooo Who dares to love forever, When love must die. But touch my tears with your lips, Touch my world with your fingertips, And we can have forever, And we can love forever.............

Kimo:*cover up ears*...LI-CHAN PLEASE STOP YOU ARE HURTING MY EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiCat:oh...gomen.........*sigh* I love this song.....*G* and thats why you will find it in later chaps...hmmm...actually in the next book......

Kimo: * squeaks* Li-Chan aren't you going to introduce me???

LiCat: oh yeah sorry....this is my new muse Kimo *points at a guy with long brown hair and grey eyes*.........satisfied now kimo-kun........

Kimo: ^_^ yea.......now on with the story....*giggle* and Li-chan still owns all the chars...

LiCat: Ki-kun...I don't think we need any disclaimers now......not after what I said in the beginning.......*giggle*

Kimo: oh *G* well.......*sigh* I haven't seen any yaoi yet.....

LiCat: jeez...*giggle* if you want that you'll haven to wait a couple of chapters......................

Chapter 3

The man with black paced to a window and back, scratching his goat beard and once and again casting angry glances at his redheaded companion

"Why haven't we heard from him yet?" The goat bearded man growled and sat down in the chair next to his partner in crime. The red headed man didn't respond, he only stared at his partner with a wicked glimmer in his steel blue eyes.

"I mean, he don't want us to kill him, do he?" the redhead still didn't respond, but a malicious grin appeared on his face. The goat bearded man got a little annoyed with his friend.

"Have that witch of yours gotten your tongue?! What are we going to do?" the redheads grin grew wider and the goat bearded man felt like punching him, how could he take this whole thing so lightly.

"I think I know who has them and it's not him!"

~*~

My cry echoed in the cell as I ran over to my friend. He was hanging in his chains and the floor was covered in blood, his blood. I tilted up his face and stared at it in shock, he had a deep gash over the right side of his face. One of his perfect green eyes where damaged, why?

With shacky hands I unlocked the chains and rushed out of the cell. When I reached my room I opened my closet picked out a sheet, teared it into smaller piece's and picked up my pot of water. Then I rushed back to the cell, cleaned the gash and bandaged it.

I also took of his shirt to see if he had some more wounds, luckily he hadn't but he had alot of bruises. Why did they do it? Could it be for the fun of it? No, Runne wasn't like that....or am I really that bad judge of character? Questions, questions, when I find out the solution to one there is at least a dozens more to take it's place.

I hate growing up, life was just much more easier when you where a kid and didn't have a care in the world, oh wait I hated my childhood. I know what I did next was stupid, but hey, thats me. I would get killed if anyone found out. I sighed and picked him up. He was a bit taller then me but he was amazingly light.

I carried him over to my room and put him down in bed. I couldn't just leave him on the cold cell floor, could I? I picked out my diary from my little bookcase and sat down by the table to write in it the second time this day. I know that guys aren't supposed to write diarys, but that's ridicules. I mean, captains on ships write logs and that's almost the same. At least that was what my mom told me when she gave me my first book.

"Write it down and you don't have to think about it anymore" that was what she said to me. Pondering to much about the world and it's faults wasn't good for kids, she said. I told my diary what just happened and then I put it back into my bookcase.

I didn't had much other to do then to sit and stare at him breathing. Here is a question again, what was I going to do now? I didn't feel like home here anymore, why I don't know. I looked around my small room, should I run away from here with Raven. Yes, when he feels better we're going to escape. But how?

I looked around my room again, how were we going to escape? Some years ago I had a friend who said that I was cunning, I really did needed that cunning he saw in me now. I glanced over at the door to the stairs and then over at the empty plates on the table. Then it hit me, I knew how we could get out.

I sighed again, I've done that alot since Raven came here. I heard a movement and looked over at him again. He was sitting up in my bed staring at me with the eye I hadn't covered up in bandages. We sat there for a couple of minutes just staring at each other. Looked like neither of us knew what to say.

"uhm...if you want to escape I have a plan" he looked down on his hands and then up at me again.

"ok what's the plan"

~*~

I'm really happy that the robes we had hrm "borrowed" from the food delivery boys had hoods. It covered up Raven's bandages and my face. We reached the end of the stairs and I was about to open the door when Raven grabbed my arm, jeez I was so nervous that I almost jumped out of my skin.

If we got caught we would most defiantly be killed. The odds for getting caught was 90% so I think that I was right in being nervous, I looked over at him.

"why did you scare me like that" I whispered to him, he just stared the door avoiding my gaze.

"T-thank you" he whispered back to me. I don't think he uses those two words often, they didn't fit him. Me on the other hand, I have over used them 'Thank you master' 'Thank you for letting me get this job sire' ' thank you Liz for helping me' I have actually grown tiered of using it, cause when I use those words they doesn't mean anything.

But here it was someone saying those words to me, I wasn't to sure of how to respond. I didn't have to either, cause he let go of my arm, opened the door and walked into the main watch room. I followed him in and shut the door behind me.

It's strange but when I turned around and gazed over the room the butterflies in my stomach vanished and got replaced by a coolness I can't describe. I realized that if I got caught I would at least go down with a smile on my lips, cause I had tried.

~TBC~

Kimo:yep that's the end of chap hmm lets see yeah chap3....we will have the other chap up ASAP....but Li-chan has gotten a job *pouts* so it will probably take a while......*sigh*