Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Extraordinary ❯ The beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Sadly enough I DO own everything here.
 
Thoughts are in Italics.
 
 
Alexandria Sarin Walked down the crowded halls of Her school in an expert manner. She had learned how after about the first month, when she had come to first hour looking like an eggplant. She was glad it was fourth hour, because it meant she could talk to her friends about the assignment in Math. (A/N every one needs to know math)
 
“Alex!” Her best friend, Daris, called to her as soon as she stepped inside the classroom. Daris was a werewolf, and quite proud of it, His black hair stuck up in odd angles, and his friendly green eyes were gazing at Alexandria's choice of clothes. Black pants with about ten pounds of metal in studs and red shirt that said `Cute but Cruel So I'm worth it'
 
“What?” She said walking over to where he was and sitting beside him. It was well known she did not like being called Alex, and only let her friends call her that. She got out the stuff she'd need for this class waiting for him to start with his story. Daris was wearing his usual baggy jeans baggy black shirt with his sharpied-black shoes.
 
“Red got five tickets to the Impending Doom concert so He's taking You, Me, Mace, and His girlfriend, Hally” He said smiling, happy he got to go despite the fact he hated Hally, for all her shallow thought waves.
 
“A little over exited, aren't you?” She said smiling, Not showing the excitement she felt. Impending Doom was one of the most popular bands in the … non-human world. A werewolf singer/ guitarist, a demon drummer, another demon on the guitar, and a dark mage as the bassist. A wonderful Combo.
 
“Na, you're just too… emotionless.” He said, laughing as the most ridiculous teacher in all of the School walked in, Mrs.Tantager wasn't exactly respected around the school, and most of the time the class just made people more outrageous. Today she was dressed in a lavender dress with strips of cloth (with random objects tied into them) from her knee down, with a pair of red tights underneath.
 
“Then I wouldn't be in this class would I?” She answered laughing, not noticing one of the many people in school who believed mages didn't belong in a beast's school.
 
“Mrs.Tanteger, Alexandria's Talking is aggravating me!” Jag Smirked beside her, knowing Mrs.Tantager was a teacher of very few words, and was against aggravation, or even a slight tinge of being annoyed.
 
“That's a detention.” She answered, starting class. “this week we will discuss a type of relaxation you all should be familiar with, called mediation.”
 
Most of the class groaned, knowing they had to meditate in the dorms any way without a teacher standing over them. But Alexandria groaned the loudest, as she had to meditate more than the Demons and werewolves. `To calm the wild fire that is her soul' as her mother said it.
 
“Today we will be doing the water mage style. Get into a position that you find comfortable, Every one done with that? Now, close your eyes and let water flow into your mind, let it calm the fiery anger inside your soul… relax…”
 
____________________________________________
Okay new and revised! Tell me what you think!