Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Extraordinary ❯ Gossip ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Alexandria Sat in detention, with homework, she looked at the piece of parchment and frowned.
 
I am proud to be a Fire mage because
 
What was she supposed to write? Because it means I can be made fun of, or called a pyro? Yay… What fun, personally, she'd rather be one of the Demons.
 
I wonder where Daris is… or Mace… or Red… Or even Hally…
 
She began to write reasons that would make the teachers happy, like it makes me unique sets me apart… She knew Professor Gibdoove would eat it up, without ceasing to wonder why Alexandria acts like she doesn't like being a fire mage. She soon finished the assignment and looked at Mordvic who was making faces behind Professor Revetat's Back. She looked at the clock and smiled. “Professor Revetat, Its time to go.” She said Getting up and stretching. “See you in Math.”
 
Alexandria had decided what she was going to wear to the concert once she found out. Now she just had to find the clothes in all the piles in her room. She was under her bed trying to find her pants, when she hear Hally and her group of friends talking.
 
“Can you believe that Red wants to take his stupid friends to the concert instead of you guys? I mean, He hangs out with freaks!” What Red sees in her I'll never know. Hally paused to fix her hair. “I mean that Alexa chick and her boyfriend, Daris are total freaks! I mean werewolves are hot and all, But C'mon! He's taking his `I love my heritage' to far. I mean!”
 
“He could be hot, If he tried, and stopped hitting on that fire mage. It's just sick how they act like their friends. It's almost as annoying as Mace.”
 
Alexandria rolled out from under the bed, clutching her pants, she smiled as the room grew quiet.
 
“Its not polite to eavesdrop” Hally said in a matter-of-fact way.
 
“Its not polite to gossip.” Alexa Shot back, sneering. She looked at all the girls in the room. “What Are you doing in my Dorm? I'm sorry, Our dorm.”
 
Alexa looked at Hally at this point, who had been looking at her like gum stuck to her shoe. Alexa then stood up, giving her the ability to look down on Hally. She then open the door politely for the girls, and after the last one left, slammed the door muttering “sluts”