Fan Fiction ❯ A Love Always There ❯ Chapter 4

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A Love that was Always There

Ch. 4

The next day came and Link hardly slept. He had so much on his mind. Rauru came in his room. "Ready to go Link" Link was half asleep but he got up. "yea, let me change and everything, then we can go." 15 minutes later they were off the get Princess Zelda.

"Are we almost there yet?" Link asked. "Yes, its not far from here." While they were going, Link asked, "I wonder if the princess will get her memory back, if she will come with us. Do you think she can help defeat Gannondorf?" Link kept asking all these questions to Rauru. "I don't know if she got her memory back but I know she can help defeat Gannondorf by putting him in a portal forever." Said Rauru. "We're here" "So……where's the princess?" Link asked eagerly to find her. There is her parent's house, let's go over there." He said. Well is it alright if I go look at this town a bit to see what a town looks like?" Link said. "Sure but don't stay too long okay" "okay thanks." Link said as he went look around at the town of Straglin. Rauru went to Lushi and Reishi's house. They were so glad to see Rauru. They haven't seen him in a long time. Rauru explained that they needed Zelda to come back to help Link defeat Gannondorf. They didn't want her to go, but she was Hyrule's princess still and they needed her at a time like this. "Hali not here right now but she will be back later", Lushi told Rauru. They talked for a while to catch up with the old times until Link and Hali came back.

Link looked at this small town and was amazed how it was so different from the forest. He would like to live in a town like this one day, but for right now he had to do what he had to do, save Hyrule. He walked a little bit more until he was in a green field. He noticed the sun was going down. He loved watching the sunset. As he went in the field, he saw someone there watching the sunset……

He saw a young girl who had long, beautiful blonde hair. He thought she was the most beautiful person he had ever seen. He decided to go next to her. "Isn't it beautiful" Link said to her. Hali saw the young guy standing in front of her. She thought he was very handsome. She didn't know what to say to him so she smiled. "May I sit here" he asked. "Sure" she said. "I love watching the sunset, I try to watch it every night" he said. Hali couldn't believe that someone other than her loved to watch the sunset. All she said was, "me too" Link introduced himself. "Hello my name is Link, what's your name?" "My name is Hali, nice to meet you" As they shook hands, both Link and Hali felt something strange. "It's late, I should go, but it was nice meeting you Link." Said Hali. "Why don't I walk you home, I have to go to this house where my friend is at." He told her. "If you want you can." She told him. Hali was so nervous because she didn't know what to say to him. "Thank you." He told her. As they walked home, it was quiet. They were both shy and didn't know what to say to each other. Hali suddenly said, "I haven't seen you here, are you new?" "No, I'm just visiting with a friend." He told her.

"This is where I live" she told him. That was the same house he was going to. "This must be Princess Zelda" he thought to himself. "She sure is beautiful" "Your Princess Zelda!" Link told her. Hali didn't know what he was talking about. "I don't know what you are talking about." She said. "Go inside and your parents will explain everything to you." He told her. "I wonder what he is talking about" she thought. As they went inside, Rauru, Reishi, and Lushi were waiting for them. "Hali, sit down, we need to talk to you." They explained how she was adopted and how she needed to go with Rauru and Link. She didn't want to go, she didn't even believe it, but her parents wanted her to go so she agreed. She couldn't believe that they weren't her real parents though. She was real shocked and upset. She couldn't remember her childhood but she really did believe she was there daughter and certainly NOT a Princess. She packed her things and said her goodbyes to her parents "Mom, Dad, I don't care if you aren't my real parents, your still my parents and I love you" she told them. "We love you to, come back safe to us okay honey" "I will, bye" she said as she was off with Rauru, and Link.

**Next chapter will be out real soon. Hope everyone is enjoying it. Thanks and please review

dbzgirl03