Fan Fiction ❯ Acidic Paradise ❯ Chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DDQ: Hiya! I know it's been a while and even though I've been on Spring break I had lots to do. *sigh* I don't think I truly got a `break' at all, but oh well. I'll stop boring you. On with the story!!
 
Disclaimer: I'm pretty sure I own almost everything in here, but if I miss something sorry! ^_^;; hehe. Oh and I've got NOTHING against Goths, and I'm sorry if I messed up on how they are, but all are different, right?
 
 
Chapter 2
 
“Where could she be?!” A frantic woman paced in front of her stressed husband who sat in a chair holding his head. “It's 6:30AM! She left around 11 last night!!”
 
Yami was in hysterics. Kaytos couldn't stand to see his love in such…pain? Yes, pain over not knowing. Pain over ignorance to their eldest daughters whereabouts. Sighing he told her to just give her some space, that it might be the best thing to do for now.
 
“Yami, she's probably just at a friends house, or—“
“At that boys' house!!” Kaytos' head snapped up to look at his wife, to see her coming towards him. “Give me the phone!” She reached her hand out with every intention on calling the delinquent.
 
Soft knocks at the door halted her pursuit. Her heart leapt into her throat. Please let that be my baby! She just wanted to hold Mamitsuna in her arms and tell her how sorry she was.
 
Kaytos saw his wife eyes fill with tears and hope. Noticing she wasn't going to the door he went to answer it. Behind him he could hear the soft steps of his approaching wife. He stared in confusion when he saw two policemen in front of him.
 
“Officers” Kaytos questioned, his concerned voice reaching Yamis' now scared ears. She rushed to her husbands side in order to see the officers.
 
“Um, Mr. and Mrs. Keiotsei?” They both nodded, never taking there eyes off the officers. “May we come in?” Yami felt her stomach fill with dread.
 
~*Living room*~
 
“ I'm Officer Lukin. This is Officer Ceder.” Officer Lukin pointed to a female officer next to him. Her hard brown eyes seemed to show a little concern.
“We believe that we have your daughter down at the Besimel Hospital.” He took a breath when he heard Mrs. Keiotsei's strangled gasp, before continuing. “She was found in the street unconscious with some concerning injuries. -“
 
Whatever else was said after that was unheard by Yami. The tears that had formed in her eyes began to fall freely.
 
“Oh my God!!” She screamed. Her legs buckled beneath her, but before she could hit the ground Kaytos caught her.
 
“Yami. Yami, let's go. She needs us and we need to go to her.” He whispered into her ears as he tugged lightly on her arm. “Get the keys and your coat.”
 
“My baby Kaytos!” Her sobs continued, “You're right, we have to go to her.”
 
Yami gathered the keys, her coat, and her purse and hurried to the door, closely followed by her husband and the long forgotten officers.
 
~*Flashback/Dream*~
 
Mamitsuna ran fast down the street, cutting swiftly through yards and alleyways. She knew these streets like she knew herself…or at least she thought she knew herself. Shaking her head she listened. She could hear her heart pounding loudly in her head and ears. She groaned in pain. It felt as if her ears would begin to bleed and her head would split open if it kept at it.
 
She came to a sudden stop after 20 minutes of non-stop running. Tall and looming hauntingly above her stood the imposing figure of a beat up apartment building. Some of the windows were boarded up. From where she was a whiny baby's cry could be heard. Sighing, Mamitsuna began to walk up to the building. She felt both at ease and uneasy at this place. Away from all the stuck up people and now surrounded by the druggies. She just went from one extreme to the next. A ghost smile appeared on her face.
 
She walked into the building and began her ascent up the stairs, her thoughts causing her to zone out. She needed to come here…to see him. Her boyfriend Troy, he was a Goth. I mean, not like your fake wannabes. Oh no, he was the real deal. Constant depression, suicidal, does drugs, smokes, and has the attitude to back it all up. She didn't know why she was attracted to the bad ass, but hey…she was.
 
She finally reached his door on the 5th floor. She went to knock, but instead leaned her head closer to the door, her ear almost touching it.
 
“Ooooh, *giggle* stoooop.” Mamitsuna glared at the seductive cooing of the girl on the other side of the door. Wh..He..He wouldn't…would he?
 
The door knob was gripped tightly in her hand.
 
End of chapter 2
 
DDQ: Well that's all for now! I have to get some boxes and get some stuff packed. Hope you all like it! Ciao! ^_~ R&R!!