Fan Fiction ❯ After The End ❯ Intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day One. Proxsima IV Lengendary Beast

This is no more than the average human makes it. I am not a human, therefore, this will not apply to me, but please listen to me. My name is Lute. Lute is short Mallute, which is my birthright name. I am from the sentry of Proxsima IV. Proxsima is located somewhere between Neol and Galia solar systems. The year 20023, in earth years, that is around 5,000,000,000,000 or the end of the Gaia solar system. What is known as the inner planetary system is no more. Your first planet in order, Mercury, was engulfed by the raging change of the yellow star known as your 'sun'. Venus, the second, was burned and scarred for the long times ahead. Your planet of Earth, escaped the inferno, however all life ceased as the warmth from the 'sun' was gone, creating the planet to harden or freeze over. It became a hard rock, much like an asteroid, as did Mars. In this time, human had expanded across the system, to places as far as Saturn, a colony had been bulit in the asteroid belt-now it is nothing but a ruin, for it ran on solar power- your colonies on Jupiter's moons fled from the icy death that was forming over the region, however, they're attempts were destory as the crew ran out of supplies and the a solar flare from another system destory many of the crafts.

A group of Faer-runs, did come to the recuse, their human like features, made the weary refugees glad to see them. Faer-run do look much like human, they even know the common tonuge, but they are just like Opaleons. Opaleons are a type of race that doesn't like to socialize with others, they are racist and a way, though, a few a wealthy traders and merchants since there are so few of them.

My race, a myth from your culture, the dragon, is not all it seems to be. We are not evil, nor do we take these 'princesses' or whatever you called them. But sadly, we are not all dragons, most half or draconia elements. I am a odd one indeed, a cross of all type in the dragon form. I can shapeshift, control elements, and speak much of the tonuge in the area I am known to. I am mostly human, but yet not so much. I have the humanize characteristics, but my senses are advanced from yours. Where you can hear a gunshot, I can hear the sound the the trigger being pulled back and the sound of the bullet or laser from the gun. Not many humans can do that can they? But these talents, do not always come as easily to me, thus, makes me the human fourth. A Draconia Element, well it has to deal with elements of course, and the ability to control them. Dragons are born with this skill and usually have one basic skill, but can learn more, just not so easy to do. The skill I have is Fire,(pyro) and it is a good one for this age, steel, welding, you understand correct? Then I am the half dragon, and other half is a dragoon, a human skill that ends up being passed down into genetics, which gives you the ability to use jumping skills, lancet skills, and high gunning skills, which I explain later on. The last half in the dragon side of me. Well now that you know of my race type, you, human, I do not need to know of it, I've studied your kind before, and I learned your tounge.

Now about the jump skill, the three basic ones are: Jumping, Lancet, and High Gunning. The Jumping skill is where you can plummel a opposing creature, person, etc, and attack with the force of gravity in the jump. Lancet is the ability to use spears, lance, javelins, etc, in the jump attack, which usually is use for killing or defensive matters. High Gunning is when you have the basic skill of aiming and shoot from the air, this is good for direct lasers or sniper rifles. Those are the skills in that I've learned, however no one really ever masters them, you just learn until you perish.

Now moving on, from the skills, is the area we are in. If you haven't quite learned the name, it is called Proxsima IV. The area to the north is Promixa II, to the south is Neol, a space station, if you ever wish to travel, that is the place to go, about a day's hike from here, three hours on a dyatona. Dyatonas are like hovercraft but are lower to the surface and go quicker.