Fan Fiction ❯ Alexis' and Larua's Scary Adventure: The Wolf That Follows ❯ The Body On the Road ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This chapter has gore in it!! If you have an active imagination (Like me) you shouldn't read this chapter!

-Neko

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Alexis couldn't forget the yellow eyes staring into hers. The thought made Alexis shudder.

"What's wrong?" Laura asked

"Nothing!" Alexis replied looking out the window.

"If it's about those `wolves' you better get it off your mind!" Laura said fixing her eyes back on the road.

"Why?" Alexis asked

"Never mind! Just forget it!" Laura said

There was a silence in the car for a while, but the silence was broken by a howl! A howl Alexis knew.

"There it is again!" Alexis said looking out the window.

Laura sighed in frustration and looked at Alexis. She couldn't take it anymore she was going to tell Alexis she was tired of her carrying on about wolves, but before she could Alexis shouted:

"LAURA LOOK OUT!"

Laura directed her eyes back on the road. Something went flying in front of the car.

THUMP!

The car went over the thing. Laura stopped the car and peered out the back window.

"What the hell was that?" she asked

Alexis unbuckled her seat belt, flung open the door, and ran to the back of the car to see what Laura hit. Laura kept her eyes on Alexis. The rear car lights shined on the ground. Laura could see the look on Alexis' face. The way her eyes were inducted she was staring at something horrible.

"What is it Alexis?" Laura asked

Alexis swallowed hard, but didn't answer. Laura rolled her eyes and got out of the car.

"Good grief, Alexis! It can't be that… OH MY GOD!" Laura said

Alexis and Laura starred at the decapitated deer. It's head was ripped clean off and blood was everywhere on the road…. Even on the tires. The deer's stomach was also ripped open showing its heart, lungs, and rib cage. Laura couldn't take her eyes off the animal that lay lifeless on the ground. Alexis covered her mouth.

"I think I'm gonna be sick!" she said as she looked the other way.

"What's this?" Laura wondered aloud

"What?" Alexis asked

Laura bent down and took something off the deer's body. It was a hair!

"Hey, Alexis? Have you ever seen a hair like this?" Laura asked as she showed the hair to Alexis. Alexis picked up the hair and examined it.

"Hmm…. This wolf hair." Alexis said

"Not this again! Listen Alexis for the last time there is not…" Laura trailed off her eyes huge

"What Laura? What's wrong?" Alexis asked

Laura didn't say anything. Alexis slowly turned her head to face to glowing yellow eyes. Alexis didn't move.

"What is that?" Alexis asked herself

" RUN!!" Laura screamed

Alexis and Laura ran into the car slammed the car doors and took off.

Alexis could feel her heart pound, but something didn't feel right.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Read and review