Fan Fiction ❯ Alexis' and Larua's Scary Adventure: The Wolf That Follows ❯ The Cabin ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I only own myself!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Alexis looked at her feet. Many things running through her mind. Alexis then looked at Laura.

"Laura…" she trailed off

"What?"

"If you don't believe that was a wolf… then what the heck was that?" Alexis asked

Laura once again put her hand behind her black hair and flipped it back.

"It was a…. alright it was a wolf!" she said looking at the floorboard.

Then Alexis looked up.

"Hey look cabins!" Alexis said pointing to a place with loads of cabins.

"Good eyes!" Laura said turning the stirring wheel.

~10 mins later~

Alexis dropped herself on the bed.

"Hahaha!" Alexis laughed

Laura looked around the cabin.

"There better be no peeping toms!" she said

"If there are any hentais all Tae Kwon Do them!" Alexis said hitting her palm with her fist.

"You won't so any mercy!" Laura said raising her eyebrow.

"Yep!" Alexis said

"What if they're a real cutie? Then will you so mercy?"

Laura asked hoping her little cousin always didn't beat boys up.

Alexis looked the other way, her eyes to the ceiling.

"Maybe…" She said

Laura laughed.

"Don't beat every boy up!" She said

"I won't!" Alexis said trying to act innocent

~12:00 Midnight~

Laura was asleep on her bed. Alexis was laying in bed still wide awake.

"Why do I have to sleep next to the window?" Alexis thought

She swallowed remembering something that happened to her when she was only nine. Which involved the window in the bedroom she slept in. (A/N I did see something out my window when I was only nine! My cousin Hattie who also saw it was seven at the time that happened)

"Dear god, Plaese don't let anything happen to me or Laura! Watch over us… I have a feeling that someone…or something is following us! Plaese God… help us! Amen!" Alexis said closing her eyes.

Scratch, Scratch

Alexis' eyes shot open. "What was that?" she asked herself

Scratch, Scratch

Alexis sat up. The covers fell off her. The cabin room was cold. Alexis shivered. "What was that?" She asked herself again

The scratching noise stopped. Alexis slowly stepped out of bed. The wooden floor was cold against her feet. Creak went the floor every time Alexis took a step. When Alexis reached the entrance to the door she stopped and put her ear to the door. Silence. Alexis sighed in relief and walked away.

Creeak.

Alexis turned around. The door was creaked open. Alexis swallowed and walked to the door. Then all of a sudden a black figure leaped onto Alexis taking her to the ground. Alexis screamed, "HELP!!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wanna know what happens? Wait for the next chapter! Plaese review!