Fan Fiction ❯ Alexis' and Larua's Scary Adventure: The Wolf That Follows ❯ The Woods and a New Friend ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me own all!! Except my cousin!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Alexis screamed while trying to get the huge thing off her.

"LAURA!!" She screamed

At that moment, Alexis could see a figure get up and run to the door. It was Laura, Alexis noticed Laura reaching for the light switch. Click went the lights as they came on. Laura took Alexis' arm and pulled her up. Alexis took in long breaths to calm herself. Alexis and Laura looked at the attacker: A dog!

"That was going to kill you?" Laura asked raising an eyebrow.

Alexis swallowed some air. "He sacred me!" She said squeezing her cousin's hand. Alexis then walked over to the dog. She studied the dog carefully. "He must be a stray… no collar no nothing!" Alexis said petting the dog on the head.

"He might be a stray….. or his owners won't let him wear a collar!" Laura said scratching the back of her neck.

"Can he stay with us?" Alexis asked

"What?!" Laura asked

"Can he stay with us until he go back to Norman? Please…. He could be a good watch dog!! Me could watch over us!!" Alexis said wrapping her arms around the dog.

The dog licked Alexis face with his big pink tongue. Alexis giggled as she looked up at her cousin with her big blue eyes. Laura put her hands on her hips.

"That face isn't going to work on me!!" She said narrowing her eyes.

Alexis then began to whimper, the dog looked at Alexis then also began to whimper. Laura sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Fine!! He can stay!! But when we get home he goes to a shelter!!" Laura said crossing her arms across her chest.

"Thanks Laura!" Alexis said hugging her cousin.

"Ok now let's go to bed!" Laura said yawning

"Okie-dokie!" Alexis said walking to the bedroom with Laura.

~ Next Day ~

Alexis sat on the front porch of the cabin in front of the woods, petting the dog.

"You look like a wolf, but you probably aren't one. Let's see what should I call you? Hmmmmm how about… `Koga'?" Alexis asked the dog

The dog barked and wagged it's tail as if he agreed with the name. The dog then began to lick Alexis' face again.

"Don't get to attached to that dog! He might have a home!" Laura said as she sat next to the Alexis on the porch as she handed Alexis a glass of Lemonade.

"Your right." Alexis said as she took a sip of the tangy drink.

The ice jiggled in the glass as Laura took another sip. "What did you name the dog?" Laura asked

"I named him `Koga'. I thought it would be cute!" Alexis said as she petted the dog.

Laura coughed on her drink. "And may I ask what that means?" She asked

Alexis nodded. "It means `Steel Fang.' That just came to mind. But the dog doesn't mind!" Alexis said smiling

"Is that a name of that show called InuYasha?" Laura asked

"Yep."

Laura raised one of her eyebrows.

"What?" Alexis asked

"Why not name him `Vandal'? I mean he got into the house." Laura said taking several more sips on her drink.

Koga's head went up.

"I don't think he likes that name." Alexis said looking at Laura

"Just a suggest!" Laura said finishing her Lemonade.

"I thought of name him Inu then I decided not to then I thought Okami!" Alexis said petting Koga on the head.

"Inu? Okami?" Laura asked

"Inu means `dog' in Japanese and Okami is `wolf' in Japanese." Alexis said scratching Koga's right ear.

Laura rolled her eyes. "Japanese always comes first." She said

Then Koga's ears went up in the air. He then got in front of Alexis and Laura.

"What's wrong Koga?" Alexis asked

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr went Koga

Something was watching them from the woods.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What is watching them? What for the next chapter!!