Fan Fiction ❯ All For You ❯ I'd Fall For You ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All For You

A.n: I wanted to end this chapter on a Kiss and make it so it was deserving of the Shounen Ai rating but... as fates would have it I couldn't get them to do anything that involved kissing so I have this for your viewing pleasure ::giggles as she staples a picture of the Older Riku and Jared making out on the sceen:: ^_________________^

Jared: ::Comes in and see's the picture blushing:: RIIIKKKUUUU!!! Silver editing around pictures again ;_;!!

Riku: ::Comes in and rips down the picture glaring at the said nervous silver::

Me: Ehehee, I'm just gonna go and see what Nadia and Ambros are up to. Read and Review Minna or I'll cry my wittle eyes out ;_;

Started On: 4/4/03

Finished On: 4/6/03

~*~**~*~

Chapter 2: I'd Fall For You

~*~**~*~

"M'lady I'm afraid its my fault the Item was stolen... I left my post when I shouldn't of and I'm sorry." Riku mumbled out as he bowed low to a female figure in front of him. The woman had a worried look on her face as she paced up and down the room. She stopped and turned to look at Riku and sighed shaking her head lightly.

"No Riku it is no one's fault. I should of put more then one person on post... We'll just have to figure out what to do from here. Your excused for now but I'll call you later for your punishment so don't go far."

Riku nodded in understanding before letting out a small shiver as an eletric jolt shot up and down his spine. Something was wrong, he could feel it.

~*~**~*~

The water rushed quickly out of the faucet. When it started out it was crystal clear but as it slowly traveled down the marble sink it turned a light red color then to full crimson. Jared winced slightly in pain as he held his bleeding arm under the burning hot water, ignoring the fact that cold might make it hurt less*.

~"Jared I know you don't want to... but you don't have a choice... you'll see it won't be so bad and in time you'll grow to love her..."

"Thats not the point Mother, the point is I'm only 14 years old! I don't wanna worry about marriage. I wanna worry about normal stuff."~

He started to grow dizzy as more and more blood seeped through the wound and he wobbled slightly in an unsteady manner as the dizziness grew. He took his free good hand and propped it onto the sink gripping it so tightly that his knuckles started to turn white. His visions started to blur as he kept his eyes on the crimson liquid and suddenely imgined the source of his pain standing there giving him this look of disgust.

~"I'll see you later okay?"

"Jared you can't just mope around forever, so your friend been missing for two weeks who cares. Probably only pretended to be your friend because he knew your status..."

"Thats not true why, you don't know anything so just shut the hell up!"~

'Just... let me die already...' he slurred out before hitting the ground with a loud thud.

~*~**~*~

The room was black, every bit of the wall was covered in black paint. Pictures of various creatures were plasted on the black walls and "Beware" signs were hung up in the oddest places. To most the room was scary, but to the owner it was home, a sanction from everything else around him.

The owner of the said room groaned to himself as he rolled over in his king size bed only to roll onto something. Yellow eyes stared at a pale slightly muscled chest and Jared couldn't help but blush slightly as he moved his eyes upward to see the sleeping form of Riku beside him.

Or what he thought was sleeping. He was soon proved wrong when he went to sit up and suddenely found pale arms wrap around his waiste tightly in a protective hug.

The room reigned in silence for a few minutes, the only sound was of the two mens breathing in and out before Riku unwound his arms from around Jared and slowly turned the boy around to face him.

"Jared what happen is everything okay? What the hell did you think you were doing slitting your wrists open. You had me scared half the to death. I thought..."

"Like you care." Jared said angerilly interrupting him as he made to stand up. Riku grabbed his arms though and pulled him back down on the bed giving him a hurt look.

"Of course I'd care Jared. Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you I'd be gone for a month but I ran into a small problem back home... but if you were having problems you should of told me when you saw me at the docks."

"I didn't get a chance, you ran off with your girlfriend remember?" Jared said as Riku blinked at him in confusion. Silence once again rained on the two for a few minutes before Riku let out a loud laugh of amusement.

"G...Girlfriend? Aira? Ya right. She not even my type. I'd feed myself to the kitsune's before I ever went out with her. She to clingly and... and I can't believe you thought we were..." Riku suddenely stopped laughing as he reliezed something. He stared at the embarresed teenager and blinked lightly before leaning towards him and resting his own head against Jared, making him blush harder.

"Jared... Why would you be so upset about who I go out with?"

"I'm not" Jared muttered as he made to move back and away from the older man. Riku once again grabbed his arms holding him there looking at him sternaly.

"Jared you know I do anything for you right? Your my friend and I never want to see you hurt yourself like you did, but I can't help you if you don't tell me whats wrong."

"Anything...?"

"Anything, I'd even fall for you."

"Only angels can fall." Jared said pouting slightly as Riku laughed.

"Well then if I was an Angel I'd fall for you." Riku said seriously as Jared sighed and cast his eyes downwards towards his bandaged arm.

"Could... could you ever..." He trailed off wondering how to word that question without driving his friend away. In reality there wasn't a way. That was admitting to the elder man how he felt, something he was afraid of.

"Could I what?"

"Co... Could you ever... fall in love with me?" Jared asked.

(I was half tempted to make it 3 chapters and end it hear. Just as revenge for not getting any reviews mind you ^_~)

"No..." Riku said as tears started to form at the corner of Jared eyes at being told no. He knew it stupid to ask, he knew the man would never want to be with a person like him. Riku was beautiful in every way possible just like an Angel. (XD!!!! I wonder why!)

"Jared I..." Riku started at seeing the tears. He reached out to grab the young man but Jared pushed him away nodding.

"Its okay I understand. I was an idiot for thinking something like that."

"No your not, and if you just listen to me." Riku said reaching out once again. He avoid the younger mans attempt to push him away and grabbed his face gently making him look at him. "Jared I can't ever fall in love with you because... I'm already falling in love with you." He smiled slightly as he leaned in lightly and brushed his lips against Jareds before speaking softly. "And you can't fall in love with something your already falling in love with."

~*~**~*~

*I wasn't sure if Cold water would do to a wound like that but I'm guessing it make it hurt less. I know whenever I accendently hurt myself they make you run cold water on the wounds.

Oh my friggin' god that sucked like hell >< I've never written Shounen Ai and I now have a new bound respect for people that do, not to mention Romance writters in general. Gack that was hard.