Fan Fiction ❯ Am I dreaming Again? ❯ Causes of Loneliness ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kairi gazed into Sora's big brown eyes. All these years of waiting has finally paid off. Everyday she always looked out into sea hoping for his return and now he's finally back. She stared at him a bit longer and she began to moan the moment he set his lips on hers. She felt the warm moist pressure of his tongue against hers and she sank in her arms. Kairi caressed her tongue with his, pilling him closer for a hotter, warmer kiss. She locked her arms around his neck and in return her placed his hands around her waist.

"Oh Sora!" Kairi moaned in his mouth.

Kairi woke with a start, her eyes flew wide open. She realized she was back home again. Still no Sora, four years he's been gone and he said he would come back for her. For four years she's been tormented by these dreams every night. Feeling and touching Sora one second then waking up to realize it was all a dream. She wished she didn't have to wake up so she wouldn't have to face the reality that he still wasn't by her side. She couldn't take it anymore, she wanted Sora to be here, next to her. She sat upright and buried her head in her pillow, letting her tears of sadness, desperation and hoping out.

"I cant take this anymore," she sobbed as she walked outside with a rope in her hands. She walked up to a tree that stood by the sea. Tears fell rapidly from her eyes as she knotted one end of the rope around the tree's branch. She stood on a barrel and wrapped the other end of the rope tightly around her neck. She stood on the barrel, her eyes blurry from all her tears. She decided to watch the sea and the clear blue sky one last time. As she got ready to jump off the barrel, she stopped as she saw a boat approaching from the sea. Sora was in the boat waving at her from a distance.

" Sora?" Kairi asked as Sora jumped off the boat and swam to shore.

"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!! I MUST BE DREAMING AGAIN!!" Kairi screamed.

Sora made it to shore he stopped and arched up an eyebrow," Im not a dream Kairi,Ive come back for you just like I promised," Sora replied walking closer cautiously," What are you doing? Are you trying to hang yourself?"

"STAY AWAY!! This is just another one of my dreams again!" Kairi screamed back.

"IT's the real me Kairi! Im not a dream!" Sora shrieked desperately as he ran to her.

" NO more dreams……." Kairi sobbed as she jumped off the barrel. Gravity immediately took hold of her as her body weight fell and the noose around her neck tightly choked the oxygen out of her, and she died instantly. Her body hanging on the branch.

"NOOOOOO!!!!" Sora screamed finally reaching her, realizing he didn't make it. He watched her dead body sway back and forth gently. He held her still by holding on to her feet.

" You didn't listen to me…..it's the real me……I came back just for you…," a big fat teardrop fell from his eyes," What am I going to do now?"

Sora found another rope and hanged himself right next to her. Both of their bodies swaying back and forth, blowing in the wind.

THE END