Fan Fiction ❯ Amoriods ❯ Ameriods Prologue: Warrior's last stand ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Armoriods

Prologue:

Warrior's last stand

There I stood staring at my death sentence. I stood alone in my Armoriod staring at thousands of Mechiods marching towards my spot. No reinforcements. No chance. No hope of living. I held my controls with grim hands knowing what I was about to do. But it needed to be done. The general and his men needed to get off the planet and to the spaceport before the opposing army faction, The Liberators, could stop them. They had the info to stop them. The thing my best friend sacrificed his life for. Now I stand alone to hold these machines off till the general could leave.

"Again fate screws me over. Nothing new but I thought I would at least die against more favorable odds," I said accepting my fate. The general knew as soon as I told him what I needed to do that he was the last person to see me alive. I got in my Armoriod and flew off and that was that. I looked at them and then raised my rifle as they at me and I looked at all of them.

"You want to stop them? You area going to have to get by me first!" I cried out before jumping into battle. I started battling with all I had and more I didn't care about the damage I needed to by time and I was going to do that with every once of my being.

`Family I am sorry. Fye…I don't know where to begin but I am sorry. I am sorry everyone but this is what I was made for. This moment,' I thought slicing up a few more Mechiods and jumping and launching some missals. I slid to a stop and got hit by machine gun fire and brought to the ground. I got up and fought more.

`Buddy…I have done what you told me to do…I can do no more,' I thought getting hit down.

"One…last…thing," I chocked out hitting the self-destruction button. The countdown started at two.

-Two…one-

"So…long," I said as my life flashed before my eyes. My memories. My life, my hope and my happiness all there.

`Live to tell the tale. Till you no longer can live to tell it…'