Fan Fiction ❯ another day ❯ rainy day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

**Disclaimer**

I do not own the teen titans or much else for that matter.

**Warning**

I often have no clue as to what the hell I am going to write until I sit down and start but 99.76% of the time it is enough to plant the seeds of corruption in the young, so if you are young then I banish you from here, ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahha!!!!!!!!!

**One more thing in this story Trigon is dead, will never come back and Raven is free to do whatever she wants …oh yeah and Terra was never turned to stone.

<thoughts>

“talking”

//beginning or end of a memory sequence//

** ha ha ha ha ha ha ha -onward to chapter 1 (or to the entire story, I’m not sure yet)- ha ha **

Chapter 1

It was a pretty miserable day in Jump City. The sky was a dark gray and it had been raining nonstop for the past three or four days. The weather had really brought a damper on everyone’s mood, except for Raven that is. She was almost cheery for the past few months and that was scaring the living crap out of most of the team.

Robin was following up on a few leads on Slade and Star was tagging along. She became worried about Robin whenever Slade was involved so she decided to keep an eye on him. Unbeknownst to Robin she had Cyborg and Raven plant a computer chip in his butt so that she could track him down if he started acting a little crazy and run off. Also unbeknownst to Robin, Star convinced them to implement a tazer function so if he ever misbehaved he would receive an ass shock he would never forget.

Beast Boy and Terra had disappeared again but it was no big deal. They always came back, albeit a bit disheveled and outta breath and no one really wanted to ask them what they were doing. Not since everyone was subject to the unholy symphony of them having sex -involuntary shudder- at two in the morning. Ever since that everyone made an unspoken pact to never look for them if they went missing.

That meant that the only two people who were left in the tower that day were Cyborg and Raven.

Cyborg was looking around for Raven. In the last two months he and her had really hit it off. He and Raven had always got along pretty good but when they got together it blew his mind away. Raven had always been so reserved, so …cold, for lack of a better word. Now it was the absolute opposite. She was warm and open with him. She wanted to keep their relationship to themselves for know and it wasn’t a big surprise, Raven was an extremely private person and Cyborg didn’t want to pressure her. Cyborg found that no matter how much time he spent with her it just plain hurt to not be around her. He went up to her room and knocked on the door. No answer. Not surprising at all considering that when she meditated it was as though she was on another world and therefore oblivious to the world around her. He opened the door to her room and stepped inside.

Cyborg smiled when he remembered that one time he had run into her room to get away from Beast Boy when they were playing stankball, Beast Boy wasn’t what worried him, it was that he had Terra manipulate stone in the building to trap him. He had run into the room at the exact same time Raven had gotten out of the shower and was putting on her clothes. Although she immediately blasted him through the window and into the sea sending him glares that intimated instant death, he had seen enough of a stunningly beautiful naked Raven to put a blush on his face that lasted for weeks.

< Well things are way different now. >

With that thought he settled his eyes on Raven. She was levitating on her bed in deep meditation. She looked so at peace. Cyborg gazed at her for a few more minutes, and decided to sit around for a few minutes to see if she would come around. He sat down on her bed and looked around the room.

< You can really tell how close we’ve grown in the past few months. >

And indeed you could. When Raven first allowed him into her room not an iota of technology (besides himself) could be seen in the room. Now you could find a tv, a game station, and a lot of his stuff just all over the place. He had hoped to spend some quality time with her but after a half hour he figured out that she would probably meditate until dinner again. He got next to her, gave her a soft kiss on the lips, and decided to play some game station until she was up and about.

**********A few hours later**********

Cyborg was just about to finish kicking some online butt when the power went out. He blinked in disbelief and closed his eyes hoping that this was some sort of hallucination but when he opened his eyes everything was still dark.

< NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >

“I WAS SO CLOSE!!! NNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!”

With that he made a mad dash across the tower towards the fuse box which was located right next to Raven’s room. After a few frantic attempts at replacing a few fuses and rewiring some other stuff, Cyborg hit the switch to turn the power back on. Nothing happened. He then made an even more frantic attempt to fix everything when he remembered that he didn’t save any of his game data. When nothing happened again he let a scream that could have doubled for a stray cat caterwauling on a fence somewhere being hit by a steel toed boot. He then commenced to pound the fuse box into oblivion.

After there was nothing but a gaping hole in the wall was left, Cyborg looked at Raven’s door and decided that since she was probably brought out of her meditation by the noise, now was as good a time as any to give her the gift he had been working on.

**************

Raven had just finished meditating when she noticed the lights flicker off, heard Cyborg scream, run across the tower to the fuse box, give another inhuman scream, and smash the fuse box.

< I guess this means that the power went out when he was playing again. >

////////// A few months ago //////////

It was a pretty boring day at Titan Tower. It was kind of dark and gloomy on account of the rainy weather and it spread to most of the people in the Tower. Everyone was bored out of their skulls which meant that entertainment for the entire team consisted of watching a three way videogame melee being committed by Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Robin. It was actually getting interesting. While everyone else became entranced with the virtual carnage, Raven found herself staring at Cyborg. She always had a little bit of thing for him, although she had never admitted it to anyone.

< Even though he looks like a zombie on search for a brain to munch on… he’s still kinda cute.. >

It was on that thought that the power went out and all three guys unleashed screams of frustration so loud and high pitched that everyone jumped.

 

Beast Boy jumped up and down in frustration and said, “Dude!!! What the hell happened?!?!”

Robin replied, “It looks like the power went out.”

“Wow.. I would have never guessed that..,” all eyes flew to Cyborg. “Just when I was going to whoop all of your sorry butts.”

Robin was about to say something when Star spoke up, “Friends let us not argue as to who was going to whoop the butt, let us figure out how we are to return the light.”

With that she and the rest of the Titans migrated towards the fuse box.

Before leaving the living room Star quickly glanced around the living room and kitchen area connected to it. “Friends where is Beast Boy and Terra? I have noticed that they are not with us.”

With that said everyone gave an involuntary shudder when they all imagined what Beast Boy and Terra were probably doing. Star, not being the brightest of aliens, looked around at them confused. Robin didn‘t want to explain that unholy union to Star so he just said, “Don’t worry Star, I’m sure they just left to pick up some take out or something.” With that said Cyborg and Raven gave him appreciative nods.

They all made it to the fuse box (minus Beast Boy and Terra but then again -involuntary shudder-) and spent the better part of an hour trying to fix it. It was of no use though because a power surge blew out all of the fuses and Cyborg in frustration destroyed the fuse box. Robin volunteered to go get the all of the parts that they would need to repair the what was left of the fuse box and of course Star followed him.

That meant that Cyborg and Raven were stuck in the Tower until everything was fixed. Raven started to walk to the stairs that led to the roof when Cyborg noticed her leaving.

“Hey Raven why are you going to the roof? You do remember that it’s raining right?”

“I‘m going to meditate.”

“On the roof, in the rain?”

“Yes. It the sound helps me relax during meditation.”

“Really? But that can’t be too good for you being out in the rain for so long.”

“It’s never bothered me before so don’t worry about it,” and with that she went to go meditate on the roof.

Cyborg started to follow but suddenly got a great idea, ran to his room got some stuff and ran up to the roof after Raven. He saw Raven meditating, totally oblivious to the rain and every thing else around her and proceeded to get to work. He had always had quite a thing for her but he never told anyone before. He was worried about her reaction if she found out. Whenever Raven got angry or surprised or scared, things always flew around and exploded.

When Raven opened her eyes she was amazed at the fact that she was dry and so was a large circle around her. She got up to look around her and found a tired Cyborg sleeping on the ground right behind her. It didn’t look like he had been attacked so she shook him awake.

“Cyborg are you okay? What happened?”

“Yeah I fine.. I just ..”

“Just what?”

“I didn’t want you to get wet so I decided to put a small force field here. It only responds to bad weather so if you ever want to meditate and it’s raining you don’t have to get wet,” after that he smiled sheepishly not knowing what else to say.

Then the most unexpected of things happened, Raven gave him a genuinely happy smile. He felt his jaw drop, he had never seen her smile before. This was one of those once in a lifetime occurrences.

“Thanks.”

“Uhh….”

&ldq uo;What?”

“It’s just that I’ve never seen you smile before… it‘s kind of….wierd.”

“Oh..,” Raven responded looking a little crestfallen. Cyborg seeing this immediately felt bad.

“That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t though.. I mean you look really beautiful when you do,” he blurted out the last part before he could think and just stood there shocked at the fact that he just blurted that out. He started looking around to see if anything was flying around and/or exploding. When Raven saw him looking around and ready to jump for cover, she started laughing. Cyborg looked at her as though she had just sprouted two extra heads.

“Raven… you… you just laughed…”

“Is is really that weird?”

Cyborg just nodded in stunned silence.

Raven gave another chuckle, decided to get a little daring. She pulled him into a hug and rested her head on his large chest. Cyborg didn’t know what to do. Scratch that, he knew that he wanted to hug her back cause he really digged her, but he was just…well scared. This was totally alien behavior from the Raven that he knew. Raven looked up at him for a moment and understood.

“Cyborg, remember how we all destroyed Trigon a little while ago?”

Cyborg looked down at her not knowing where this was going, “Yeah, we sent him on a one way trip.”

“Before he died I couldn’t express anything, because if I did there was always a chance that he could control me, and there would be no telling what he would have made me do.”

“Really?”

“Yes, but now that he’s gone I can do and feel whatever I want.”

“Does that mean that if anyone gets you mad or anything, we don’t have to worry about stuff flying around or exploding?”

“Yes and no. Yes, it won’t happen automatically and no, because if anyone really pisses me off then they can expect something to fly into them.”

Cyborg looked at her thoughtfully for a few minutes.

< She can feel now. Wow. I wonder….. >

After a little while he seemed to decide something and before she knew it he kissed her. Raven was a little shocked to say the least and pulled back to look at him. Cyborg was instantly worried that he had blown whatever chance he had with her. He got quite a shock when she kissed him back with a bit more fervor.

Lets just say for the next 15 minutes they were “indisposed” J

They were about to go for a second round when Raven suddenly looked at the stairway distracted.

“Raven? What’s wrong?”

“Robin and Starfire are back and they’re looking for us.”

“Oh.. Well let’s go see what they’re up to,” and with that he went to go down the stairs. He had tugged her with him all the way to the door way. When he noticed that she hesitated a little, he gave her an affectionate little squeeze and said, “Meet you there.”

“……Okay,” she looked at him a little longingly and then followed him down the stair to meet the other two titans.

Robin and Star were back from their trip and you can tell that they got side tracked. Apart from all of the equipment that was needed to repair what was left of the fuse box and wall, there were also several dozen bottles of mustard.

Star looked at Raven a little oddly and asked, “Friend are you not feeling well? You are very flushed.”

Raven looked a bit taken aback. She hadn’t realized that she blushed. She had never done so before and she was, for once, at a total loss for words.

Cyborg saw this and stepped it. “Raven has a cold, isn’t that right Raven?”

“Uh.. Yeah.. I’m going to go to bed now.”

Star looked at her excitedly and said, “Friend I will fix you a meal of jorfkal. It is a tamaranian remedy for all illnesses.”

Just thinking about Star’s remedy made Raven turn green. Cyborg took this as his cue and said, “She’ll be fine and she needs is rest.” Raven gave him a nod and, when the others weren’t looking, a small smile.

Cyborg then, feeling much happier, said, “Well come on guys lets fix that box and get the lights back on.” With that said they gathered up all of the equipment that they would need and went and fixed the fuse box and the wall.

Raven went to her room and was just about to begin meditation when she heard knocking at her door. She was started to get annoyed until she heard, “Hey Rae, it’s me Cyborg.” She started blushing uncontrollably. She then made a mental note to get it under control.

“Come in.”

Cyborg came in and had a look around. Raven’s room was really cool, even though there was practically no tech in the room whatsoever. Her room was a cross between some sort of an ancient library and magician’s lair. He noticed her levitating in the center of her bed staring at him. Not her old emotionless stare but a genuinely curious one mixed with amusement. He lost his nerve for a second when she floated next to him.

“So, Rae what do you want to do?”

“About…?”

“Us.”

“T o tell you the truth I don’t know what to do. I’ve never been in this type of relationship before. What am I to you? Am I your girlfriend now or something?”

“Well do you want to go out with me?”

“…..yeah.”

“Then we are officially dating then.”

“Just like that?”

“Yeah.”

“Also I want to take it slow is that okay with you?”

“Yeah, of course, whatever make you comfortable,” with that he got his hand and gently lifted her face to meet his.

They both blushed at that and kissed. It just felt so right. They were really getting into it when they heard a muffled moan come somewhere from inside Raven’s bathroom. They looked at each other and Cyborg led the way to the bathroom with his beam cannon ready to fire.

The bathroom was for the most part normal except for the fact that some noise was coming from the shower. When they opened the shower curtain they witness the horror of all horrors. Beast Boy and Terra were….they were…..-involuntary shudder and gagging- actively consummating their unholy union.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,” Cyborg screamed.

Raven looked horrified that this…this was taking place in her bathroom and then she got pissed, really pissed. If looks could kill then Beast Boy and Terra would have died 10,000 times. Terra looked up at the two of them and said, “Do you guys mind? We’re using this room.”

It was at this time that the entire tower went silent. Waves of rage and disdain were emanating from Raven and all eyes were on her. She tried to calm herself by counting to ten, reciting her meditation chants, deep breathing, but nothing was working. Cyborg knew that there was going to be total carnage if he left her in the bathroom with those two so he led Raven to her bed so she could sit down and hopefully calm down. It was at this time that Beast Boy and Terra decided to leave. Beast Boy knew by instinct that if they stayed Raven would kill them, Terra just looked at Cyborg and Raven and snickered. This was all that it took to send Raven over the edge.

“AZARATH METRION ZITHOS!!!!!,” with that both Beast Boy and Terra flew through Ravens’ window into the ocean not to be seen again for quite a few hours.

Cyborg gave her a little rub on her back and that seemed to calm her down for the time being. He then helped her sanitize her room. She couldn’t sleep there that night (and honestly who could?) so they spent the night in the living room getting to now each other.

All in all it was a productive day at Titan Tower.

/////Back to the Present/////

Cyborg went to Raven’s door and knocked. He figured that she was probably awake. After a few knocks Raven answered the door.

“Hi.”

“Hey Raven, you doing anything?”

“No..”

“Great. Put this on,” with that he pulled out a small blindfold. Raven looked at it incredulously for a minute.

“Come on Raven, please?,” with that he gave her the cheesiest grin she had ever seen.

“…okay..”

So she put on the blindfold and let Cyborg lead her to wherever they were going. She felt a slight chill as they went outside.

< What could he want to show me? >

They stopped and Cyborg took off the blindfold. Raven saw that they were on the roof of Titan Tower and noticed something that wasn’t there before. It looked like some sort of a greenhouse at first glance.

“Raven, I made this for you.”

“Thanks, but..what is it?,” she looked at Cyborg a little confused.

“It’s a meditation chamber. It is totally soundproof so no one can bother you when you need to relax, and on the inside is total climate control so you can always be comfortable.”

“Cyborg…this… thank you.”

With that she gave him a huge hug. She looked up at him and saw that he was blushing and gave him a kiss on the lips. It was entirely welcome so he returned the kiss and they both proceeded to get into it and get quite hot and bothered. So they went to open the door to get in the meditation chamber for some loving when they bore witness to what no one should see Beast Boy and Terra -involuntary shudder, gagging, and passing out- performing yet another unholy act.

Cyborg and Raven were again horrified at what they had to bear witness to but Cyborg snapped out of it first.

“Hey Raven, here’s a feature that I know you are going to love.”

When he snapped his fingers the roof opened up and both Beast Boy and Terra were catapulted far into the ocean. After that all the cushions that they were on spontaneously combusted and were replaced by sanitary ones. With that Raven smiled and rewarded him with a few kisses and closed the door were she “thanked” him in a more intimate way.

All in all it was another productive day at Titan Tower.