Fan Fiction ❯ As You Wish My Little Mistress! ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok…this is kind of how I am and is kind of based off me and what I will probably face in the future… I hope this fan fiction goes well!

Prologue

…Ring…Ring…Ring…

`Not again!' Kiyu sighed.

It was the 3rd time this week. It was also Wednesday, the third day of the week and that meant she was late practically all the time.

She sighed. She could not get used to this `Korean School' life. In America it was much more easier. She had no trouble making friends, she had been a straight `A' student and she fit in well. She was having such an unfair life. The teachers, were so mean and she could not even manage to get through a single school day without getting a scolding. The students were all girls for the junior high school was all girl school. She was being treated unfairly and had a right to speak. That would get her into a real big trouble. She already got her mom angry by getting straight `F's' and she did not want to see her mom angry ever again.

She entered the school building knowing that she would get sent to the principle's office or getting a consequence, which was to clean up the girl's restrooms. Thinking that she could probably have a chance to get away with it, she tiptoed passed some classroom. As she came closer, she noticed something different.

Kiyu gasped as she glanced at her classroom…

~~*~~

So how'd you people like the prologue? Should I continue? Please review~!

*~~Sparkledream~~*