Fan Fiction ❯ Asamake's Gaurdian Angel ❯ The Lightburst ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Guardian Angel

Part One: The Lightburst

 

 

Ok I am re-writing my Guardian Angel story hopefully without all the crap.

 

Note that this is my original work and I will act if anyone takes this work as their own~Asamake

 

 

The Storyteller's Diary Entry 1

There is something that has been hidden successfully for fourteen years. I feel that the general public should be told of these events. These events could end your live that is why you all should be told. You all have the right to know.

 

 

July 8, 1990

 

A stream of light passed by the night sky in the small town of Meldrath. For moments the darkest part of night was as bright as the brightest part of day. The light, without a hint burst into sparkling nothingness. During that day there were only 100 births a record low for recent statistics. Also half of the children born on that day died, in their deaths, an aura surrounded them. One family reported this to scientists and soon all children born on July 8th that year were classified as light burst children and were searched for by the government.

 

 

Blade Morton's Diary…I guess…

Yesterday I went to my psychiatrist after my accident. He said I should do this to record everything that happens to me for the rest of my treatment. Well he also said to record what happened to trigger some memories so well here I go:

It was Wednesday two weeks ago I was heading up to the mountains with my friends. We were driving on a narrow road when some jackass flashes around the corner of a mountain. Our car was thrown off the road. We fell what felt like fiftyish feet and slammed down on the ground everyone died, except me somehow. I got out without a scratch and managed to call the police.

One thing I hate hearing is how did you survive, and I am constantly called a freak and made fun of, now without my friends I feel like a pile of shit that's being stepped in all the time.

 

"Well I guess that's all for now," Blade said to himself.

 

Blade went to his kitchen and grabbed a slice of bacon and walked to his door, as he stepped outside he saw a van across the street.

 

"What the hell, is someone watching me," Blade said and as he finished his sentence the phone rang.

 

"Hello," Blade said.

 

"Hello, Blade, an answer to your question is yes you are always being watched, but I've said enough, your phone has been tapped," The voice said.

 

"Ok, that was weird," Blade said.

 

He walked out of his house and saw that the van was gone, he wondered if the voice was right and he was being watched.

 

"Ah what the hell. Now its time to go to hell," Blade said.

 

Blade walked down the street to his school, he lived in the city and always walked to school to avoid the people on the bus.

 

Blade got to school and was instantly attacked by the other school.

 

"Hey freak we don't want you here," a kid said.

 

"I would leave if I could but I can't," Blade yelled back.

 

The hall quieted and the principal walked down the hall, "Now Blade what was that about, I would not think that you would be assaulting a star student now would you?"

 

Blade stood there and watched everyone else walk to his or her classroom and he followed the last person into his classroom, US History.

 

"Ok class now to our lesson, wait Blade I thought I moved you to the back corner to avoid any distractions, so get your ass back there now!" The teacher sternly yelled.

 

Blade walked back to the back of the class. The teacher pulled out his book and begun talking about the Civil Rights Movement, "You know what Blade, go out into the hall."

 

Blade stepped out of the classroom and sat in the hall complaining under his breath, "Equal days of life my ass."

 

The hour an a half class passed by and at the end Blade was "let" in to get his backpack, the school was so big that students mostly carried all their books around with them to every class. Blade walked down the hall and out of nowhere he felt something, something weird. A wind passed by him in the innermost hall with no doors or windows.

 

"What the hell was that," Blade said to himself.

 

As he opened the door to his math class blood spurred onto the wall right next to him. Blade turned around fast and saw a gigantic beast with long sharp, red claws.

 

"Olleh edalb woh era uoy yadot, m'I gniod enif. I was ruoy rewop ta eht sniatnuom, uoy era laiceps, evoba eseht elpoep, noij em dna noos on eno lliw eb elba ot pots su," The beast said.

 

The people in the hall sat in wonder at what the beast wanted and said, but Blade could somehow understand what it said, `Hello Blade how are you doing, I'm doing fine. I saw your power at the mountains, you are special, above these people, join me and soon one will be able to stop us.'

 

"I tnaw ruoy rewop evig ti ot em." The beast yelled then charged Blade. Without any warning one big horn sprouted on the Beast's head, it drove straight through Blade. Blood spurred over the hall. The kids in the hall watched Blade lying there with a forcing hole driving through him; they could not see the Beast.

 

Blade sat there in a pool of his blood, slowly dying in his blood. The demon slowly walked away letting Blade die, its biggest mistake. Without notice it stopped feeling anything below its neck, it looked up and saw its body, it was dead.

 

Blade was standing in place with a halo over his head, he was alive.

 

To be continued…

Next: Moving to a new life