Fan Fiction ❯ Asamake's Gaurdian Angel ❯ Moving to a new life ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gaurdian Angel

Part two: Moving to a new life

 

 

Storyteller's Diary Entry 2

Angels, what we see are beautiful, peaceful women, but this thought is wrong. Blade Morton aged fourteen is belive it or not an angel, no he is not a women or even peaceful but realizing that his petty revenge would not serve enough to his broken soul he sits in wait for when he might be needed… again.

 

 

Mercreni, a planet that hosts the most powerful force in the universe, the Buster Police. A terrerfing demon is being held there… or at least… it was.

 

 

The day after the attack Blade moved from Meldrath to Tokyo. His parents told him that he was a Lightburst Child and the US Government was looking for Lightburst Children. They would be safer in Japan then they would in America. Blade moved into a main English speeking part of Japan. Blade went to school on the next Monday after regestering, the school was mainly composed of ambassador's children and children of people who worked in Japan but didn't know Japanese.

 

 

Blade's first class was Kendo, it was also the teachers first day.

 

"Hello class your old teacher has unfortunenlty died, the teacher was murdered but they have no new leads. Oh yes, you may call me Sensei-Deon, or Deon-Sensei, until or unless you beat me in a Kendo match when you may just call me Deon," Deon said.

 

Blade was taught basic sword swings and at the end of the class he let one person fight him to gauge strenghths. The selected person was a strong person named Keese. They would have a first to three points match.

 

Keese started off with a swift movement and tapped Deon on the head for one point. In the second round Blade noiticed that Deon set up for impact.

 

He's trying to get hit! What is he trying to accomplishby getting hit? Blade thought to himself.

 

Keese luanched his attack and made contact to Deon's head.

 

"Now Deon-Sensei can you win three times in a row?" Keese asked.

 

"We will see. We will see," Deon said as he set himself.

 

Keese charged Deon but when he swung his sword Deon dissapeared.

 

"To slow, to slow," Deon said standing right hext to where Keese swung his sword down.

 

Deon hit Keese in the head giving him a point, 2 to 1.

 

Deon this time charged Keese, in a blur Deon's sword was planted firmly on Keese's head, 2 to 2.

 

"On ot wols eh si ton eht eno," Deon said under his breath, Deon let Keese charge him but did not let Keese beat him, Deon was balancing on his sword on Keese's head, 2 to 3.

 

Keese sat down and admitted defeat. Then a rumble came from the ceiling and Blade sensed an evil around him.

 

"Noed woh era uoy. I ees uoy tog yawa morf eht retsub ecilop, evitiguf," the massive beast said.

 

"T'nod truh eseht nerdlihc, yeht evah gnihton ot od htiw siht," Deon said in the beast's tounge.

 

"Uoy teg tuo fo ereh, won" Blade yelled. Both the Beast and Deon looked at Blade.

 

The beast expendeed its ar and claws stabbing Blade.

 

"Uoy wonk rehtona eno fo uoy deirt, eh si daed won," Blade then died and was reborn.

 

Deon was slashing away at the beast with a sword he had snuck into school, but the beast was not paying attention to Deon, only to Blade.

 

"Deon give me your sword, I require it," Blade said, and Deon unwillingly gave him the sword.

 

Blade stod in front of the Beast, and charged it. When he was five feet in front of it he dissapeared, and reappeared with his sword lodged in the Beast's head. Blood spurred over the ceiling and Blade. His halo glowing red with the blood.

 

 

School was ended for the day and Blade was stopped by Deon.

 

"Blade you said you had faught one before, a Demon," Deon asked.

 

"Yes but I didn't know it was a Demon," Blade said.

 

"Yes it is, and you also know their language," Deon said, "Where you born on July 8th 1990?"

 

"Yes, why?" Blade asked.

 

"An event happened, The Lightburst:

Fourteen years ago an angel was living on Mars. Unfortunently the martians were caught off guard by The Plauge, a desease that infects the mind sucking away all thought and rationality from the mind. It killed the Angelic race and the Martians off, and it seeks the final Angel, you Blade Morton are that final Angel and they want you…dead. But anyway the Martians like the Angels put you in a transporter and tried to transport you to a overdeveloped planet but the martians were stopped prematurly. The transport was aborted over the city of Meldrath and the child born at that time must have gotten all the power being held at the time. You are that child, you are The Lightburst Child, Blade Morton," Deon said in rightousness, "But now Blade I must say goodbye, so goodbye Blade."

 

Blade walked home and when he turned on to his street he saw a US Army van in front of Blade's house and Commanders walking his parents out of his house. He turned around and ran.

 

At 4pm an hour after he started to run he was stopped, not by anybody threatining but a middle-aged man with a weird staff.

 

"Hello Blade whether you belive it or not, I expected you, at this time and place," The man said, "I am Lord Hideki Morton."

 

"Are you…" Blade sttutered out, "But you're so young to be…"

 

"Yes I am, but futher than you think," Lord Hideki said.

 

To be continued…

Next: Blade's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-gre at-great-great-great great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-gre at-great-great-great-great-great great great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-gre at-great-great-great-great-great-great great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-gre at-great-great-great-great-great great great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather!

 

That's 79 greats so that's about2370 years old, he was born about 366 BC How? Don't ask me I haven't written that far yet…(yes I have I just don't want to tell you)