Fan Fiction ❯ Asamake's Gaurdian Angel ❯ Blade’s great (x79)-grandfather ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Guardian Angel

Part Three: Blade's great(x79)-grandfather

 

 

Storytellers Diary

Yes I have had the pleasureof meeting Lord Morton. I meet him when he as an adviser to the Emperor of Rome, the one who watched Rome burn, Nero. Oh I hated that bastard Nero. He jailed me for not being of this world for 500 years, I left when Rome burnt. But I knew Lord Morton He was a pure human who aquired the pure human being, long life and magic. The gift is passible every 75 to 100 generations, Blade might very well be that "Pure Human."

 

 

"Hello Blade whether you belive it or not, I expected you, at this time and place," The man said, "I am Lord Hideki Morton."

 

"Are you…" Blade sttutered out, "But you're so young to be…"

 

"Yes I am, but futher than you think," Lord Hideki said.

 

"I am your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-gre at-great-great-great great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-gre at-great-great-great-great-great great great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-gre at-great-great-great-great-great-great great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-gre at-great-great-great-great-great great great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather," Lord Morton said, "I am of seventy-nine generations ago, I am over 2000 years old, I have lived through all the greatest empires. The end of Greece, Rome, the Empires of Europe in the Middle Ages and in the Feudal Ages of Japan."

 

"Ok what have you been smoking old man," Blade said.

 

"Nothing, and if you don't belive me I will show you," Lord Morton said, "now follow me."

 

Lord Morton took Blade to a temple at the edge of the city, "This is enterance to the greatest of all of Earth's treasures, The Shrine of the Pure Human." Lord Morton said.

 

"Pure Humans can live for thousands of years and have incredible powers behind them. Thousands of years ago The Earth was only one hundred years old and a race called the Aeolieans lived on this planet. They had constant struggles against beasts they named Demons after their leader Demoniclus. Demoniclus haltered his final attack against the Aeolieans but it was stopped by a lone man, the first Human, Adam, stod and fired the Ray of Gold into the beast. The Demon split into the Nine God Demons, Noblesse, Okirou, Nikki, Sabato, Koda, Qui-Quay, Atsu, Koiji, and the only female Demon Azuma, she is also the strongest and creulest, only six of these Demons are alive. All but Koiji, Nikki, and Noblesse, or at least that is what I have heard. But back on to point, the Pure Humans were all male so they could not reproduce, and most of the Aeolieans were female so the inter bred to make normal Humans. But to the family of a pure-blood every eightyish generations a pure-blood is born. You are one of the few who is a pure-blood, and to top that off you are The Lightburst Child, not a Lightburst Child but THE Lightburst Child. A lot of people are looking for you, I hope you find a good choice. There are three that I can think of off the top of my head, The Three Lightburst Collecters, Deon Akusaba, me; Lord Hideki Morton, and the US government or a guy nicknamed `Warlord.'" Lord Morton said, "Now this is where you inscribe your name, if you are not a Pure Human then you will forget everything you learned of us."

 

Blade walked up to the anceint book and scribed his name, Blade Morton. As he finished the letters glowed and Blade was endowed with a human symbol, a semi-circle pertruding up to down ended on both sides with a straight line and a dot in the middle.

 

"You are a Pure Human and the Lightburst Child. I was saving this for when you passed this exam. I present you Esaliber," Lord Morton said.

 

"Holy shit Excaliber!" Blade yelled.

 

"No not Excaliber, but Escaliber. Like I said I was in the Middle Ages of Europe. I faught King Arther. During our fight we broke one another's swords. He invited me to his castle and I offered to fix his sword. When I was fixing the swords I put my swords top on King Arther's hilt and visa versa," Lord Morton said.

 

Blade thanked Lord Morton and left back to his home. Lord Morton stayed behind and a person appeared, "Lord Morton you're cheating," The person said.

 

"Its not my fault that he is related to me Deon," Lord Morton said.

 

Blade stepped out of the Temple and went to his house. A note was left there from his parents:Blade we love you but please don't come after us,PLEASE! Mom&Dad~YesBlade do come save them if you do I'll be waiting~Uchizuru Samatola Warlord

 

"That bastard, I'll kill him," Blade said in a rage.

 

He stepped outside looking down, almost running and ran into a masive man-mountain.

 

"What in the hell…" Blade said looking up, "Oh God."

 

The man held his fist up throwing it down. Blade moved out of the way just in time. Then he charged up an energy attack, "Fist of the Damned," the man yelled and hurled the energy at Blade. Blade threw his hand up in way of the beam and deflected it, throwing it into the air.

 

Blade pulled out his sword and charged the man. He flung the sword up then down, fatal impact… or it would have been if the man hadn't blocked it with his hand. Having an advantage with Blade in the air he grabbed the blade of the sword with both hands and swung Blade around and let go, hurling Blade into a building.

 

"I am Noblesse and you are not worth my time," Noblesse said raising his hand charging an attack, "Fatality."

 

A flash of light occurred but it was not Noblesse's attack it was someone elses. And with that two men flew down.

 

"Strike Ukuza," Strike said, "And Blast Markiaza." Blast said, "and your under arrest, under the laws binding this planet issued by the Buster Council and C.O.R.E."

 

"I see you have dispatched to kill me but it won't happen I am a Key Demon of Demoniclus," Noblesse said and slashed last and Strike at the same time, "and now to end a quarrl." He raised his hands creating two swords out of his hands and began a motion down but was stopped.

 

"Impact!" Blade yelled as he punched Noblesse. A tornado of energy was released and beams of energy started to encompass on a point, the point of impact, "Release!" Blade was trown off and landed on the ground 15 feet away.

 

Strike and Blast recovered enough to move out of the blast radius, Noblesse was not as lucky.

 

Blade stood with severe pain watching the dust clear, when it did a figure stood… Noblesse, but he was in worse condition than Blade. His body was bleeding profusly and part of his skull was missing revealing his brain.

 

"I will meet you again Blade Morton, and next I will kill you," Noblesse said.

 

"Noitan, the Demon escaped. Unable to chase, injured. But… there is a boy not older than fifteen that made sure that we will not have to worry about Noblesse for a while. Noblesse called him `Blade Morton'," Blast said.

 

Over the communication system Blade heard a voice, it had to be this Noitan guy, "I wonder if he knows Lord Morton?"

 

"Wait I do mister, I'm related to him… I guess…" Blade said into the comm. system.

 

"Blast, Strike get back here immedently. Leave the boy…for now…" Noitan said.

 

The two took off into the air…

 

"I think there might just be life outside of this world," Blade said looking up.

 

 

"Might that boy be the last of them," Noitan said to himself after talking to Blade.

 

To be continued…

Next: L.A. baby!

 

Note: not all my characters will make partly apperances but they might appear more than once

~Asamake

For now…