Fan Fiction ❯ Asamake's Gaurdian Angel ❯ Showdown ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Guardian Angel

Part Four: Showdown

 

 

The Storyteller's Diary

The Buster Police, a force that normally cannot be topped, but there are people out there who are stronger and detest all law and hate the Buster Police. Two people that Blade met while fighting Noblesse were Buster Police members, Blast and Strike, and they were toppled by Noblesse, but he was toppled somewhat by Blade Morton, the soon to be legend, The Guardian Angel…

 

 

Tokyo, Japan:

"Blade you can't seriously be thinking about going to America can you? You'll be walking into a trap, by this Warlord guy and by Noblesse," Deon said to Blade after hearing that Blade was thinking about going to America.

 

"Deon let the boy go," Lord Morton said walking into the room they were in, "You have to give up at getting Blade on to your side. He will not join you or me, he will be called upon by the Buster Police. I have talked to Noitan, he shows interest in Blade. He has filed Paperwork of addition and approval by the Buster Council is probably going to be 100% yes. So Deon give up on your hopes."

 

Blade packed up his sword, Esaliber and went to the airport. "Goodbye Lord Morton, Deon. I will come back someday."

 

Blade got on the plane and flew of to America.

 

 

Hours later Blade landed in LA and explored the city.

 

Blade walked to the famous "HOLLYWOOD" sign. But what he saw was instead "H OOD" and a strong looking figure standing in the middle of the H and O charging an energy attack. Blade ran up the remaining twentyish feet and punched the person.

 

The person stood up and suddenly stood up and buffed up, "Oh holy shit." Blade said to himself.

 

The figure moved, fast and pounded Blade. Blade flew into the O. The Demon flew up and punched Blade making a crater, sending Blade down 10 feet. Blade saw the Demon coming down but it stopped and was hurled up by another buff figure.

 

"Hello Blade Morton, my name is Buster Motsuki," Buster said and turned around to finish off the Demon.

 

Buster flew up and pounded the Demon. It flew twenty feet before regaining stabilization, when it did it threw a massive ball of energy at Buster.

 

Buster pulled his hand up, palm open and yelled, "Gaia Flower!" He closed his hand and a massive ball of spikes appeared, disrupting the energy.

 

The Demon charged Buster trying to punch him but Buster stopped the punch in his hand. Buster closed his hand into a fist crushing the Demon's hand.

 

Both Buster and the Demon landed on the ground, and Buster started to laugh, "What's so funny you Buster Police bastard," the Demon spat.

 

"You're on the ground… so…Gaia Flower," Buster yelled skewering the Demon on his Gaia Flower.

 

"Um Buster may I know what the hell that was," Blade asked Buster.

 

"That was a Demon, and I am Buster Motsuki, although I believe we have met. I am Noitan, captain of the Buster Police's, son," Buster said, "I will be the first to formally invite you to the Buster Police, Blade Morton."

 

"Um I don't think I can even think about joining you. You are so strong and I'm not that strong," Blade said, "Maybe after I kill this Noblesse guy and this Warlord guy."

 

"You are arrogant to think that you can kill a Key Demon, you've heard of them right. Even Lord Morton has failed to kill a Key Demon," Buster said, "But if that is what you wish I will not stop you. I will see you when Noblesse is dead."

 

 

Blade got back to his hotel and checked his E-mail. Much to his surprise he had an E-mail.

 

"Some guy named Tsuri, who the fuck is Tsuri? " Blade asked himself as he open the E-mail.

 

Blade Morton, we need your help. I know you won't want to if I tell you who wrote this but the people of Meldrath need you. This will be hard but some guy named Warlord came into town and blockaded it off from the rest of the world. He asked to know where you are, he killed your parents. In front of all of us to prove a point that he wants you…now.

Meldrath

 

"That bastard. He'll die. I'm going to kill him," Blade said to himself.

 

Blade ran outside and ran to Meldrath.

 

 

One day later…

 

Blade ran into Meldrath out of breath, "Where is everyone,"

 

Blade walked into his old house, which they never had really sold, a note was left for Blade…

 

Blade when you get here we are probably being held in the tall tower that's at least where everyone is now.

Toblei

 

Blade walked into the city. While he was walking down the main street in town a shadow flew over him, a big shadow.

 

"Blade I promised this day, and now it has come," Noblesse yelled, and landed.

 

"I have got no time for you. So step side," Blade said.

 

"I don't care you little punk ass bastard you blew me half way to hell last we met, do you remember your little Impact attack," Noblesse said and drew a sword.

 

"Fine I will kill you here and let you waste away after I kill you," Blade said, also pulling out his sword.

 

The two stared down. Each feeling his own rage, then Blade's Pure Human symbol glew, "I invoke the power of the Pure Human," Blade yelled thus starting the battle.

 

Blade pulled out the Esaliber, which pulsed, it sensed Blade's urge to be stronger than Noblesse. Esaliber glowed, and Blade felt its strength.

Noblesse charged but Blade easily got behind him. Blade slashed the Esaliber down Noblesse's back, a spur of blood streaming out into the air.

 

Noblesse dropped his sword and yelled an attack, Blade prepared to block but his sword started to weigh a ton, he couldn't hold on to the sword he dropped it.

 

"I yelled the Ex-Arm Chant, disarming us both, you will have to kill me with out your sword," Noblesse said, "a whole new battle."

 

To be continued…

Next: Interference