Fan Fiction ❯ Attack of the Care Bears ❯ Chapter 7

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The fellowship of the Code Red had been walking around ever since they ran out of New Orleans. They had crossed the Rocky Mountains, swam the Great Lakes, scaled tall buildings, dressed in drag, ate Sam, gone to see the wonderful wizard of Wal-Mart, fallen down huge waterfalls onto very pointy rocks, been eaten by rabbits, danced on Broadway, and bought a gallon of milk and had yet to find either the sacred plastic bowl or the fountain of never ending Code Red Mountain Dew.
 
Gimli: Oh poo, I have a blister.
 
Wind: And I have a large orange leach on my leg, piranhas on my toes, and a Great White Shark on my butt!
 
All: O_O
 
Wind: ^-^ They tickle.
 
Le: All in favor of dragging Wind bound and gagged the rest of the way say Aye.
 
All: AYE!
 
Wind: YAY! (is bound and gagged) ^=^ (starts humming Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer while being dragged over gravel)
 
Le: (dragging Wind) Darn it, this chapter is taking to long. It's hardly even half a page and I already wanna kill Wind.
 
Legolas: It could be worse, Ch-
 
Chonsa: LEGOLAS! (clings to leg)
 
Legolas: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (grabs a beaver and tries to beat Chonsa off)
 
Chonsa: @_@ Tufzo wufzo. COME TO ME SQUIRREL MINIONS!
 
The squirrels come and they and Chonsa drag Legolas away.
 
Aragorn: Should we, you know, help?
 
Key: You wanna go, go. She'll do the same thing to you.
 
Frodo: What?
 
Key: Strip ya, take hentai pictures to sell on the net, and put you in a yaoi fic. . . Now that I think of it, how can she do that?
 
Le: (drags Wind over broken glass) ^-^ This is really fun.
 
Others: O_o
 
Legolas: (runs past in Rugrats boxers) HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Chonsa: (follows taking pictures) Man, I'll make a fortune off these copies!
 
Lego Fans: (appear and follow) WE WANT THOSE PICTURES!
 
Wind: (appears untied, hopping like a rabbit) I'M A RICE BALL!
 
Gandalf: (drools) Hungry. . .
 
Wind: EP! (hids behind a stick) WAIT THAT”S IT!!
 
Everyone appears in front of Galadriel.
 
Wind: HAND OVER THE CHEESE OLD HAG!
 
Galadriel: I AM NOT AN OLD HAG YOU SPAWN OF MORDOR!
 
Wind: How'd you know?
 
Merry: She's from Mordor?
 
Le: (smacks with fan) Of course she is, why do ya think she tortures you guys so much.
 
Wind: Your trying to destroy my dad's Father's Day present! T-T
 
Others: O_O
 
Wind: ^-^ (starts singing I'm a Little Teapot)
 
Le: (hits Wind) Stay on track.
 
Wind: T-T Meany. (grabs Gal's bowl) I GOT THE PLASTIC BOWL!
 
Sam: YES! Only the MD to ga and we'll be free!
 
Frodo: Didn't we eat you?
 
Sam: Yes.
 
Little Talking Sponge Cake: I know where that lays. (bill eat it). . .
 
Wind: (watching and drinking from the bowl)
 
Key: What are you drinking Wind?
 
Wind: Code Red.
 
Le: (twitch) From where?
 
Wind: ^-^ It was in my pocket!
 
Le: (veins pop) BAKA! (starts beating up)
 
@@@@
 
YAY! THE SIDE STORY'S OVER! I'll be back to the real story next chapter, and will be having a contest to see who will make a guest appearance in the following one. Ok, see ya!