Fan Fiction ❯ Attack of the Care Bears ❯ Chapter 6

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Don't own Lord of the Rings.
 
@@@
 
Wind: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Fellowship: (hold ears) Ouch!
 
Wind: SILENCE WEAKLINGS! IT'S YOUR FAULT I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK!!!
 
Le: How is it their fault?
 
Wind: THEY SLIPED THIS INTO MY FOOD WHEN I STARTED WRITING STORIES WITH THEM IN IT!!
 
She holds out a bottle. On it is the words `LIQUID WRITERS BLOCK! Slow acting so that pesky autor/ess won't know what hit them.'
 
Le: Hey, I've heard of that. I thought it was fake.
 
Wind: (teary eyed) No, it's real. NOW I'LL NEVER WRITE AGAIN!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
 
LE: (holds ears) SHUT UP! WE”LL FIND A CURE, JUST SHUT UP!!
 
Wind: (sniffle) Really?
 
Le: Really. Now, where did you get this from?
 
Fellowship: Um.
 
Le: (death glare) Don't try lying to me.
 
Frodo: EEK! WE BOUGHT IT FROM AN OLD LADY IN NEW ORLEANS!
 
Wind: When did you guys go to New Orleans?
 
Sam: Vacation.
 
Wind: ON TO NEW ORLEANS!!
 
A large opal, rune covered gate appears with a multi colored vortex inside. Wind walks up to it.
 
Gandalf: (cowers like a sissy) WHAT IS THAT THING!!
 
Wind: COTTON CANDY!!
 
Le: It's a dimensional gate. The first fic she wrote was a Sailor Moon fic with me as the guardian of the Dimensional Gate and she kept that power.
 
Gandalf: (blinks stupidly) Right, cotton candy. Got it.
 
So they all jumped into the portal and ended up in the middle of New Orleans. They searched all around until they found the old woman.
 
Old woman: You want know the secret to the cure? The secret is to find the sacred plastic bowle and drink from the fountain of never ending Code Red Mountain Dew.
 
Wind: Where are they?
 
OW: they were lost during the last great Author War. No one knows. There is another cure though.
 
Wind: What!
 
OW: To eat. . . . . . SPINAGE! KYAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!
 
All: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!! (run away screaming)
 
@@@@
 
Short, I know, but I really do have writers block on a number of my stories. Anyways, what do you think of the side story?