Fan Fiction ❯ Back for Revenge ❯ Trapped ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Someone released Ganondorf, and that someone trapped Link in a dreamland. Ganondorf and the woman who had saved him seem to `enjoying' each other's company. Will Link be able to escape the dreamland created by Ganondorf angel? R&R to find out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lost in a new place, a place full of danger and no one to help him. Ganondorf had sent him to a strange place, but how did Ganondorf get out. Someone got him out, why would anyone want Ganondorf back and restart his dark era? He groaned and tried to remember what happened before Ganondorf sent him to this new territory. That girl that was next to him, she led him to Ganondorf trap.

**Flashback**

"Help me! Please! Someone help me!" yelled someone from the top of a tower in the middle of a forest where Link was taken to by a road that was suppose to lead to the Spirit Temple. Link raced to where the yelling was coming from, as he ran closer the yells grew louder. He reached the top and saw a young girl around his age standing in the middle of the room tied to a chair.

Her head was bent down so he long midnight hair covered her face; she moved her head and looked at Link. Her violet eyes seemed to be in pain and reflect a sorrowful feeling around him. Link ran to the girl and began to untie the ropes, "Don't worry."

The girl looked at Link with her violet eyes and whispered into his ear, "I'm sorry." Link looked at the girl and they felt a sharp pain on this back. Link moved away from the girl and saw Ganondorf standing a few feet away. Ganondorf walked closer to Link and the girl; Link moved away and watched Ganondorf release the girl from the ropes.

Ganondorf looked at Link, who had moved farther away from the him and the girl, and smirked, "We meet again, Link, be sure to thank my new friend here." Ganondorf motioned to the girl next to him; she stared at Link with the same pain and sorrow filled eyes. Ganondorf wrapped his arm around the young girl's waist and pulled her closer to him. "This time you won't be here to stop me from taking Hyrule and keeping it."

The girl chanted a few words and a blue light surrounded Link; Ganondorf watched in amusement as Link yelled out in pain. The girl looked at Ganondorf and finished the chant; the blue light swallowed Link up slowly. Link looked up one last time at Ganondorf and the girl; Ganondorf was laughing and the girl was watching Link disappear. He looked at her eyes and they seemed to be filled with tears, she worded something and they everything went black.

**Flashbacks Ends**

*Ganondorf's Castle*

"Were did you send him?" Ganondorf asked watching the girl that had freed him from that horrid place and allowed him to roam the land of Hyrule again.

"Away," she answered sitting on a chair with the view of Hyrule Lake, "Don't worry he won't be back to spoil your plans."

Ganondorf smiled and stood behind the chair where the young girl was sitting. He looked at the beauty whom had freed him; she was around 18 or so, her long midnight hair reached her hip, her piercing violet eyes would send shivers down anyone's spine. She was well developed, a perfect shape in all the right places. He smirked to himself, `She's better looking the Princess Zelda.'

He set that thought away for now and asked her a question that had been annoying him ever since he was freed, "Tell me, girl, why did you free me?"

She smiled, "It's a crime to let you rot in some hell hole, Ganondorf. Besides I was always fascinated by you since I was small, does that seem strange?" Ganondorf chucked. She stood up and pressed herself against Ganondorf, "Get out, I need sometime for myself, go take over Hyrule again if you want to reclaim what is rightfully your."

Ganondorf chucked wrapping his arms around her waist and placing his free hand on her chin. He pulled her in for a kiss, but she turned away and moved from him. He silently cursed and left to Hyrule castle; she stood silently as Ganondorf walked away from the room. `Let's see how Link's doing,' she thought lying on the bed and closing her eyes falling into a deep sleep.

*In a large forest*

Link groaned and stood up looking around the new territory he was in. Nothing seemed familiar to him and that was a bad thing. He heard a rustling in the brushes near by and drew his sword ready to attack. Moving closer with caution to the brush he swiftly cut it and reviled an animal. The animal looked at Link and quickly ran away to safety. Link sighed and placed his sword back where it belonged and moved in the direction where the animal had run off too.

Link soon arrived to a large lake filled with fishes and crystal clear water. He cupped his hand and drunk some of the water and splashed some on his face. I'm sorry echoed around Link, which made him look up dropping the water that was cupped in his hands. He stood up and looked around franticly, "Who's there!?"

The image of the same girl that was tied to the chair appeared a few feet away from him, her eyes still filled with pain and sorrow. Link glared at the girl and withdrew his sword pointing it at her. She looked at Link and moved closer, "Well looks like you've been in hell, Link."

"Who are you!" Link yelled watching the girl who had brought him to the new world.

"I can't tell you that," she said moving closer to the young man before her, "I can't believe you beat the great Ganondorf, you really don't seem to be a warrior cable of beating him." Link had had enough and charged straight towards the girl. He had a good shot and she didn't even try to move, but he hit nothing. He went right threw the girl, stopping he turned around and stared shocked at the girl.

"What just happened?!" Link asked still in shock.

"I'm not really here, it's just my mind. You are in a place that I created, don't worry theirs nothing here to hurt or kill you. Be glad, I'll be watching over you every now and then. Oh, and there is a way to get out of this sweet little wonderland. Have fun." She turned around and disappeared.

**Ganondorf's Castle**

The girl slowly woke up and stared at the ceiling with nothing to do. She stood up and looked at her clothing, a white top, a short black skirt and some brown boots. She sighed and sat back down in the chair with the view of Hyrule Lake. A knock came from her room door, she looked at the door, "Come in."

Ganondorf waked in and saw the girl still staring out the window and she looked really bored. "Come, you look bored, come with me and watch me take the kingdom back into my hands."

She rolled her eyes and agreed standing up and walking towards Ganondorf, "Shall we?"

"Tell me you name," Ganondorf said walking along side the young woman.

She smiled, "I'll tell you when the times right."

"Well," Ganondorf said, "I guess I'll call you Angel."

"Angel," the girl said, "wow, I'm finally an angel." She smiled and allowed Ganondorf to put his arm around her shoulder.

**Hyrule**

Ganondorf defeated with ease the royal guards and enjoyed the delightful face of his new companion. She was pleased on watching Ganondorf lead the way to the take the Hyrule castle for him and herself. Ganondorf threw open the door and saw a dozen guards in front of the King and his Queen; he looked at Angel, "Soon you'll be the on sitting in the queens seat."

Angel smiled sexily wrapping her arms around Ganondorf's right arm and whispered into his ear, "Promise?" She kissed his cheek; Ganondorf smiled and started defeating the guards that stood in his and Angel's way.

Hours passed and Ganondorf had finally gotten rid of the King, Queen and all the guards that where in the castle. Ganondorf and Angel walked around their new castle; Ganondorf saw Angel yawn every now and then. They found the King and Queens bedroom Ganondorf watched Angel looked around, "You seem tired, rest."

"Fine," Angel said almost frustrated.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Next Chapter:

Ganondorf and Angel have some `friendly' time.

Angel has a change of mood.

Link might escape the dreamland.