Fan Fiction ❯ BeastBoy's New Job ❯ The New Camera ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
BeastBoy's New Camera

Chapter 1: The New Camera

"Hey guys!" screamed BeastBoy to his teammates as he ran to the main room in Titans' Tower. "Do you know what I would really like for my birthday?"

"Something to show friendship between us?"

"My T-Car?"

"A new name?"

"Another date with me?"

"A mo-ped?"

"Ding ding ding!" dinged BeastBoy. "Robin got it right!"

"A what?"

"I can build you one, if I ever get the time."

"Not in a million years."

"I wish I could, but I'm broke."

"Sorry, BeastBoy, but those things are waaay out of my price range for a birthday present."

"Well, at least Robin had the most reasonable answer." moped BeastBoy as he reluntently dragged himself back to his room. "Man! I thought you were supposed to get what you wanted on your birthday!"

At BeastBoy's birthday party...

"Hey, where's Raven?" asked BeastBoy. "She should at least go to my birthday party!"

"Since Dr. Light is scared of Raven, we decided to send her to quickly scare him to jail." answer Robin. "And she should be back in 3... 2... 1..."

"I'm back!" said Raven. "That was refreshing."

"Wait, my party only went on for 5 seconds before Raven came back!" said BeastBoy. "That means that she only took 5, 6, 7, 8... 8 seconds to beat Dr. Light and take him to jail!"

"I didn't waste any time." said Raven, hands on her hip. "Anyways, while I was at the mall I decided to pick you up a gift, because it is your birthday and all."

"Ooooh!" oooed BeastBoy. "Maybe it a mo-ped!" he finished as he started ripping up the camera sized present.
"It's a... new sqeaky toy?"

"For when your a dog!" said Raven with an -EEK- little chuckle. "Happy birthday!" -Fooled you! Raven didn't get BeastBoy the camera, but I bet you thought he did! HA!-

"And here's my present BB." said Cyborg as he handed BeastBoy the whale sized present.

"Ooooooo," ooooed BeastBoy. "Maybe it's a mo-ped!" BeastBoy opened up the present and what did he see? Of course he didn't see a mo-ped dum-dum! He saw a...

CAMERA! GOTCHA! AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! :)

"Cool!" screamed BeastBoy. "Maybe I can make some money to get a mo-ped by making a movie!"

"Star, Robin, you guys can keep the presents you were going to get me," started BeastBoy. "I just want this."

"Phew!" phewed Robin, for he forgot to get BB a present.

"You may take my present anyway friend!" screamed Starfire as she handed him a friendship bracelet.

"Thanks Star!" said BeastBoy. "Now, I have to get off to writing a movie!"

Later... And when I say later, I mean days later...

"Hey guys!" screamed BeastBoy down the hall. "Anyone want to see the movie that they are going to be in?!"

Silence.

"Hello?" asked BeastBoy. "Robin, Raven, Starfire, Cyborg? Dude, where are you guys?"

"We can hear you BeastBoy," started Robin. "It's just that we don't care. Besides, Raven and I have a date tonight and I have to get ready."

"Oh." moped BeastBoy. "Well, I thought of an action packed, romantic (between the two main characters), and..."

"You just copied Romeo and Juliet off the internet, didn't you?" asked Robin non-suspiciously.

"Yes." answered BB as his ears fell down on the sides of his head. "But I took out a lot of characters so only you five would be in it!"

"Who's Romeo?" asked Robin suspiciously.

"Well, since I'm direction this and can't be in the play," started BeastBoy.

"sigh." sighed Robin.

"And you're the only other babe magnet here, YOU'LL PLAY ROMEO!!!" finished BB.

"Ummm, then who's Juliet?" asked Robin really suspiciously.

"Oh, so nooow, you care." sarcased BeastBoy. "Well, I'll give you a hint. You're going on a date with her in ten minutes dude!"

"Oh yeah!" said Robin. "I forgot all about our date tonight! I better get ready!"

"Hey BB!" screamed Terra. "Can I hear your story?"

"Coming Terra!" BeastBoy said, hearts in his eyes.

After BB left, Robin just sat on his bed and stared at nothingness.

"Raven?" Robin asked himself outloud. "Raven doesn't know I actually like her, she thinks we're just going to a resturaunt so we won't have to deal with the other titans while discussing how to beat Slade. Maybe I should get BeastBoy a mo-ped anyways for setting me up with Raven. Raven will think I'm just pretending to like her and kiss her, but I'll really mean it! Thank you Cyborg for getting BeastBoy a camera, thank you Raven for existiong, and thank you BeastBoy for making Raven Juliet and me Romeo in your movie!

End Chapter

This is my first story with BeastBoy as probably the main character. Like it?