Fan Fiction ❯ BeastBoy's New Job ❯ The Best Date Ever ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
BeastBoy's New Job

Chapter 3: The Best Date Ever

"No, Romeo, he drank this poisen, and is gone!!" cried Juliet in he movie Robin and Raven were watching together. "Why, Romeo, why?!?!"

"Here it comes," Robin whispered to Raven.

"Not just to them," Raven whispered back, and Robin turned red all over.

Juliet kissed Romeo at the exact same second that Raven kissed Robin.

"Now, I shall visit my love in heven above, where we shall be happy together!!" Juliet said right before she stabbed herself and then fell on Romeo, thus ending the movie. And not just ending the movie because it ended, ending the movie because when Raven kissed Robin she blew up the movie screen.

"How was that?" asked Raven, almost as red as Robin.

"Hubba hubba..." said Robin, turning pink, then normal again, and same with Raven.

"C'mon, let's go get something to eat, I'm starved!!" said Raven, grabbing Robin by the arm and dragging him towards his motorcycle.

"Want to go to Grape Vine?" (in case you don't get the joke, Grape Vine means 'Olive Garden,' and if you don't know what that is it's a really fancy resturaunt.)

"Sure!" Raven said as she got her helmet on and hopped onto the motorcycle.

Later at Grape Vine...

"We'll get a speghetti and meatballs to share," Robin ordered his and Raven's meal at Grape Vine.

"It'll be right with you sir." answered the waiter. He left, and 10 seconds later, he was back with the speghetti and wine.

"Would you like anything else sir," asked the waiter.

"Maybe you can come back later and ask that," answered Robin.

"Yes sir." said the waiter as he left to the next table.

"It lookes yummy," said Raven.

They were both sucking on a speghetti, and when they realized it was one piece, they were already kissing.

"Omigoddness!!!" screamed the waiter as Raven accedentally blew him through the roof of Grape Vine.

Later...

"Ummm, that was delicious!" said Raven as she rubbed her stomach. "What's for dessert?"

"I got the most expensive thing on the menu for dessert," said Robin. "The triple chocolate ice-cream cake!"

"Sounds delicious!" said Raven as the cake arrived from the casted waiter.

"Here's your bill sir," said the waiter. He put down not only the meal's but his medical bill also.

"That's only $900 for the medical bill and $300 for the dinner and dessert!" said Robin.

"Only?" asked Raven.

"Didn't you know that my dad was REALLY REALLY rich?" asked Robin.

"No, I didn't know that to tell the truth." answered Raven.

Later back on the roof of Titans' Tower...

"Thanks for the best night I've ever had Robin," said Raven as she kissed him on the cheek. "How about another one this Saturday?"

"Of course!" answered Robin. "I'd take to you then love! I mean, I'd love to take you then!"

"Cool!" she said as she kissed Robin, causing Starfire to scream and blow through the roof of Titans' Tower and back in her room again. "Night Robin," Raven finished as she back down the stairs to her bedroom.

"Night!" Robin waved back to her.

When Robin was alone he fell back on to the ground and said, "I've got the best girlfriend that any boy could ever have!!!!!!:-)" Then he got up, went to his bedroom, and fell asleep.

End Chapter

;^9 It's so beautiful!!