Fan Fiction ❯ Belt ❯ Belt ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer:

I do not own the teen titans, I am a poor college student, I own nothing.

Stuff:

Random CyRae one-shot. This fic just somehow worked it’s way into my brain and demanded outlet, need I say more.

Belt:

It was on a peaceful Thursday morning that Raven sat on her bed, with her belt in her hands, pondering something.

Raven had no idea why she wore her jeweled belt.

She recalled that Azar had once told her that everything had a purpose, but she couldn’t think of one for the object in question.

It really wasn’t more than some over glorified piece of costume jewelry that Starfire had given to her on Christmas.

It really severed no purpose.

It wasn’t a utility belt that held everything but the kitchen sink, like Robin’s famous belt.

It wasn’t even that pretty.

In fact, Raven thought, there was many a time in which a super-powered criminal grabbed her by said belt and slammed her into a wall.

As Raven sat on her bed, pondering further about her belt, she heard a knock on her door.

Raven quickly put on her belt and walked to the door.

As Raven opened her door, a metallic hand gently grasped the belt and pulled her into the arms of her beau, Victor Stone, or as the residents of Jump City knew him, Cyborg.

He gave her a breath stealing kiss that rendered her a stuttering fool, all the while keeping a hold on her belt.

Raven smiled inwardly as he stole her breath away for another kiss.

Azar was right, everything did have a purpose.