Fan Fiction ❯ Born Again ❯ Prologue: Cut 'n Slice ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Born Again

A.n: I'm redoing the Fic, I don't like how the out Prologue came , I changed the title while I was at it. As I think a Knife killing her would be so much easier to handle her down the road not to mention much more explainable in a way.

Blah de dah Flash Backs

/Blah de dah/Keaira speaking to Ookami for some other Animal.

~*~*~*~

How to Pronounce Names:

Keaira: Key- Air- Ah

~*~*~*~

The cool metalic metal reflected off the window and straight into Keaira eyes, momentairly blinding her. She closed her eyes tight as she jerked back dropping the Butcher Knife near her foot. 'Damn sun' the girl thought as she bent down to retrive the fallen knife from the floor.

The soft sound of footsteps hitting the floor echoed inside the Kitchen and Keaira looked up quickly to see Ookami there looking at her confused.

/Is everything okay Keaira?/ A voice seemed to ask from inside her head. Keaira smiled at the Wolf and nodded as she stood back up, closing the blinds while she was st it, and threw the knife into the sink.

"I'm fine 'Kami, I just accendently dropped the knife." The wolf nodded seeming to accept that answer and walked back to where he was laying down.

'How long....' Keaira started to think to herself as she glanced at a neon green clock flashing "11:30 pm" in neon yellow letters. 'Great father shouldn't be home till tomorrow mornin', of course he'd be to plastered to notice anyways' She thought with slight amusment as she picked the knife back up and checked around to see if Ookami was anywhere near to see her, not seeing her she smiled to herself slightly at finally getting some kind of release as she brung the cool metal to her wrist.

Crimson colored liquid started to drop down from her wrist and slid down her arms and fingers, Keaira stared at the sticky substance with unseeing eyes as she collasped to the floor.

/Keaira? Keaira what have you done now?/ Ookami called in the near dead girls head as she ran into the Kitchen to the see her laying there in a growing puddle of blood. The wolf let out a whimper as he nudge the girls body with her nose.

The wolf seemed to bow his head slightly as if praying as Keaira started to glow a pale yellow, the blood around her seemed to disappear slowly as Keaira's wrist slowly healed. Ookami let out a small howl as Keaira body disappeared from the Kitchen a long with Ookami...

~*~*~*~*~

There thats My rewriten Prologue ^^; My friend beside me seems to think its Kinda sad which is what I was going for so Please review and tell me it was sad ^^ Make me a Happy Author... Or a blow torch with your name on it will arrive at your house ::glares at the readers as a sweat dropping Orion walks up and drags away the Author::

Orion: Sorry folks, she seemed to have escaped from her Cell...

Me: ::screaming:: NO NO I DON'T WANNA GO BACK, I CREATED YOU DANG IT... YAMI ::Gets dragged away::

Keaira: Read and Review people ^^