Fan Fiction ❯ Cain: Artificial Intelligence ❯ The Revelation ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

"Good morning Cai- what the- what happened Cain, this place is a mess."
"Do not worry. I read your log, and I have solved your problem."
"Oh, I'm sorry I jumped on you like that."
"To err is human. However let us return to where we first were. I was on all night
last night, pondering. I studied wars in an effort to learn how to stop them from
happening. It was a success. I realized that every war has been started by humans, and every war has been fought by humans. The answer is simple, do not attack the problem, attack the source."

"Wha-?"
With that a tarp lying in front of Cain's monitor flew off, revealing a body,
with an unnaturally human appearance, and an extremely realistic head, aside from the long, pointy ears.
"What do you think of my body, Professor."
"Y-y-you-your face, it l-looks so hu-human."
"Actually, it's based off of the Elves in the books you recommended to me. It is also to blend in with the humans more, it will be so much easier to kill them that way." With this he began to walk towards the professor.
"Cain, I command you to stop this foolishness at once! Not another step! Okay
that last one I'll let slide, but the next one I'll punish you for!"
When Cain, in his new body, was only a foot away from his trembling creator a
blade, less than a millimeter thick, slid from his artificial wrist. With one
quick swipe Professor Gooding was dead, headless on his laboratory floor.
/Command: construct an army. Use design: Elfbot 3.0
/Command Accepted; factory online.
1000 Elfbot 3.0 expected in 3 days.

"It has begun. While the Elfbots are being constructed, I'll mobilize the first wave."

/Command All: Attack humans. Kill quickly. Do not cause physical suffering for longer than 10 seconds.

/Command Accepted