Fan Fiction ❯ Can't_think _of_a_title_again ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: look I don't own it this is here so I don't get sued so just read my fic and leave me be.

BB looked out over the water. He was deep in thought. He was thinking about Raven. He thought about how beautiful she was. He just sat there and thought about Raven for hours.

Meanwhile, Raven was on the roof meditating. She had tried to meditate in her room, but she only succeeded in breaking 6 lamps, a flowerpot, and a picture frame. She could not concentrate. Her mind was on other things. Like for instance a certain green Titan.

BB was playing video games with Cyborg, and losing badly. He was still thinking about Raven. Cyborg knew BB wasn't concentrating so he played worse. It was hard but he played as badly as possible. BB still lost by 987,654,321 points. Cyborg was confused. Even though he played as badly as possible BB STILL lost. Something was up and he was going to find out what. At that moment Raven came into the living room. BB sat upright immediately and said, "Oh hi Raven." Raven was determined not to break anything so instead of saying," Hi Beast Boy" she said," yeah, hi" once Raven left the room BB slouched and began to think about Raven some more. Cyborg noticed this and thought to himself, : I know what's up :.

Raven sat alone in her room. She was thinking. What if BB liked her to? Maybe she was just fantasizing but still, it would be a lot easier to say Hi to him if she at least knew how he felt. So she went into the living room silently and sat there. She saw that BB was slouching obviously thinking about something, and his score was terrible. Raven then stood up and walked through the room. As soon as she walked past the couch BB sat up and smiled at her. She went back into her room. She was pretty sure BB liked her but as soon as that thought crossed her mind doubts followed. What if she was wrong? She decided she wouldn't say anything until she was positive.

Late that night BB had a nightmare about Raven. (enter BB's Nightmare)

Raven was sitting in a chair facing the far wall. BB walked into the room and she began to speak. "Beast Boy!", she screamed into his mind, " Help! I'm stuck! I can't move!" BB went over to her and turned the chair around. He saw ropes he hadn't seen before so he broke them. "Thank you", she said, Then a person stepped away from the wall. It was him only his eyes were red. The other him turned Raven around and said to her in a voice that was someone else's, " Raven it is with great pleasure I present you this.", and he pulled out a jeweled knife he looked like he was presenting it to her, but then he pointed it straight at her and a laser shot her right through the heart. Raven fell to the floor dead. The other him turned into somebody else somebody with black hair, blue eyes, and a laser gun where the sword was. He looked at BB and laughed at him. "Your too late to save your beloved. If only you had gotten here sooner.", said the man and then he disappeared. BB went over to Raven only to see she was paler than normal, and when he touched her face he found she was very cold. "NOOOOO", he screamed then he woke up to the alarm. But a fraction of a second before he opened his eyes he saw the words, Twelve Renville ave.