Fan Fiction ❯ castle of new hope ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So I went to this guy's house… after I robbed the language of these people. It's quite simple really. Unfortunately when I went into his head I went too far and I saw his memories. Well one of them anyways… Mitch was home then he got phone call, his father had been killed and his mother was in a coma, we were on solid ground both of us.

Well I sized Mitch up… he's about 5'9 160 pounds… and a good build probably from clubbing or something like that. It's quite funny he should have been fat considering how much he drinks.

Well we had gotten into a very interesting conversation about where we were from. I told him the truth that I wasn't from this planet… and he just nodded? Anyone on our planet would have freaked out and jumped out of the house or something along those lines.

Then the whole room was consumed in shadow. We couldn't see each other or anything for that matter. When the room lightened there was a dark figure standing there. He had black hair and a silver streak, his body was covered in the color of death… he wore the black robes. Mitch looked at him and then to his crowbar, which was gone and so were any other weapons…

We looked at each other then at the Magi"… he had the look of a 50 year old but I knew he could be no more then 30. Then amazingly he spoke “Deciet and Mitch you have no chance of winning, so don't even think of trying to attack me". I slowly and awkwardly said, "Who are you"?

But he didn't answer with a name… he answered with a cold mad laugh, that made me want to cower in a corner with fear but I kept my composure. He then pointed at Mitch and said, "If you wish to live gather what you need to live… your weapons will be necessary". He then looked to me "you have everything you have with you, so you will stay here".

Mitch quickly went to gather what he needed to live… since he didn't know what was happening, he didn't get much. Just what was necessary some extra clothes… nothing that wasn't needed had to stay there.
He took a picture with him also, I'm betting it was his mother, and he brought a Discman and huge loads of batteries in a backpack… I guess that was how he fought? Well he wouldn't be able to see with those dreadlocks if he fought in a dance style… but you never know…


The mage looked at both of us again. He then told us to follow him which we reluctantly obeyed not wishing to lose our lives. He took us to a gateway… something the humans have discovered and made usable. It could go back in time, bring us to other planets… all depending on the magi that uses it. And what he needs it for.


He told us both to get in and we did without bothering to ask. This might cost us our lives, as sometimes they wish us to a planet that isn't there anymore. But I guess our luck was still good. Causes when we got out we were still in one piece. We looked around cautiously as if expecting something to spring out and kill us.

But all we saw were trees and rolling hills, and… a castle??!! Mitch looked at the man and said confusedly "ok where are we and why are we here"? He must have felt more confident now that he had his crowbar. The magi replied in a cool tone " we are where we need to be but there is still much we must do… you will be accompanied by many and you must use them, its best not to make friends"… with that he vanished.

I watched as Mitch picked up his bag of stuff and said, "We better get going… I don't want to know what's out here" and with that we started off towards the castle, in silence because neither of us knew what to say.




“Magi… the extreme legends also known as ancient sorcerers. Only given this rank after they have completed the test… you don't need to know any about that right now…”

I watched as Mitch picked up his bag of stuff and said, “we better get going… I don't want to know what's out here” and with that we started off towards the castle, in silence because neither of us knew what to say.




* Magi… the extreme legends also known as ancient sorcerers. Only given this rank after they have completed the test… you don't need to know any about that right now…