Fan Fiction ❯ Crackhead Joe ❯ Crackhead Joe ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Consequences
Bill and Bob were very close friends. They did everything together. They went skiing, they went sky diving, they went to the same elementary, middle school, high school, and college. Bill and Bob were inseparable. Then they met Megan and Scott. Megan and Scott were the same as Bill and Bob, inseparable to a very disturbing degree. Bill and Bob, and Megan and Scott hung out together since the day they met in a singles club. They, all four of them, in turn did absolutely everything together. After a long while, nearly five months actually, they met a beautiful intelligent Billy-Bob Meganstit, now Billy-Bob Meganstit joined their group but she felt left out so the other four integrated her into their group or was it initiated... anyways. They did positively every single thing with her that they did amongst themselves. Now at some point the five ran out of 'things' to do together so they got bored.
One day at work Megan (not Billy-Bob Meganstit) met this guy named Crackhead Joe, now despite popular belief Crackhead Joe was not a crackhead, which he adamantly assured Megan when they met. Nope, He said. He occasionally smoked cigarettes, or maybe pot and maybe a lil' bit of Mari Ju wanna on the side, but never crack. (Yes, I know that P' and Mari Ju wanna is the same thing... this is only testament to Crackhead Joe's logic) Non-the-less Megan (not Billy-Bob Meganstit) fell deeply and madly in love with him. She brought him home and initiated him into their group, yet her friends were not there. (She did it alone...)
Needless to say, when Bill, Bob, Scott, and Billy-Bob Meganstit (not Megan) got home they were furious. They knew that she knew that they knew that she knew the rules. They did everything only together.
To make it up to them they all did what they usually do to instate a new member into their group. Crackhead Joe was insanely happy and insatiable, so they continued to reinstate him for three days. One month later found Crackhead Joe and Billy-Bob Meganstit (Not Megan) smoking, or in their case smoking and inhaling Joes' first love, Mari Ju Wanna. They got high then fell asleep. Megan arrived home early that day and upon entering the house she accidently inhaled some excess smoke and being that she had a very low tolerance for drugs she instantly became high. She walked into the room in which Billy-Bob Meganstit and Crackhead Joe were. Upon seeing them 'alone' in a room and laid out. She snapped. "How dare you!" Megan screeched. Billy-Bob Meganstit blearily opened her eyes only to gasp in pain as Megan grabbed a pencil and stabbed her breaking the pencil off into her right lung. Crackhead Joe was still out of it. Bill came home shortly after and stood there staring at the blood before dieing with a heart-attack.
Bob came home seconds after Bill and he stared at Bill his heart beating rapidly. 'no' he thought pained. He turned and seeing that the only ones standing was Megan, he growled. "Why?!?" he screamed in rage as he charged at her and grabbed a stray lamp on his way before crashing it upon her head. Scott was on his way into the house when he heard a crash. Being the 'logical' one, he immediately pulled out his nine millimeter hand gun and rushed into the house. What he saw made his blood boil. He shot. Bob fell dead. Then he pointed the gun to his temple, and seeing as all of his loves had died, he pulled the trigger. He fell dead.
The next day Crackhead Joe blearily opened his eyes. Still a bit high, he said "good morning" to all of his friends, then sat down beside Megan; seemingly not noticing the pool of blood he was sitting in, he pulled out a needle. "Hey guys, I've decided to live up to my name... wanna try?" Upon receiving no answer; he shrugged. He pulled air into the needle, not realizing that it was empty he injected air into his blood stream, which seemed to clear his brain for a moment as he noticed the state they were in. His eyes widened. "Holy Shi-", and then he was dead.
The police identified their bodies. Then burned them. Their ashes were thrown into the back yard of their home, which was now quarantined. Well I suppose they did do everything together. Too bad their dieing was one of them.
Moral: "Drugs kill, Idiocy kills, and never befriend any one named Crackhead..."
AN: Please review this story, let me know what you think, and if you want me to come up with another... probably slightly longer, story...