Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Child ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: None of the X-Men belong to me. Any Bible verses are King James, and copyrighted by God. The King James is the only Bible not copyrighted. Check it out.
'telepathy'
Bible verse

Jubilee looked in the mirror. It was three days since she had gotten away from Bastion's citidel. No one seemed to understand what had happened to her, or how she was feeling. How could any one know how she was feeling. Her eyes suddenly took on a molton look before the mirror imploded.

"Great. Now I have to clean up the mess. Maybe they'll just think I punch out the mirror."

Emma Frost, the former White Queen of the Hellfire Club, was walking to the kitchen to fix a healthful meal for her students, when Jubilee came out of the bathroom.

"Yo! Frosty! Have any idea where the broom might be?"

"In the cleaning closet. Jubilee, did you shatter another mirror?" Jubilee just smiled sadly.

"Never mind! Do not answer that question. Just clean up the mess."

Jubilee walked to the cleaning closet and grabbed the broom and dust pan. She then headed back to the bathroom to clean up the mess, when somthing dawned on her.

'Frosty, please tell me you are not planning on making a 'nutritious' meal again, are ya? ' She thought that maybe Emma had her sheilds up and hadn't heard her. 'Well I was, until I noticed Sean already in the process of doing just that.'

After cleaning up the glass, Jubilee headed to the kitchen for breakfast. As she peeked around the corner of the dining room, she noticed everybody was laughing and having a good time. In a way she didn't want to interupt their fun, on the other hand she wanted to join in again. She sighed and shook her head. Who was she kidding. She couldn't go back anymore than she could convince Wolverine over anymore.

Monet looked up when Jubilee sat down at the table. The younger girl still had some bruises and dark circles under her eyes.

"I do believe you should try to sleep rather than play all night." Jubilee's head shot up. She stared at Monet with a wild-eyed look that would make a rabid dog look friendly.

"PLAYING! YOU THINK I'M PLAYING! I WAS TORTURED BY ONE OF THE X-MEN'S ENEMIES JUST BECAUSE I KNOW THE X-MEN, AND YOU THINK I SHOULD JUST BE FINE ABOUT THE WHOLE THING THREE DAYS AFTER I ESCAPED."

During Jubilee's rant, the temperature in the room was rising dramaticaly as if it was fueled by her anger. Angelo was the first to notice Jubilee's eyes flashing from normal to a molten mix of reds, yellows, and oranges.

' Senorita Frost. Do Jubicita's eyes look normal to you.'

Emma looked at her student. Her eyes certainly didn't look normal. Then all the glasses, mugs, and plates at the table began shaking. Jubilee was finishing off her rant.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN, OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!" At that, all the glassware imploded.

When the smoke cleared, there was glass everywhere, and Jubilee had collapsed. Sean gasped and ran towards the girl. After a moment, he looked up.

"The lass is fine, considering that she just decimated the chinaware. I'll take the lass to her own room." After Sean left with Jubilee, the others shared wide-eyed looks of shock and fear of the power within the youngest member of Generation-X.