Fan Fiction ❯ Deltarth -- Story 1: Natasinopax ❯ Chapter 0-1-1: Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 0-1-1: Prologue

When the world of Deltarth was young, the demon king, Natasinopax, created a race of demon warriors on the islands of Giloklomin to destroy the humans created and rule with an iron fist. Natasinopax started his war, but only after a month the army withered down to nothing, and its ruler was sealed within the tomb of Barmbainto forever, or so they thought.

Back in the hideout, where the mutations were created, one was left untouched. In there was an untransformed demon. The process to complete the mutation was to inject "demon's blood" into the bloodstream, but this one was unsuccessful. Inside the tube the mutation grew at a very slow rate. In the year 2000, when all of the wars and monsters were just thought of as legends, an old scientist, Gerard DeCaslu, found the young child. He opened the tube to find a young, innocent, ten-year old boy.

The boy was taken in, and loved by his parents very dearly, but was never told that he was not their biological son. They named him Jon, and the boy grew up living a happy, normal life. This all ended though when the boy turned 15. On the night of his 15th birthday, Jon started feeling sick. His odd black birthmark, which was given to him in the tube, started changing. It then morphed him into the true demon form he was supposed to be back in the time of Natasinopax. This had been three years after his father died, and only he would have known what to do. The demon ran away from home, far away from home, never to see his mother again.

Jon grew up living in an orphanage inside Zodiac City. When Jon turned 17, he was allowed to move out on his own, but continued schooling. This was because of Jon's extreme intelligence. Jon now knows of his evil form, but never talks about it to ANYONE.

Jon's fallen in love once, but it was a painful experience. His girlfriend, Julia Ripphart, stated dating him when he was 16. A year later he found out he was just being used by her for convenience. Her real boyfriend was Brent Darings. Since then Jon has sealed up his feelings for anyone else.

Now the year is 2007. Jon is still 17, and school has just let out. He has a whole new summer of adventure to live, and it will probably be the last good summer before he leaves to college.

Angela Nirvan was born in Hevenal. After being born, her parents moved around the world from house to house, city to city, country to country. Angela was a good girl. When she was still young her parents were killed in a plane crash though. Angela was given to three old sages, the sage of intelligence, the sage of social skills, and the sage of knowledge. The three sages trained her to become a well spirited, but refined woman.

Angela is special though. She is an angel. As an angel, she can heal using a part of her soul. Though the soul is gone, it will eventually be recovered. Angela's blood can also do the same things. After being released from home to live on her own, a group of demons kidnapped her. She was beaten in the institute everyday and her blood was collected. One day she escaped, and ended up in a city called Zodiac.

On November 16th, 2000, a meteor hit the planet of Deltarth. From the comet came a man who looked like Natasinopax. His name was simple Natas. He shouted aloud.

"You species of Deltarth are hopeless. You pray all you want, because no one can save you."

Unfortunately he was talking to himself when this happened. He walked into the first town he saw, and instead of destroying it; he became a normal citizen. He started his own company, the Natas Corporation. It specialized in medicine mainly, but it ran a few secret factions.

Natas's company grew into a trillion-dollar company with seven years! Quite a task indeed. Recently Natas has tried gaining the blood of angels to create a medicine that can cure every disease and all injuries. He has one subject, and her name is Angela Nirvan. He has her beaten to drain her precious blood but because of it, she can easily heal herself. The only problem is that now she has escaped, and Suki has been hired to find her.

Natas is like Natasinopax. He's powerful ruthless, merciless, and he is also a demon. His mark formed all over his body. It even runs over his baldhead.

Natas's plan was to find some of the world's strongest fighters, and have them mutated into a new demonic army to destroy the planet like he did in the past. With Angela's blood though he can heal his army over time unlike the last one that was destroyed. Natas isn't sure how to attract these fighters, but he will, and it will be glorious when the world is filled with screams of pain…

Suki Kizuni is a highly trained assassin in the ninjitsu arts. One day, during an assignment, she messed up, and was captured. Her boyfriend Hayate tried to save her, but was killed, and her face was "scarred" by her captors.

She now does as many jobs as possible to get the money and she is saving up for plastic surgery. She thinks she has enough, but when she goes, the doctors refuse to do anything. She thinks it is because she needs more money, so she keeps on assassinating.

This brings us to the story of the day. Many strong fighters have joined in Zodiac City. Natas is attracted to their power. He has sent operatives, robotic humanoids named Delta-X175's, to capture the fighters for the experiments. Natas is doing in the secret of the night, and not many people are noticing, but some, some very strong fighters will catch on, and they will try to save Deltarth from Natas's great evil.