Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Tears ❯ Chapter One: Saturn High: Day 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Demon Tears
 
Written by: Paper Knight
 
Disclaimer: I own everything in the story. Please ask if you wish to use.
 
Authors Note: Hey, this is my first try at this stuff so please review and by nice, but tell the truth. I just need to state one thing.
“This is talking” /These are thoughts/ These are Song Lyrics
Also, I might interrupt time and talk so when this appears (A/N) in the parenthesis I will say something. Ok? Time for chapter one!
 
Chapter One:
 
Oh, thinking about our younger years.
 
Haru walked down the cobble stone walkway to Saturn High's introduction room for the first time. He smiled and bounced his head a little to the beat of a song called “Heaven” (A/N: You might know this from DDR)
 
It was only you and me, we were wild young and free.
 
Haru was fifteen years old and was attending for his first time Saturn Boarding School; a prestigious school in Japan. It was co-ed and only the best were able to go.
 
Then a muffled voice snapped him out of his small dream. Haru pulled his headphones off and turned around, noticing a silver hair teen running towards him.
 
Haru smiled, but kept his mouth closed. Even though they were small, if he smiled to much people would see his demon teeth.
 
“Haru!” The boy said, waving his hand as he ran forward. Haru turned around metting the boy about a quarter of the way there.
 
The other teen, was named Ai Somochi. He had pure silver hair and black eyes. He wore the Saturn high male uniform; which was a pure, crisp white shirt hidden under a emerald green shirt. Also, you bore a pair of dark blue, almost black slacks and a black tie. Yes, the uniform was tacky but it was the way the distinguished between freshmen and other grades.
 
“Konnichiwa, Ai-kun.” Haru said, giving a short bow.
 
“Oh come on, Haru! We have known each other for four years, cut the formals.” Ai said with a small laugh.
 
“Hey, you grew you hair out.” Ai said brushing the boys said out of his eyes.
 
Ai was right. Haru always had the same light blue hair, but last school year it was short. Now, he had grown it out to be slightly long, down to about a quarter down his back. It wasn't braided or anything, but kept neat.
 
“Yeah, I thought it looked better.” Haru said, fiddling with his ring of his left hand.
 
“You look hot, Haru.” A female voice said to the left.
 
Both males turned around to see a pink haired teen walking towards them. She had long pink hair that fell to her waist and beautiful emerald eyes. She had a side pouch slung over her right shoulder and had on the freshmen female uniform; A pair of pure white knee high boats, a green skirt, a green blaizer and a white shirt. (A/N: If I didn't get the person across then go to this link and hers a pic of what she WOULD look like. Just add the formal uniform; http://photobucket.com/albums/f303/Nic101/?action=view&a mp;current=Alone_Tough.jpg )
 
Sakura!” Haru said, smiling and running forward. Sakura was his closest friend ever and the only one who knew his secret….and accepted him for it….
 
Ai, was still standing their, drooling. He always had a crush on Sakura, but sadly, she was dating a Junior at Saturn High. That was one of the reasons she came, and of course as she said, to make sure Haru's curse wasn't activated.
 
“How are you, Haru-chan?” She said, smiling.
 
“I'm good.” He said smiling back. Both teens walked back over to Ai, who was trying to clean up the drool that had dripped on his shirt.
 
“And you, Ai?” She asked, the kindness in her voice slightly dropping.
 
 
“Umm… I'm doing well, Sakura-kun.” Ai said straightening up his outfit.
 
All three friends stood in silence, absorbing the fact that they were back together.
 
“Shouldn't we be going to the inaugural meeting? For our schedules and such?” Sakura asked, adjusting a ribbon in her hair.
 
The two males nodded and the team of three started towards the large stone building.
 
~~~0~~~
The teens walked into the large dinning room, holding their schedule and such in hand.
 
“Woah!” Haru said blinking his purple eyes. The room was huge and held around 1,000 people. There were many tables, each holding about five or six people.
 
The room was loud and bustling, people laughing and giggling, some reading and eating silently, others plan old looking over the school stuff.
 
“I see an empty table.” Sakura said. She was the tallest, about two inches taller then Haru who was five ,five.
 
The three teens shifted their bags, shifted the weight of the food plates and walked over to the empty table.
 
They sat down, pulling out the pieces of paper that had their schedule.
 
“You take Honors chemistry and honors Math, right Haru-chan?” asked, eating a rice ball.
 
Haru nodded for he had his favorite food, ell roll, stuffed in his mouth.
 
“And you are taking Honors government?” Sakura said, looking at Ai who was eating some salmon. Ai gave a quick and furious nod as he noticed Sakura smiling at him. Haru gave a soft giggle as he looked down at his food.
 
“And I'm taking Honors Japanese and Honors Spanish so…” She said, skimming over the three schedules.
 
“We have Study hall fourth period Monday, Tennis six period on Monday, Art Second period Tuesday, Study hall third period Tuesday, no class together on Wednesday, a Study Hall fourth period Thursday and two Study Halls second and third period Friday, and Free period last period Friday.” She said with a smile.
 
/I would have liked to have more classes with them, but now I can met new people….. I guess/ He thought with a smile.
 
“Well, it was getting late.” Sakura said after about two hours of talking. It was now about 8:45 and curfew was 10:00. But, the team thought they should go to bed early.
 
“Hey, Haru what's your room number?” Ai asked as he brushed silver hair out of is eyes and the two teens gave a wave to Sakura who had met up with her roommate; a girl with green eyes and purple hair. The two seemed to be getting around fine.
 
“Umm, 112.” He said, looking over his paper.
 
“You lucky dog! You have a single room!” Ai said, checking the sleeping charts.
 
“All the even number ones in the 10s of the first floor are singles.” Ai said as he went up the stairs.
 
“Oh… would you like to take my single, Ai-kun?” Haru said, concerned. He had seen enough sadness in his life, he didn't want his friends to se sad.
 
Ai blinked, then gave a friendly slap on Haru's back. “Stop being so kind! My room is 113, right next to you.” Ai said as the teens reached their rooms.
 
“So I'll see you tomorrow?” Ai said, fishing out his swipe key.
 
Haru smiled and gave a nod. “Sure. We can met for breakfast before classes.” Haru said, getting his own key card.
 
Ai have a small wave. “Night, Haru.” And with that, both teens were inside their rooms.
 
Haru gave a gasp. His room was huge! He had a bathroom, a small living area, a small kitchen that had a microwave and a sink, and his own bedroom. It was about half the size of a fancy suite. The walls were painted a light chestnut and the ground had a soft white rug.
 
“Woah.” Haru said as he walked into his room. Sure enough, his clothes were already unpacked, his non clothes items (such as toothbrushes and combs) were placed in the respective location, the things such that were personal (which he placed a whole bag marked “Personal!”) was un touched.
 
“This is amazing.” He said as he walked into the kitchen. His small fridge was stoked with sodas and small sandwiches that were snacks. He knew from the pamphlet, this stuff was free but the second round you had to pay for.
 
“No wonder this place cost 13,000 a year.” Haru said, pulling a coke out of cooled area.
 
He looked around and didn't see any ice. “I remembered seeing one when we came upstairs.” He said as he grabbed the key from his desk and was about walk out the door when a surge of pair rippled through his head.
 
Haru collapsed to the ground, clutching his head. A small cold sweat came on his face causing him to cringe.
 
“O..Orion…” Haru said between muffled cries.
 
/Sorry about that, host/ The deep voice said in his head. Just like that, the pain was gone.
 
/Orion!/ Haru whined in his head. He wiped his brow with his fore arm, not sure whether or not the pain was over.
 
/What do you expect?! I haven't been able to vault out my power for the last week! Of course there would be some build up!/ The demon screamed in his head.
 
H couldn't argue there. He had been trying to keep his demons at bay, to train for the time he would be at Saturn High. He wouldn't want a demon coming out and killing people would you?
 
/Fine./ Haru said as he went outside looking for the Ice machine and locked his door. He strolled down the halls, tracing his steps backwards.
 
“Here it is!” Haru yelled, punching the air. It was about feet from the elevator they took.
 
Haru slipped the small bucket under the machine and smiled as it made a humming sound. Small cubes of ice began to come out and within three minutes, his bucket was filled.
 
Haru took the small bucket out of the slot. He shook it a little, making sure the ice was settled before he turned around to walk back to the dorm.
 
It was a slam in the face and it slightly hurt. Haru fell backwards, his head slamming against the ice machine. His body slipped to the ground as the ice bucket hit the floor. Pieces of ice shattered and skidded across the ground.
 
He let out a small groan as he rubbed his head. His still throbbing head know hurt more then before.
 
“Gomen-nasai.” A male voice said. Haru looked up and came face to face with a kneeling teen.
 
Haru gave a small gasp. The teen was…beautiful. He had hair that was almost pure brown but was actually just a deep, autumn red. He had average sized eyes that were pure green, just like a grassy plain. His brown bangs fell slightly in front of his head that was filled with concern.
 
“Are you ok?” the teen asked, placing his hand on Haru's forehead. He took his hand away and frowned. A small amount of blood was on it.
 
“Yeah..” Haru said, rubbing his own head and standing up.
 
“I'm sorry I ran into you.” Haru quickly said before the other teen could. The male was wearing a suit in the same fashion as Haru except completely different colors. He had a white shirt and a pure black tie. He wore an overcoat of black with an outline of the sleeves of blue. His paints were also black, except for the belt which was a dark blue and the cuffs which were an average blue. He was a junior.
 
“It's not your fault. I should have been more careful. I should be apologizing to you.” The teen causally said as he smiled.
 
“You're bleeding by the way.” The teen said again, looking closely. He brushed blue bangs out of Haru's violet eyes, giving sight to a small amount of trickling blood down his head.
 
“Here.” The boy said, fishing into this pocket to find a small napkin from dinner. He quickly wiped the blood away.
 
“Bette, ne?” The teen said. He smiled his own emerald eyes, making Haru's cheeks bubbling forth a slight rosy color.
 
“Ari….arigato…” Haru stuttered, not daring to look into the boys emerald eyes.
 
The man had a puzzled look on his face for a second, and then smiled. This freshman was cute when he was embarrassed.
 
“Maybe I'll see you around…. I didn't catch you name by the way.” The teen said with a friendly essence surrounding him.
 
“Oh! My name is Haru Ohchiratsu. I am fifteen years old and this is my first year at Saturn high.” Haru said giving a small bow.
 
“Nice to met you Haru.” The teen said, giving him his hand. Haru slowly took it and smiled back.
 
“My name is Hatori Komigawa. I am seventeen and this is my third year at Saturn High.” Hatori said, brushing brown hair out of his eyes.
 
“Nice to met you, Hatori.” Haru said with a smile.
 
The two teens stood there for a moment, neither really knowing what to say. They had just met one another and already Haru felt comfortable around him. He didn't know it, but Hatori felt the same.
 
“Well, I should get going. Its past curfew and it would look bad if on the first day I was late for bedtime.” Hatori said.
 
“It would look bad for you two, since you are a freshmen and all.” Hatori said as he filled his own ice bucket.
 
“Well, I hope I see you later, Haru.” Hatori said walking out and giving a small wave.
 
“See you later.” He said, returning the wave. Haru stood there for a few moments, not really knowing what to say. He then snapped back to the land of the living and filled his own bucket and walked back to his room.
 
He was able to make it without anyone catching him and that made him happy. He quickly, but silently unlocked the door and walked in, flipping on the lights.
 
He filled his glass of coke and sat down on his bed, clicking on the TV. But something still buzzed in his head.
 
“I hope I see you again, Haru.”
 
“Hope?” Haru wondered.
 
He was asleep within seconds.
 
-----0-----
 
Author's Note: So what did you think? The Sakura in this story is very much like that from Naruto, except without the attitude. Thanks a lot for visiting this story and if you have the time, could u review? Thanks! Chapter 2 will be up soon! Bye!