Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon's Fire ❯ Destination: Earth ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Prologue

It moved silently through the vacuum of space. Unopposed by anything, the silver dragon-shaped ship continued on its course. Inside, the lone occupant sat on a throne-like command seat, a metal staff with a large "Z" on its top sitting next to him. His flesh was dark blue, and looked to be all muscle tissue. Traces of metal ordained his feet and clawed hands, and a mask with a black visor rested over his head.
Omnious Zedd was one of the few surviving evils left in the galaxy, having been lucky enough to avoid the wave of energy unleashed by Zordon of Eltar years before. It had taken away all that he had though. His parents, Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd, his father's command ship "Serpentera", and their minions, all were gone. Fortunately for Omnious, all of the blueprints for Serpentera had been left untouched. Using them, he built his own ship, "Vissor". It was different from Serpentera primarily in size. By making the ship smaller, the power required to run was drastically decreased.
With that out of the way, he could now focus on his goal, revenge. He would go to Earth, and do what his parents had failed at, total planetary domination. Without Zordon's powers, Earth was now defenseless. It would only be a matter of time now.

Miki Saegusa was looking over some recent reports as she walked through G-Force headquarters when it hit her. She stumbled, and tried to brace herself against the wall, the reports scattering across the floor. She clutched her head in pain. Something was wrong, she could sense it. A powerful force was on its way to Earth, and not even G-Force might be able to stop it...