Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon's Fire ❯ What the Future Holds ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Epilogue

Tommy looked out at the ocean and smiled. For once, he finally felt at peace. A sunny day, a nice breeze, and no more haunting visions. He looked over his side to see Miki walking up to him.
"The commander told me to thank you, Tommy," Miki said as she stood next to him. "He said you provided a great assistance to G-Force."
Tommy smirked, "Hey, thats my job. Helping out is what I do best."
"He also wanted me to see if you'd possibly be interested in maybe joining," Miki said.
"Join G-Force?" Tommy asked, a bit surprised.
Miki nodded, "You could be a great addition to the team. Plus, your experience as a Ranger could come in handy. If your mentor's predictions are correct, then we're going to need a lot of help when this 'Age of Monsters' arrives."
Tommy thought for a few moments. 'What do you say, old friend?' he asked as he mentally reached out to the DragonZord.
'Having allies to back us up would be helpful,' came the zord's reply.
Tommy nodded, then looked back at Miki. "You count on us." He looked back toward the ocean. "Do you think Godzilla will lend a hand again?"
Miki smiled and looked out toward the ocean, "In time, but he won't do it to help us. He'll only be doing it to protect his territory."
They stood there silently for a little bit, watching the ocean. The battle may have been over, but another one laid ahead in the future.

THE END