Fan Fiction ❯ Dream Tickets ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Well, the Prologue was just released today, but, since there's a hurricane coming and I have nothing better to do, how about a new chapter? How's that sound? Well, whether you want one or not, it doesn't matter. I'm making one. Here it is!

The two teens are sitting on a wooden board in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by sharks.

"Hey Jomei?"

"WHAT?"

"I think we're lost."

Jomei's eye twitched as he started roaring at Nami. "How would you ever have guessed THAT?" he shouted sarcastically.

"But guess what?"

"WHAT?"

"I remembered I have telekinetic powers!"

"Now how did THAT slip your mind?!"

"Shut up, and let's go!" Nami grabbed Jomei's hand, closed her eyes, and in a flash of light, the two had disappeared.

A few seconds later, they reappeared in the Evanescence tour bus. The band looked around for the source of the light, then gasped when they realized the source. Two teenagers stood there, one girl, one boy. The girl appeared to be overjoyed, while the boy's eye was twitching, and he seemed to be mad at the girl.

Nami broke the silence. "HI!"

"Ack! Who are you?" Amy, Ben, John, and Rocky screamed.

"Look! I won tickets to meet you and go on your tour with you!" Nami shouted.

"Um, okay. But who are you?" Amy Lee asked, still a bit confused.

"Well, I'm Nami Akimaroto, and this is Jomei Akasake," Nami responded.

"Baka! You never give strangers your name!" Jomei shouted at Nami, hitting her with the wooden board, which he still held on to for some reason.

"But Jomei, they aren't strangers," Nami said, calmly. "They're Evanescence!"

To this, Jomei only hit his head on the wooden board.

Ben Moody spoke. "Well, anyway, what are you here for? Besides winning the tickets and all, I mean, you could have sold them on E-Bay."

"Why would I do that?" Nami said bluntly. "But, well, I'm obsessed with the band, and he wanted to come along."

Jomei somehow managed to glare at Nami and roll his eyes at her at the same time. "No, I didn't. You kidnapped me," he stated.

"Great, another stalker, just what we need," Amy Lee said. "Well, after this, I am getting a restraining order."

Nami nodded her head, folded her arms, and smirked. "Ri-i-ight." She said.

"And I mean it!"

So, that's the first real chapter. A bit random, yes, but here's some background info: all my charries are part demon. And Nami also has telekinetic powers. So, that's just…a warning, I guess. Second chappie will come…sometime in the future. And if you have anything to say about the shortness of the chapters: Yes, I know they are pathetically short. But long chappies annoy me.