Fan Fiction ❯ Dream Tickets ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

What's up with Ben? What is the secret? Why am I talking in questions? I don't know! All will be answered here in…

CHAPTER 3

Amy yawns. After all that reading, she was tired! So she said it.

"After all that reading, boy, am I tired!"

Ben continues twitching. They had all gotten used to it after the first five minutes. But then he started speaking again, twitching between each word.

"They're…like….us…." he said, twitchingly.

"Hey, uh, Ben?" Rocky asked, poking Ben.

Ben slowly turned his head. "WHAT?"

"What are you talking about?"

Ben started talking again, still twitching. "Inu-Yasha….part demon…US…."

Amy looked at him. Her eyes were opened wide, and she looked a bit scared. "Ben, you can't tell them! You just can't!"

"Tell us what?" Nami asked. "That you're part demon?"

"WHAT?!" Amy was more freaked than ever. "How did you know?!"

"Well, number one, I have telekinetic powers, that's how we got here…." Nami trailed off.

"Of course," Rocky said, a bit sarcastic.

"And number two, so are we," Jomei added.

"Really? Prove it!" John said indignantly.

Nami is eager to prove it. "Alright then, I'll turn into my dark form…." She trails off again, and then becomes a shadow.

"And I'll go into my light form," Jomei says, becoming an aura of light.

Ben is still neurotic when he speaks. "Pretty….lights…."

"Dude, we need a strait jacket for him!" Rocky says, inching away.

Nami transforms back. "I can get one!" she says, eager to flaunt her powers. She closes her eyes, begins to concentrate, and all of a sudden, a strait jacket comes out of nowhere!

.::At the Circus::.

There is an escape artist performing. He is almost out of the strait jacket, when suddenly it completely disappears.

"THAT'S TOTALLY FAKE!" A man in the audience boos.

"….Huh?" says the escape artist person.

.::Back at the Bus::.

Amy catches the strait jacket, and inches over to Ben. "Here you go Ben, just let me put this on…."

But Ben screams like a girl and runs away. "Here's a tranquilizer!" Nami shouts, throwing it to Amy.

Amy catches it. "Thanks!" she shouts to Nami, though a bit confused as to why she has a tranquilizer in her pocket.

Ben screams again, and transforms into his wolf form. He continues messing up the tour bus. All Amy does is sigh, take the needle, and pokes Ben with it. The wolf falls to his side, and becomes a human again.

Amy puts the strait jacket on him, then drags him to his bed. "He might as well be in his bed when he wakes up…."

And that's the end! I noticed that for the chappie before this one, I put chapter 3. Sorry about that! Since I'm too lazy to fix it, you'll just have to remember all on your own that this is chapter 3, and that was chapter 2. How sad. Oh well! Enjoy, and review!