Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams of Destiny ❯ Back in a world, Looking, and Weird new people ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Back in a world, Looking, and Weird new people

*I'm really sorry about the long update, but I was busy with some other stuff and school and I was on vacation to Florida so I couldn't really get on the computer. Well please enjoy this next chapter and R&R! *

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"RIKU!!!" Sora ran over to get some answers from his best friend, "where were you? We've been looking for hours!" crossing his arms as he stomped his foot, accidentally stepping on Victoria's foot.

Victoria gave a small cry then turned to Sora slowly with an `evil maniac look' face on her, *lightning shoots across the sky along with thunder* "Umm…did anyone notice the lighting?" Sora pointed worriedly over to the possessed looked girl.

`Maybe I should easily torture him right now…. but then again its only a broken toe…<Sniff. > Which I happen to I prefer to keep on my foot with the rest of my toes…' Victoria's face went back to normal as the brunette sighed in relief.

"Sora, I think you should take it easy right now. Now's not the best time to goof around."Riku said seriously while looking up at the sky again. Sora obeyed (first time he ever listened to Riku) because he recognized the face Riku had on, which meant something was coming. "Uh…sorry to bother but…. Do you guys know where Hikari went?" Solita said while looking around, turning her head to see if Hikari was in sight.

"AAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

"What was that!" Kairi listened to see if the cry answered again.

"Hmmm…. That sounded like…MELANIE!!!" Solita was yelling out to call to the loud-yelling girl

"We should go look her…"Riku had suggested (duh… they were going to anyways)

"Don't forget about dumber and miss-know-it-all" Sora added as they took off on the other side of the island.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Melanie ran as fast as she could to get away from the person who was about to tear her apart as Lina followed way behind that she was nowhere in sight where Melanie was running.

Meanwhile, Riku, Sora, Kairi, Solita, and Victoria finally found the frightened girl who was exhausted from all the running and screaming she had done.

"Melanie!!! What happened? Are you okay?" Solita questioning her as Melanie tried to catch her breathe.

"<Huff. ><Huff. > It's…it's…" Melanie just couldn't say what she was about to say because of the dryness she felt in her throat.

Riku shook the girl to speak up for she was about to go to sleep mode," Just say it already!"

"HIKARI!!" Melanie shrieked as Hikari was seen running towards Melanie holding her katana. "MELANIE!! I'M GONNA SHOW YOU WHAT REAL FUN IS LIKE!!!" Hikari shouted as she stopped in front of Melanie.

"AHHH!!!!!"

"Hikari?!" Sora said.

"She's the one you're running from?" Riku added and smirking, seeing that Hikari was really tough-like for a girl (duh… so don't get her mad)

"Uh-huh" Melanie hid behind Sora and seeing Kairi getting jealous, "and Lina's running too."

Soon after… "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Lina came running more frantically than Melanie did. Solita rolled her eyes seeing that this day was getting foolish. "What's it now?" Kairi giggled as if she knew the answer.

"Are you also running from Hikari?" Riku looked over, smiling to the girl holding the katana. `this guy is HOT!!' Hikari thought as she blushed in her mind.

Lina was breathing rapidly that she could hardly make out a word from her voice, "it's…<Huff.>… IT'S THE GIANT BOOGIE-MAN!!!!… HE'S GONNA KILL ALL OF US!!" Lina pointed over to the huge heartless that was reaching out to grab the gang.

"That's no boogie-man…it's….a….heartless? I thought Sora destroyed them already!" Kairi said in panic.

Sora had a half grin on his face, "That's what's scaring me. I did, but at least this means something…"

"WHAT?!" the gang questioned as they ran from the giant heartless.

"BRING IT ON!! BECAUSE ANOTHER JOURNEY IS HERE!!!" Sora said, " there's no more bored times. For me and my friends. Uh-huh uh-huh-uh-huh." Sora sang for a while when the giant heartless was close to capture them.

"Sora…you're a freak!" Hikari narrowed her eyes and looked at Sora with an `avoid the freak' look. She had enough running and charged at the giant heartless with her katana, leaving it cut in half.

"Heh. Sweet move" Riku said with another smirk over to Hikari that left her with love in her heart (who wouldn't go for Riku). Just when the gang was about to talk over about what was going on, a huge dark hole appeared in the sky sucking all of the island into it including them.

"You knew this was gonna happen didn't you?" Solita took a little flashback of when Riku looked up at the sky. "Exactly." That was all Riku said before they were plunged into the darkness.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Time passed by as the group was slowly recovering by the craziness that has been going on back at Destiny Islands. But seeing that they all entered the dark, shadowed portal at different times… who knew what was gonna happen…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Owww…my head!" Kairi stood up to see her new surroundings better. She saw that she was alone in… a familiar place. "Maybe…." Kairi looked again to clear the images, "TAVERSE TOWN!" Soon after, voices came closer to her from a corner of the other side of the 3rd district door…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meanwhile, Hikari, Sora, and Riku awoke at last. "Where are we?" Hikari holding her head in pain as it slowly healed. Riku stood up and lead out a huge sigh. "Where in…" Sora interrupted, "Traverse Town!"

"Okay, so you've been here before. And any idea where to find the others?" Hikari put a point on that.

"uhh….maybe…"Sora was lost in his head.

"Maybe we should go find Leon." Riku turned and headed out to the hotel(or Inn…I don't know…)

The trio looked in the red room but saw it was empty. Soon, voices were being heard on the other side of the door that was lead to the green room. They opened the door seeing Kairi standing there, talking. "So the heartless came back huh…" Leon was lying on the door that lead out to the hall. "Yep," Kairi said as she played with a strand of her hair. The doors that lead to the balcony opened as a female ninja stepped through,

"HEY!!! KAIRI is that really you?"

"Good to see ya again Yuffie!"

"Don't forget about us" Aeirth and Cloud stepped through after Yuffie did.

"Wait… where's Sora and Riku?… didn't they come too?" Aeirth took a seat on the bed as Cloud sat at the table.

Silence filled the room as Kairi's happy face turned to disappointment, "Haven't found `em yet…"

"HEY!!" Sora jumped out the door startling everyone. Hikari and Riku hit the brunette on the head causing him to fall flat on his face. "hey Kairi…" Riku looked around the room, seeming to look for someone, "where are the others?"

"Maybe…we should go look for them around Traverse town…" Hikari and the others split up and looked…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Riku and Hikari searched in the 2nd district. No sign of their friends were there. Silence was all that came out of the two's mouths and Hikari got tired of it.

"Are you ok?! You haven't been talking lately and its getting old so now say something already."

"Heh. Ok then I will. Maybe we should go look somewhere else to look for your friends."

"Yeah but...you've been too quiet and I know that something's on your mind."

"Something's just bothering me lately..." Hikari looked at Riku in confusion and worry and was still waiting for an answer.

After a while, he just walked away leaving her there in an anger/ gimme-a-break look. She ran towards Riku who was headed to the door to the 1st district. They opened the door and saw a stream of light in mid air. It had a bluish-yellowish color to it but what was more interesting to see was that there was someone stepping out of it. It looked like a girl around the age of 16(she looks innocent but maybe not...). She had black hair with purple highlights. Her eyes were a brownish a little reddish color and she wore black baggy-like jeans and a black tank top and wore combat boots. She held two mini swords which both had a black blade and a silver handle. The one that she held in her right hand had a blue snowflake gem on it above the hilt and the one on the left had a red fire shaped gem. As soon as the light behind her disappeared, all she did was just look down onto the hard floor.

" Is she alright?" Hikari urged to walk towards the girl but Riku held her back.

"I don't think we should"

"Why not?!" Hikari put her hands on her hips really wanting an explanation this time.

"Because I can tell she's bad news"

"You can't tell if she's bad news and she's not!"

"She is too!"

"Is not"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

"NOT!!!"

"I shouldn't even be fighting with you in the first place!" Hikari look towards where the girl stood but it seems she had gone somewhere.

" Umm.... do you know where she went?"

"Look out!!" Hikari saw the girl came up from behind her and started to attack her. She dodged the attack and swung her katana hitting the girl on the arm then she came back and started to fight with Hikari on the roof. Hikari tripped the girl by swinging her leg and then did a back flip to stay at a distance from the female warrior. The girl charged back with a stronger aura surrounding her. Hikari barely blocked the attack that the mysterious girl gave out with her right sword but forgot about the left one. Hikari flew up against a wall while holding her upper left harm in pain, which burnt like a small fire when she saw that the fire-shaped gem glowed on the warrior's left sword. Then the girl charged at Riku. He took out his keyblade and dodged every attack that she gave. "Why-*dodge*-are*attack*-you-*attack*-attacking-*dodge*-us!!" The girl raised up her head and anger was seen deep in her eyes. Finally Riku gave out a HUGE blow that it sent the girl flying over the steps and hit the light pole. He ran over to Hikari first to help her up "You okay?" Hikari nodded her head yes and they both ran over to the girl as fast as they could before she took off.

"So are you going to answer my question?" Riku stood in front of the girl while holding his keyblade in front of her.

"Yeah why did you attack us?"

"I've come to give you two what you deserve for what you did to my life...Lynx and Hojo!"

"Lynx?! Hojo?!" Riku and Hikari said at the same time in lots of confusion.

"HUH!?! Don't you play games with me!!"

"But my name's Hikari!"

"And MY name's Riku"

"Oh well.....uh....so sorry about the ambush then.*gulp*...and the name's Alex."

Riku and Hikari gave a small smile with their eyebrows narrowed and helped Alex off the ground. Lots of questions were popping up in their minds and Hikari was first to speak. "Hey Alex..."

"You have a lot of explaining to do...well maybe just answer a few questions." Riku looked away as he headed towards where the others were (which is at that small/vacant house in the 3rd district. Alex and Hikari followed him as they whispered behind.

"He always like that?" Alex leaned closer to Hikari just in case Riku was to hear his conversation.

"Maybe. I don't really know him yet but he's a nice guy."

"Ok then if you say so…"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Anyone find the others yet?" Leon layed on the wall looking at everyone.

Everyone was there except Hikari and Riku. Soon the door creaked open and Hikari and Riku came in along with a girl. "RIKU! HIKARI!! YOU'RE ALRIGHT!!" Yuffie jumped up and down as she put up a grin upon her face. Kairi walked up to the new girl and smiled to make her feel welcome, "So who's the new girl?"

"Everyone…this is Alex" Hikari pointed to Alex which was still facing down. Riku looked at her demanding that she'd explain. Alex sighed then answered all the questions that were asked….

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(Half an hour later…)

"So what was the light behind you and why did you attack us in the first place?" Riku and the others either sat at the table or stood while they waited for a long other question.

"The reason why I attacked you was because I thought you were my two enemies, Hojo and Lynx. They both changed my life forever by killing my family and trying to steal the transport crystals. Lynx was hired by Hojo to kill my family and when the deed was done she would be able to have my family's crystals. And so I was to avenge my family's death."

"So what are the `transport crystals'?" Hikari said.

"The transport crystal allows me to teleport to any world I choose even when it's blocked. The light you saw behind me was the portal I came from Agrabah. Sometimes the transport crystals don't work properly because the heartless are loose again. I was hoping to find Lynx and Hojo here if I returned but no luck for me…. I think that should answer all your questions now would it?"

Heads were nodding yes as Sora was sleeping on Kair's shoulder and she shook him off. Riku did some thinking about how the transport crystals worked, "If you can teleport to any world…then can you help find our friends?"

"Sure, I'd be glad to but I'm not sure if it'll work."

Hikari gave a smile of hope to find her friends, "Ok then! Their names are Solita, Victoria, Lina, and Melanie. And we'll all go together!"

Alex pulled out two crystals and put them together which made a portal of bluish- yellowish light appear in front of them. They all jumped through (meaning Sora, Kairi, Hikari, Riku and Alex) the portal wondering where they would land in next.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Where the heck am I now?" Solita woke up and looked around to see that she was alone in a forest in the middle of nowhere. "Great!! First I get sucked onto an island, get chased by a stupid shadow, and now this!" an agitated Solita said, "Things cant get any worse!" She sat next to a tree and felt something under her hand. Solita picked it up and noticed that she was holding a Shirasaya sword (a shirasaya is a sword that looks like a single sword, but once opened, it becomes two swords! You get one in each hand!)

It was black with silver designs on it. When she opened it, there was a light-blue teardrop jewel above the hilts with a shimmer of light inside and had a silver blade with a small dragon near to where the hilts were.

"Cool!! I guess it's mine now!" a smirk formed across Solita's face as she put the Shirasaya on her back. Soon after, she heard voices that were not far from where she was standing; the voices weren't Hikari's… not…Riku's… or any of whom she knew. She waited….

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"SIT!!" A raven-haired miko said while looking down at the river.

"OWWW!!!!…What the heck was that for?!" Inuyasha was pulled to the ground until the spell wore off. Kagome gave out a sigh while the dog-demon growled with anger. "I was just bored" Kagome sighed again and lay down.

"Inuyasha…you can't blame Kagome that she's bored…we all are." Sango said as she hit Miroku on the head with her boomerang as he tried to touch her butt.

Suddenly, something hit Inuyasha as he stood up staring into the forest. "Something wrong?" Kagome looked at Inuyasha knowing he sensed something.

"Someone is near."

"Who?" Sango grabbed her boomerang again and was really about to hurt Miroku who attempted to kiss her again.

"It has a strong aura. It's close," Inuyasha ran into the forest while the others followed way behind.(Did I mention WAY behind?)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Solita walked in search of her friends while enjoying the nice sights of the forest, "I guess things aren't getting worse after all," Just as she was about to stop to get some rest, a dog-demon came jumping out of the bushes with his sharp claws ready to attack. "AAAHHHH!!!! Too late!! Things just got worse!" Solita looked over to his claws and saw his stance. She did the smartest thing that came to her mind.….RUN!!!

She kept running until she tripped on a stump in the middle of nowhere (I wonder how that got there?) Then she looked behind her to see that he was still running towards her. Solita got her Shirasaya and got in a stance while knowing that she didn't have a chance (hey I rhymed ^^)

"You think you can beat me with that?" He said as he took out his Tetsusaiga

"And who do you think you are attacking me out of nowhere freak?!" Solita yelled, `Hey…he has doggy ears…'

"Shut up bitch!!" Inuyasha charged furiously towards Solita.

"OooOoo…bad manners AND language…Shame. On. You…" She charged back as she started attacking and dodging furiously against Inuyasha.

Inuyasha swung his Tetsusaiga but Solita jumped up and swung her Shirasaya over his head but failed as he also dodged. A while soon they were up fighting in the trees. Inuyasha had the advantage because he had great balance. This was really bad for Solita. He swung his Tetsusaiga once more and she lost her balance and fell off the tree luckily landing on her feet. Solita ran fast….really fast…very fast…

She wasn't watching where she was going and kept running until she didn't hear the footsteps behind her anymore. A while later she didn't hear anyone chasing her anymore but still kept running because she was afraid. Along the way she bumped into something hard....or someone…..

------------------------------------------------

Ok. Still sorry about the very long update but forgive me. I got reasons why… well please R&R!!!