Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams of Destiny ❯ Meeting of New Friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Meeting of new friends

*Okay, I know that the last chapter was short, but this chapter will be longer (I guess) and finally, Riku, Sora, and Kairi are going to appear in this chapter!!! Plus some others like my friends Alex and Victoria (maybe in the next chapter). But sorry I took long for Riku, Sora, and Kairi to appear. Well please R&R!!!*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A burst of light blinded Solita, Hikari, Lina, and Melanie. They were out cold by it and took a while for them to recover...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

****Destiny Islands****

"Ugh… so bored today!!!" the brown headed boy responded with a huge sigh. Kairi gave a bigger sigh just after Sora. "Duh Sora, its been bored ever since you defeated Ansem and the worlds were blocked off…" Sora was kicking the sand and Kairi just swinging her legs while sitting on the dock.

Soon after, a huge eruption of light came out where the door to the other side of the island was. "Whoa!!! Did ya just see that!?! Finally something's going on around here!!" Sora took Kairi by the arm before she could say anything and ran to the door (it's the door where Kairi stood in front of in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The girls were out cold and Hikari was the first to wake up. "Where the heck am I?" Hikari stood up to see her surroundings better as she rubbed her head. " An island? but…" she turned around where she and the others had came out from, but no sign of the golden, white door which had opened, "how?…"

Just as she was about to wake the others, footsteps were heard nearby…then voices…

"SORA!!! I think your just seeing things" Kairi froze in her tracks making Sora stop roughly and fall backwards onto her.

"I'm not kidding Kairi! I know what I saw…ugh… and I'll show it to you too..." the brown head strangled to get up for that he still held Kairi's arm.

Hikari reacted and took out her katana waiting for her targets to show themselves. As soon as the people came to vision, she put her katana aside for there it was just two 15 year olds---just regular, friendly 15 year olds.

"I knew it!! See… what did I tell ya?" Sora was teasing Kairi that she was wrong "Yeah….. a girl holding a katana and three other girls down… that's very new to this island isn't it now Sora?!" Kairi hit Sora on the head indicating to him that is lack of energetic self has messed up his head. Total confusion was all that ran through Hikari's mind.

Kairi was the first to speak up to her, "Uh…hi I guess your not…."

Sora jumped in interrupting Kairi, "WOW this is soo cool!! You're from another world right? How' d you get here? Are the world's barriers broken? ….wait then…that means…" Sora said it extremely fast but Hikari always caught up and cut him off.

"lemme slow it down for ya…" Hikari walking over to Sora patting her hand on his head like a pet.

She took a deep breath, "yes, im from another world, I got here by some dream, I dunno if the `barriers' are broken, and not sure about what you were about to say." Hikari smirked to Sora to see if he caught up with her answers.

At last Lina, Solita, and Melanie came back conscious, and just as surprised as Hikari, Solita took a huge breath and stood up.

"An island?" Solita walked over to Hikari's side to see what she had missed while she was unconscious. "Sooo…anything I miss?… I guess…"

"Nah… not really. Just that these two here were saying hi and asking stupid questions." Hikari said pointing to the two in front of them. She whispered into Solita's ear also telling her that Sora and Kairi never even introduced themselves yet so Hikari doesn't really know their names.

As meanwhile, Lina rubbed her eyes to see if what was in front of her was actually there, "Oh…my…God!!!" she ran up to the ocean, passing Sora and Kairi without caring who they were, and dipping her toe into the water,

"…..We're on a beach!! This is so cool!! Melanie!! Come on and have fun with me!! WHOO HOO lets go surfing!!!"

"Hehe you can just ignore them… they have over fun time." Solita giggled a little to the two 15 year olds, "oh yeah… the name's Solita,"

"and my name's Hikari." Hikari said not caring if she introduced herself or not, but just to have an answer where and why we're here. Solita continued her introduction, "and the one with shoulder-lengthen black hair with the pink highlights is Lina, and Melanie is the one with black hair halfway down her back."

"Hey, my name's Sora!" He said while shaking hands with the new comers. "and my name's Kairi and welcome to Destiny Islands!!" just as Hikari was about to ask a question, Sora had a thought that they were forgetting someone…

Sora…thought… and thought… "Hmmm… aren't we forgetting …Riku?!"

an `oh you think so' look came upon Kairi's face up to Sora's. "Who?" Solita and Hikari gave a tone that they wanted to meet him. "Riku! He's our best friend and well….hmm…we haven't seen him lately…but you guys should really meet him!…uh…where is he by the way?" Sora made a search party to look for him and made groups with: Lina/Hikari/and/Melanie, Sora/Kairi, and Solita/and/Victoria.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Whoopies!!! This is soo gonna be fun fun fun!!! Don't ya think Mel?" Lina perkily said while jumping up and down on the bridge of the other side of the island (where Riku and Sora were racing in the beginning of KH).

"Ugh!!! Why did Sora even bother teaming me up with these brats… HEY!!! You better stop jumping before you make this bridge fall down!" Hikari was about to throw a fit on these immature 14 year-olds.

"Hehe, you need to lighten up a bit Hikari," Melanie trying to calm Hikari down.

"Yeah, Mel's right…you need to stop thinking all the time and enjoy being a 16 year-old while you can… like Loa Tzu said `Live life to the fullest' "(Loa Tzu is this old China dude known as some `wise one' I dunno its in social studies). Hikari was thinking about what Lina had said, and just gave a chance at it, "Ok….I guess you're right. I guess you actually have some brain underneath that died hair of yours." Lina gave a frown and looked back forward, but still jumping.

The hopping that Lina did caused the bridge to collapse and make them fall into the shallow part of the ocean. Melanie and Lina looked over to Hikari. She was looking mad…no….angry…now FURIOUS!!!

"OK!! TIMES UP!! FUN IS OVER AND TIME TO KILL!!!" Hikari took out her katana and chased the two all over the island…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sora and Kairi looked almost about everywhere and practically gave up. "*Sigh*! Where the heck is RIKU!?" Sora fell backwards to take a nap for a while. Kairi sat down next to him thinking of the places where they haven't looked yet, " I don't know! He's good at everything! Racing, fighting, hiding… he knows better than to go somewhere without telling his friends." Sora was bored and tired of looking for Riku, so he decided to have fun before he turned too old to have fun anymore.

Sora took his surf bored out of the seaside shack and went out to the sea and Kairi went out making necklaces ou of seashells…

(Well that's help searching for Riku)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, Victoria you said you came here by a dream too right? Since when?" Solita said while climbing up the 40-foot tree. "Well it was just yesterday that's all, nothing new… so… uh…ya sure Riku might be up here?" Victoria asked while trying not to slip off the ladder. "Yeah…we looked everywhere but up here… and if he's not, then we could at least look for him up here." They both were at least 30 feet up the tree by now and just 10 more feet to go.

When they finally reached the top, Solita was the first to see a guy with silver hair, and aqua colored eyes. He seemed to stare out into the ocean. "SOLITA!!! Ya think you can get to the top already!!?" Victoria pushed Solita up on top of the tree.

"Who's there?" The 16 year-old silver haired prince turned around to see me standing there. " Uh…hi. My name's Solita." She almost hesitated to talk because she felt a different feeling that grew inside her.

"So, your new here?"

"Uh…not really" Solita couldn't find the right words to say what had happened.

"By the way my name's Riku," Solita's head rang a bell.

"Your Riku?! Well, hehe everyone's been looking for down there."

Riku gave a smirk over to Solita, "Why were you even up here?"

"I just had to get away and think for a while…think about a lot of things…" Riku turned his head a little to look at the sun near setting. Solita took a step forward to look at his face to see if something was wrong. "Is something the matter?"

"Solita!! What's taking you so long?" Victoria climb up to see Solita, " Weren't you suppose to find Riku and…" She saw Riku standing next to Solita, "Oh…you found him… then…"

Riku stepped forward to speak, "We'll be down there soon, just give us a minute"

Victoria went back down the 40 -foot tall tree all by herself (again, I feel sorry for her) and waited.

"Riku… so… are you…" Riku interrupted Solita when he told her that he'd tell her later. They both climbed down the tree back down to the others…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I hope you liked this chapter and I want to know if you think if its good or bad sooo PLEASE PLEASE R&R!!