Fan Fiction ❯ Endless Winter ❯ Force ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Endless Winter

A.n: This is how silver knows she has watched way too much G Gundam…. Actually, since I first saw Gundam Wing I've secretly wanted to do a story with Mecha in it ^^ I love Mecha's, What's not to love about Giant Robotic killing machine.

And…. On a sudden impulse there might be slight Shounen Ai hints between Yukio and Zenith… Still deciding but there might be so… ya… fair warnin' I'll have my final decision by the next chapter for sure. Its just that I've never writin' Shounen Ai before and I kinda wanna try… Silver wants to try new things, not only watch Mobil Suits squish people ants. (She also hyper to ^^;; not to mention she might be a Schizo)

~*~**~*~

Prologue

~*~**~*~

In the year 2025 nothing is safe, a once peaceful world has turned into a corrupted nation.

Giant machines called Mobil Suits have been made and have cause chaos on the world and endless wars carry on between the people of earth and outer space, where people have fled, unhappy with the government.

Rebel Groups are starting to show all over earth (and the Colonies) and one such group goes by the name of Force (Though most call it "Winter Forces") A small group of rebels who want earth like it used to be, and for the wars to be over with, even if they have to fight themselves…

~*~**~*~

Forces rebel base

~*~**~*~

"TTTTAAAAAABBBBBBSSSSS" Zhane Kojima shouted as he skidded to a halt in a large hanger. Brown shoulder length hair clung to his face in wet clumps and anger was apparent in his dark blue eyes as a girl poked her head out of the cockpit of a Black and Blue Mobil suit.

"ZZZZHHHHAAAANNNNEEEE" Tabia Kojima, twin to Zhane, cried her blue green eyes alight with mischief. She reached out a pale hand, her other one covered up with a black glove, and brushed her Jaded colored hair away from her eyes. "Can I help you with something?" She asked curiously.

"Ya, maybe you could tell me why a bucket of water was hangin' over the office door"

"Weeeellllll" Tabia started as she grabbed a rope near the cockpit and slide down. She brushed the dirt off her khaki color blue jeans and pulled the black glove from her hands as she smiled. "It was meant as a pay back for what Yasuo did… but I see it got you instead."

"Jee ya think, what was your first clue" Zhane asked sarcastically as he brushed his wet silver bangs from his eyes. He glared down at his sister, standing at 5'9 a foot taller then her. He was pretty tall for his age, most didn't believe he was only 17 when he told them, it didn't help he sometimes looked and acted older then what he really was either.

"Hey could you help me out for a second" Tabia asked, ignoring her brothers comment and glare as she pulled a green laptop out from under a wooden desk. She opened it up as the screen glowed with life and pulled up a seat and started to tap away on the keys, soon that being the only sound in the spacious hanger.

"I guess… what's up?"

"Well, Zero keeps bugging me about getting the new system for the Ace Unit up and running but I'm having a small problem"

"Do you mean its not taking the new system?"

"That's what it seems like, but its weird, Yami and Joker seem to have no problem with it at all."

"True, but aren't they a Neo Unit?"

"Hai*, but the computer systems are the same" Tabia explained as she pulled up the Diagram of the Ace Mobil Suit.

"Did you explai-"

" "Tabia, you're a bright girl, the best hacker and mechanic we've got next to Zenith, so I'm sure that your figure something out before next week." That was a direct quote by the way" Zhane blinked in surprise as Tabia started up her typing again.

"Somehow… that doesn't surprise me."

"Ya so Zero like huh? So can ya help?" Tabia asked, hopefulness filling her voice.

"I guess… what do you need me to do?"

"I need you to put on the glove and hook the wires from the cockpit into it and just move your hand around, I need to see if the System will give me any kind of reaction." Zhane nodded as he grabbed the rope. He twisted it around his hand as he slipped the glove on and hit the small red button pulling himself upward until he finally reached the cockpit. He hooked the said wires into his glove and sighed.

'This new system is a waste of time, there's nothing wrong with the old one…'

"Say Zhane, where is Zero and them anyways?"

"Zeros in the Virtual Station watching the others do a battle. The sad part is Yasuo and Aria are teamed up against Zenith and Yukio"

"Zero has finally lost his mind."

~*~**~*~

Virtual Station

~*~**~*~

"Damn it, Aria why don't you watch where your aiming, you almost hit me instead of your enemy" Yasuo Black shouted as he yanked off a gray helmet from his head. White spiky bangs fell in place in front of Dark red eyes that where currently glaring at a girl with fiery red hair and Emerald green eyes. She was short compared to him, standing at 5'4 where as he stood at 5'8. He was also older, around 18 and she was 16.

"I'm sorry Yasuo, I was honestly aiming for Yukio Aries Unit."

"Ya well maybe you should get your eyes checked because you where way off"

"Bite me okay Albino Boy" Aria said as she shoved her blue helmet onto the shelf. She pulled a ponytail off of her wrist and put her elbow length hair into a ponytail, all the while glaring at Yasuo. They were always arguing with each other, ever since they'd first meet they done nothing but argue their personality just clashed no matter what.

"Now, Now Yasuo her aim has gotten a lot better, and I must say I hope she always shoots at you like that when we practice, Don't you agree Yukio?" Zenith Parker commented. His voice had a hint of a British accent to it and it held this sarcastic edge in the tone with a hint of seriousness. He pulled off his black helmet as black and white hair landed gently on his shoulders. Zenith was about 20 years old and stood at 5'7. He was the best mechanic at the base when it came to the Mobil Suit, the only person who was almost as good as him was Tabia.

"Definitely. As long as where in practice, a real battle anther story though you could lose your life" Yukio said as he walked up beside Zenith, his dark crimson helmet held under his arms. Yukio had dark brown hair that was wild and unruly, you sometimes had to wonder if he'd ever tried to brush it. Hiding beneath his long bangs were violet colored eyes that were filled what looked to be thousands of emotions.

Yukio was the second oldest in the group, Zero being the oldest of 24, He was 21 and stood at 5'6. He was paler then most and often people wondered if he was sick because he was so slim, weighing only 135 pounds never the less he was one of the best Mobil Suit Pilots at the base.

"Your opinions don't count, specially since she was basically helping you out," Yasuo said as laughter filled the room. The four looked towards the shadows as a man dressed in a solid black walked out into the open light.

"Honestly, Watching you all has to be the most interesting thing." The man, Zero, commented as he shifted the sunglasses that hide his yellow cat like eyes. He had long pale blonde hair that went down to his waist and it was held in a ponytail at the base of his neck. He stood at the height of 6'1 (Do you notice how everyone so tall? Its kinda weird considering I'm like… Really short ^^;; I'm like Aria Cept I'm 5'3). He was the founder of the Winters Force group, a rebel group established to fight back the government and bring back the old ways of peace.

"Now, since you all are done, Zenith could you help Tabia with the Ace Suits, She saying there still not taking the new system. And could you 3 go check up on the new Cadets?"

"Gah, I rather get shot at," Yasuo muttered as he walked out of the room followed by the others groans and moans. Zero just smiled to himself finding amusement in it all.

~*~**~*~

End of First Chapter

~*~**~*~

:::Yawns::: Okay I'm done with the first chapter and it only took me about a day to write. Considering I wrote most of it at school and edited it around a lot while typing. I think this could work out. An Update every Monday with as many chapters as I have typed. (There's the sign that you've read way to many web mangas and comics.)

This was also just an Introduction to the main characters so… ya I know it sorta started out slow. I might bring in 1 more character for the rebels later but not right now. I'm still deciding were to go on this.

Btw, The title really has nothing to do with the whole fic itself, It just sounded way better then Force ^^;; and its like Winter in Ga right now and really cold and… ya I know it's a weird title so sue me. Just please review so I know what ya'll think, and feel free to ask as many questions as you like, I'll answer everyone, even if it gives away the plot.

-- Silver Mouri AkA Schala Bakura