Fan Fiction ❯ Endless Winter ❯ Mirror ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Endless Winter

Disclaimer: I own the song used in this chapter, please don't steal it as it is important to me.

A.n: Introducin' a new character and I need to explain something. Triton are Mobil Suits made out of Titanium, Now Every single MS is gonna be made out of that metal but the TMS Are made of stronger kind and more high Tec as they have a new system. (That the Author kindly stole from G Gundam) Aces are one-step lower then triton and the new people use those. (And I know nothing about metals that's what made me almost fail Physical Science, so if everyone lied to me and it isn't the strongest metal known to man then sue me it is now.)

Ziluim, or ZMS (Ziluim Mobil Suits) is a Metal I made up because I didn't know the second strongest metal (I thought it might be Uranium) and they're the strongest so only the best pilots have a ZMS. It's a secret metal that the Government agency hasn't found out about… yet. So Only our lovable Rebel group (Hmmm Are they just a rebel group? They seem kind of large for one) has them.

So now after that little history lesson, with out farther Ado please read and review.

~*~**~*~

Chapter 2: Mirror Mirror

~*~**~*~

"Oh my god, nothing works with this damn thing," Tabia swore as she closed down the lid of the laptop and stretched her arms out in front of her, her knuckles making a small popping sound.

"Please stop that" Zenith and Zhane said in unison Tabia lowered her arms and sighed. She had forgotten that the two beside her hated the sound of knuckles being popped. It was something that always confused her, she couldn't understand how they could hate the sound when they do it themselves have the time. Zhane had said it was different when they pop their own knuckles but in reality it made the same sound… or so she figured.

"Sorry guys…" Tabia said sheepishly as she sat down in the gray swivel chair. She swirled it around in circles in a bored manner as she watch Zenith read the chart on the Mobil Suit they were trying to install the new system on. The system was supposed to make the suits act with your movements. You would have these black gloves on and all you had to do was thinking something and the Suit would do it. But there was also suppose to be a mode where you could move the actual hands of the suit with your own hands, and that was the mode they couldn't get to work.

"Does anyone even use "Reflection"?" Zhane asked curiously from his perch on the door of the MS.

"No, but maybe Zero has someone in mind. You know how he is," Zenith said as he dropped the papers. "I do know however that we have been going at this for at least 2 hours and it's about time we took a break"

"Here, Here" Zhane cheered as he grabbed the edge of the door as he feel off. He let out a yelp of surprise as Tabia rolled her eyes.

"Ya, we can check out that new place that opened up and get something to eat."

"Sounds good" Zenith commented as they walked out of the hanger. Zhane let out a yell as the door closed with a Swoosh (The hanger door not cockpit.)

~*~**~*~

Talent

~*~**~*~

"…Mirror, Mirror lie to me, show me what I wanna see…*" The note ended with a soft ringing sound as the girl on stage gave a small bow. She looked to be around 16 years old and stood at a solid 5'6. She had pale blue hair with lavender streaks and it went all the way down to her waist. Her sky blue eyes went well with the light purple colored tank top she was wearing and the flared blue jeans.

"Alright, this next song is called "Hurts" and its something I made up" The girl said as she stood back up straight from her small bow she had given. She closed her eyes as her mind focused on the song she had wanted to sing. She opened her mouth as a light melody drifted across the room and started to pick up speed little by little.

"It hurts,

I try to ignore the pain but I can't,

I can't ignore the fact that it hurts

I can't ignore the fact that I love you with all my heart

I can't ignore the fact that I know you'll never love me back

And so it hurts

This longing inside my chest,

Stabbing me like knives

I just want to reach for the knife

And take my worthless life

Living without your love,

It doesn't seem possible,

And as you run into the room, your eyes opened wide,

I look at you and smile,

My hurting fades away,

As you cry out in sorrow,

Now I don't hurt, but you do

It's like a never-ending cycle

This pain we cause each other…"

As she ended the song a silenced descended on the room and she smiled slowly as she put the microphone back in the holder and slowly stepped backwards off the stage as the people in the club let out a cheer and started clapping.

"I'm not sure how you do it Mirror, but you do it" Thomas Ricton, A man with jet black hair and slowly going bald commented as he offered the girl, Mirror, her jacket. He was the owner of the club and was probably in his late 40's.

She blushed lightly as she took the offered jacket and put it on. "Its nothing really Mr. Ricton, all I did was open my mouth and let words come out."

"Well whatever you do works, now go over there and wait on Table 10 for me could you?" He asked as Mirror nodded and started out towards the designated table.

She grabbed 6 of the menus that lay on the bar as she looked around her surrounding. The whole place was rather small and a cross between a Club and just a place to eat. She had started working there about a week Ago when they first open and so far she had made most of her money from singing, which suited her just fine since she hated waiting on tables.

She started to hum to herself as a song started up on the CD player from the corner. She swayed to the beat as she twirled around and kept making her way towards her table.

"I know I can be afraid, but I'm a live… and I hope that you trust this heart, behind my tired eyes. I'm no angel*" She stopped singing when she got to the table and handed the three men their menus.

"Hello, Hello I'm Mirror and I'll be your waitress for the night, and sorry in advance for any screw ups or orders that might happen to you or on you." She told them as she pulled a notepad and pen from her jean pockets. She looked upon the people she would be serving and noted that two of them were from the Government by the black suits they were wearing and the other was probably from the Military.

"Would you like something to drink while you look over the Menus?" She asked politely as the one guy with Jet-black hair and gray streaks nodded. He was Shima Kida one of the Government Officials in the Agency. He was around 39 years old and stood around 5'7.

"Two Ice Teas and a Coke Please"

"Right, Be back in a second." Mirror said as she left them to go and get the drinks. The one man sitting at the table looked at the two in the black coats with a heavy stare.

""Okay Lee, Shima, now that the Chick gone why don't you explain to me why you dragged me down here" The Guy, Michael Xavier demanded. He was around 25 and had Brown hair that was spiked up, and Icy Blue Eyes. He stood around 5'8 and was the Highest Ranking officer in the Military almost.

"Come Now Mikey, May I call you Mikey?" Lee asked curiously. Michael started to protest when Lee started up again though. "Why would you think we have a reason? Maybe we just wanted to chat with an old friend."

"First off, Ever call me "Mikey" again and you'll be seeing lots of pretty stars. Second, Were not old friends so why don't you spill it and tell me what your up to"

"If you insist." Shima said as he took the offered drinks from the Waitress.

"Are you ready to order yet?"

"Not yet" The three said in Unison as Mirror nodded and left glancing at the door as it opened.

"So explain"

"We heard you used to go to college up in the Colonies with the Leader of the Rebel group known as Force"

"Ya so what's your point?" Michael asked a slight suspicion in his voice as the two glanced at each other.

"We were wondering if you could maybe tell us some things about him…" Lee said as he stirred his tea with his straws watching the ice swirl around.

"Not in this life time."

"Why not?" Lee asked as Michael Smirked slightly.

"The guys more secretive then me." He pushed the chair out with a slight squeal as he grabbed his trench coat from the chair. He started to walk away before a thought came to him and he turned around to look at the two men.

"Why… Would you want to know anything about him anyways? The governments never been worried about Rebel groups before…" It was the two men's turn to smirk at each other as he looked at them.

"We have reason to believe Mr. Zero is teaming up with the Colonies and planning to attack the earth…"

~*~**~*~

"So hows work on Reflection going?"

"Horrible" Tabia, Zhane, and Zenith Chorused in Unison. Aria nodded accepting this as an answer as she took a sip of her Mt. Dew knowing she was going to be wired later, not that she minded though.

"You six are in so much trouble, why didn't you tell me you were here"

"Well Jee Mir, maybe if we knew you worked here we would have, besides after you broke into the hanger 2 months ago we were kinda trying' to avoid your" Tabia said as she looked up into the face of her friend. Mirror smiled sheepishly as she remembered that time. She had followed them home and broke in then declared Reflection was hers and that she was going to Dissect Yukio and see what made him tick.

"Ya well… Reflection is "Mine" but I can't talk about that right now, I'm sort of in a hurry and I just wanted to warn you that there are two guys from the Government over at Table 10 so you might wanna be careful on Whatcha say." Mirror advised as she heard someone shout her name. She groaned as she waved by and took off letting what she had said sink in there heads.

~*~**~*~

End Chapter 2

~*~**~*~*~

*Song was sung by M2M, Called Mirror, Mirror.

*Song sung by Dido called "No Angel".

This chapter really didn't suck at first >< it was actually good but when I went to save the file I lost everything and had to restart it so everything got reworded and such. ^^;;. I was pushing for an Update around 6:30 - 7:30 am EST before I go to school in the morning but it didn't quite work out that way.

And I know this chapter center around mirror a lot but I was just trying to introduce her, I don't even really like Mirror (I like Yukio XD the one who doesn't even talk yet)

I can't remember what all I said so I'll just end this here.

Ja and review please

--Schala Bakura AkA Silver Mouri