Fan Fiction ❯ Endless Winter ❯ Death ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Endless Winter

A.n: There are like way to many names in this story that start with a Z. I was writing this in school and every time I went to write Zenith name I wrote Zero.

I'm still not sure one how I wanna go about Zenith and Yukio (AHAHA I did not call him Zero go me) I'm gonna say their together but… they act more like friends… ya that works ^^ ::nods happily:: And that way I don't get E-mails from people who are strictly against it (And in a way I can kinda agree, because I myself am against it when it comes to the Female Gender, but I'm a girl and it naturally creeps me out. Ya I think its okay for Guys but I'm against girls)

~*~**~*~

Time: 12:00 Am

Place: Airport

~*~**~*~

"Are you sure about this?" A voice whispered, the person sounded hesitant on what he should say, as if afraid the dark empty airport they stood in had ears.

"Yes sir, Lex told me himself." Anther voice whispered. The first person didn't say anything he seemed to pause as if in thought when he finally spoke again his voice took on a worried tone.

"Alright then, I'll inform M'lady Winters of this news."

"That won't be necessary" A person voiced out as a loud thudding sound echoed threw the area. The Sound of a sword sliding out of a sheath and screaming filled the night air…

~*~**~*~

Time: Next Day

VR Room

~*~**~*~

Pale Violet eyes darted back and forth looking between the many stars that claimed the black void known as space as its home. A light glinted off in the distance on some old Mobil Suit debris from a last battle and the eyes caught it quickly.

A gun appeared in the metallic hand of the black Mobil suit and slowly lifted upwards as pale fingers put pressure on the green ball of energy that lay in their hand in the shape of a gun. His eyes caught another glint as a shot rang off in the distance and an explosion rocked the area. The person smirked as a semi charred face of Zenith appeared in front of them on the screen in the Mobil Suit they where in.

"Tell me, do you love using bullets that explode on impact?" Zenith asked his voice showing lack of amusement in the situation a frown on his face.

"Yes actually" The semi emotionless voice of Yukio said as he his smirked turned into a grin of victory and amusement. "What did you lose?"

"My arm, Why what were you aiming for?" Zenith asked suspiciously as Yukio laughed.

"Your head, but I guess that's the next best thing."

"… I hate you…"

"I know you do Love, but we have to get going, Zero called a meeting today." Zenith blinked as if just remember that fact and then grinned at noticing what Yukio had said, he was picking up his accent and the way he talked even if he didn't want to admit it.

~*~**~*~

Zero Office

~*~**~*~

"And in other news, two bodies were found at the Della Airport this morning as Airport Officials went to open up. Police say they think the one worked up in the Colonies but the other can't be confirmed till they find his head.--"

"Oh my god, How can they be so calm about this, I mean a man head got lobbed off and they act like its nothing." Tabia shouted angrily as Zero turned off the small TV in his office. Yasuo patted the fuming girl gently on the back and sighed as Zhane spoke up.

"There from the Colonies, What do you expect? Its just a death to them, but I guarantee you if it was someone from earth they be all sad and depressed and justice wanting."

"Your probably right…" Zero spoke up as he shifted forward on his chair and propped his head on his hand as if in thought.

"Is something wrong Zero?" Aria asked concerned, as she looked to the older man, a man who was in someway her family, though how they were related no one was sure yet.

"Hm… Not really, its just that those two men worked for Lady Winter up in the Colonies… They had to know something to get them killed…"

"Get who killed?" Zenith asked as he opened the door to the office. All heads turned toward him and Yukio as they entered and shut the door quietly behind them.

" Two men were killed down at the Airport."

"What your joking…"

"No, and the best part is no one seems to care sense their from the Colonies, hell the one got his head lobbed off."

"That's Sick" Yukio commented as Zenith nodded his head in agreement. Zero sighed and shook his own head.

"That doesn't matter, its not of our concern at the moment, what is out concern is your knew teammate…"

~*~**~*~

End Chapter 3

~*~**~*~

3 pages long today, It would be longer but I'm currently trying to work on a rewrite of Born Again and I need to start on the Character Profiles for this fic.

Please Review, no one has yet and Its sort of depressing.

-- Schala Bakura AkA Silver Mouri