Fan Fiction ❯ Faded ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Faded

By: Ka-chan

~Prologue~

'Where am I?' A dark haired boy wondered as he opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings. He tried thinking back to what happened before everything blacked out but failed everything he could remember didn't give him any clue as to where he was. He looked around some more and tried to take a breath but realized when he tried to he only took in water instead of air. He decided to move on to the second question on his mind…

"How did I get here?" He already tried answering the question and had failed but, he remembered one thing: That someone knocked him unconscious everything after that was a blank. He looked up and saw alittle light and guessed that he was probably in a lake or river. He swam upwards alittle trying to get to the surface noting that it was farther up then he had expected . He swam up alittle more and had a few more feet to swim before he would reach the top of the water, but after a few seconds he could feel his chest tightening and realized that he needed to get to the surface, out of. panic he trashed around causing him one, not being able to get to the surface of the water and two, not allowing him to get air he needed and losing consciousness. One thing he didn't notice before losing consciousness was that a hand had grabbed his wrist and was pulling him to the surface…

A/N: sorry for the really crappy prologue I'll try to make this better in the next chapter.

-__-;;