Fan Fiction ❯ Faded ❯ Ano fuushigi shoujo - the mysterious girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Faded

By: Kaosuu

~Chapter one: ano fushigi shoujo (the mysterious girl)~

The boy opened his eyes and sat up and after a few seconds realizing he was on dry land and began to wonder how he got there and then noticed there was someone sitting in front of him...

"Your finally awake." the person turned around he looked at the person that he guessed saved him (after all there was no one else around at the time).

"H...how...co..cou..could...you save me your a...a.." The dark haired boy looked down as he scrambled for words but what he wanted to say got jumbled when he went to speak it aloud.

"A girl?" "he looked up at the girl this time taking in her features, She had blackish hair that he was guessing had some blue highlights in it from the way it looked like a distant shade of navy when the sun shone on it. (along with the texture of it looking silky). She also had striking navy eyes that looked a little distant, as if she was daydreaming or having a pleasant thought, and with a quick visual sweep of her body he noticed that her curves where accented by the clothes she was wearing.

"yeah... that's the word I was looking for." He mentally was banging his head on a wall for saying something stupid like that.

"You just lucky I saved you." The girl said in a 'matter of fact tone'. "there's one thing I want to know about you though..." A sly smile crept up on her face and the boy looked worried. "what's your name?"

"My...name?" He looked surprised. The girl spoke up again,

"yes, your name." He tried to think back and remember what his name was be failed again. It was just like asking the question 'How did I get here?' or 'What am I doing here?'.

"Can't you remember your name at all?" the girl asked after a few moments silence, her voice sounding a little conserned. The boy shook his head. The girl thought for a moment. "I'll call you Kei for now!" She smiled as she said this. The boy looked a little reluctant but that look faded after a few minutes. The girl stood up after a few minutes.

"Where you going?" Kei looked at the girl, She was about to walk away from him and he didn't even know who she was. She turned around and looked at him.

"I'm going back to the academy. I have to be back there soon since I have classes tomorrow." The Boy looked surprised at her response. He figured that she was in college; She looked old enough to be.

"How old are you?" He looked up at her.

"I'm Sixteen." He was surprised by the answer he could have sworn the girl was about eighteen; then again he wasn't very good at judging ages. She looked at him with curiosity in her eyes.

"How old are you?"

'Finally' the boy thought 'something I can answer'. "I'm seventeen." The girl walked over to him and stuck out her arm to help him up. Kei grabbed her arm and instead of feeling a warm wrist he felt cold smooth metal. After he stood up and let go of her wrist he looked at it and saw the metal band that most martial artists wore.

"Why are you wearing those?" Kei pointed at the girl's wrists.

"I need to do something other then sit around and study all day. Martial arts is fun and it gives me something to do." She started walking again.

"Hey! Is this academy that you go to accepting new students." She stopped and smiled at him again. Then laughed a little. "What!?! What's so funny!?!"

"You're really not from around here are you? All the academies in this area accept year round applicants." She wiped a tear away from her eye. "So are you coming? I guess it's not safe to leave you here to fend on your own when you don't even remember your real name."

"Sure. He looked back at the area they had just been in looking for one last clue of how he got there and not succeeding at finding one. "I see no reason why I shouldn't…"

A/N:

Questions? Creative criticism? Complements?

I also want to apologize for this chapter it turned out pretty bad. Gomen nasi minna-san!