Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Love: The Snape Story ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
.Chapter Two.

A flash of green.

I heard her scream.

A scream that could only mean one thing.

I ran to my door and flung it open. There they were. There she layed.

"Snape, whot a suprise!" A cold, icy voice rang. Red eyes flittered though the night.

"Master! Whot..." I said, with my eyes on Celeste.

"Oh, Snape. You mean her?" Lord Voldemort said, as he kicked her cold body that lay on the cold black top. "Well, I told you. I told you once you join Me, she goes. One way or another." A cold smile was plastered on His pale, snakelike face.

"You said if we ened our relationship, Celeste would go free! You promised!" I screamed, risking my own life by doing so.

"Well, well, well? You told her, I presume? How touching, Snape. Oh well! NOw you will have no distractions in serving only Me! Why would you, a follower of Me, Lord Voldemort, meddle in these sorts of affairs with a Mudblood? it is no one's fault but your own, Snape. Maybe you could learn from your fellow Death Eaters?" Lord Voldemort replied as He pointed to the rest of the Inner Circle behind Him. They all laughed at the horrid sight of Celeste being kicked once again. I ran to her and fell to my knees. I gahtered her limp body in my arms. He promised. I kissed her cold lips, her eyelids.

My child was dead tooo. How could they be so heartless... how could they enjoy watching Him kill innocent people? I hugged her dead body tightly.

"Come, Severus. We'll have some fun on the Potter's behalf tonight." Lord Voldemort said, turning around. The other Death Eaters parted and then followed their Master.

"Accio, wand!" I shouted. My wand flew out of the window, shattering the glass. I ran to catch up. Celeste was dead. My child was dead. Nothing mattered to me any more. I would never be the same. I could already feel my heart grow stone hard and ice cold. And this would be the last time I ever followed Lord Voldemort again.