Fan Fiction ❯ Free ❯ Massacre ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Free: Spirits of Kanji Plains

This is a Fictional story created for recreational purposes. I spent a lot of hard work on this so I will appreciate it if you didn’t steal or rip this Story. All Characters in this story and the story itself is copyright 2003 Hector Javier Camacho.

Act 1: Massacre


Hikati Lands, a land of great peace and prosperity. Ruled by a simple democratic Government the Han Dynasty laid off guard in several different towns fearing none. A small town in the Hikati lands laid at the edge or the hills and meadows. A well stood in the center of the town next to a Marble crafted monument. Engraved in this monument was a message that spoke of great peace for all as long as the waters of this well stays in the center your hearts.
A crowd of merchants and peasants hurried and back and forth trying to make a living to feed their children at home. The house gave some shade from the sun that beamed down on the small town. The flowers gleamed strongly in the garden by the gates of the town.
A man walking down the stone path out of town held a basket full of fruit around his back. A large straw hat laid over his large dusty hair. The mans head looked up and ahead as his eyes focused on something far in the distance. Up in the hills a small dark figure was viewable. He looked closer as the figure began to grow. Soon the mans calm eyes shot open in fear. The Merchant dropped his basket of fruit and ran back towards the town dropping his hat in the process. He looked back to see the figure had grown into a full scale Army. The sounds of horse’s beating the ground roared along with the rattling of heavy armor and swords. The mans feet pulsed at an unbelievable pace, so fast it would seem to be a blur in the air. “Invasion!, Invasion!” the mans dry voice shouted across the long path towards the town. He thought for a second that his message was not heard and began again “Invasi-ack!” His words were cut off by cold steel slicing through his back quickly.
A guard standing at the gates of the town saw the force coming and began to shout for help. The townspeople hearing the guards scared voice knew they were in trouble. Everyone ran for shelter and grabbed there children. Doors locked and windows shut. The busy town in quick moments became quite as death itself. All was quite for a few moments until a pot fell and broke on the ground, then another and another. The ground was now shaking roughly. Finally three horses ran pass the gates and stopped at the well to look around. The horsemen lighted torches and began to set the houses aflame. Then the rest of their army followed as people rushed from their houses fleeing the fire. One by one they began to slash at the women and children as the men tried to fend them off with brooms and farming tools.
Screaming filled the air as so did smoke. In no time the town was as quite as it first was and the army withdrew back into the hills. Some townspeople barely alive tried to cry but had no will to do so. Rain began to fall onto the town putting out the flames. Hundreds of men, women and children lay on the floor.
A wooden panel under a porch of a house moved. It gritted back and forth until it finally opened revealing several children. One by one they all came out of their small dark hiding area. The rain poured down on their hair washing away all the smudges of dirt from their faces. One girl began to cry and fall to her knee’s. The other children held in their pain and looked on from where they stood.