Fan Fiction ❯ From Wence The Cows Came ❯ Her Creation ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Prologue: Her Creation

It was a rather gloomy night. The sky’s of Hyrule were filled with dark thunderheads and heavy rains poured from them. A man who would come to be known as The Great King of Evil stocked the sleeping village of Kakariko. A certain girl, named Maya, lived in this village which he had watched for days. His plan was to abduct her and force her to be his bride.

It had been prophesized that he would have a daughter to a hylian woman, who would share his power. Twice already he had tried to bring this child into the world and twice had he failed as both women had given him sons. He had tried to have a child with a gerudo woman and that had given him a daughter but she had no significant magic save for the ability to hear the thoughts of those around her.

Ganondorf quickly broke into the house, took the sleeping girl from her bed and mounted his horse. Only moments after he had begun to ride did the rain awaken the young woman. He put his hand over her mouth to stop her screaming as he rode out of the village.

It took little more than an hour to return to his home. Once they arrived Ganondorf carried the struggling Maya into his private chambers, still clasping her mouth. He dropped her onto the floor and watched her scramble away from him in fear, tears beginning to form in her eyes. “W...what do you want with me?” she asked staring up at him. “I need a daughter,” he said getting straight to the point, “If you can give me a daughter with notable magical abilities I will allow you to continue living. However if a son is produced your death will come all too quickly.” With that he left the room leaving her to cry at the fate that stood before her.

The next morning was to be the wedding for the two. Though Ganondorf seemed confident that she was to be the woman who would help to full fill the prophecy Maya wasn’t so sure. A month later they conceived a child and the true answer of life and death for Maya would be revealed nine months later.
***********************************
Success! Maya had given Ganondorf the child he wanted. Even four years later she could still remember the relief she felt when they told her it was a girl. And no more then an hour later did she begin to show signs of the powers Ganondorf had spoke of. Now Maya was the mother of her daughter and her husband’s three elder children. The oldest name was Kain and he was 11. Next was Cassiel who was 9 and last was Thorn who was 7. Her own daughter, now 4, had been named Alliandra or for short Alli.