Fan Fiction ❯ Game's End. ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 1:


With raven-black hair and sapphire-blue eyes, Alean Famjic hardly resembled any of the relatives that she knew about. In fact, many thought she was related to the legendary Lady-knight Delicia herself.

Zubrette, the eldest, told her to pay no heed to the gossipers while Karinsa, with her impulsive nature, just could not let things lie.

Despite their clashing personalities, there were subtle diffrences between them, and the other villagers of Shckled Tentou.

Though they were born healthy, noisy and fat like normal children, when each of the reached the age of puberty, or at least Zubrette and Karinsa did, strange events occured.

Take for instance, when Karinsa was bullied in her fourteenth year. Strangely, while the bully was taunting Karinsa, his sprouting whiskers suddenly caught fire. He spent the rest of the day blubbering gibberish.

Soon, in Alean's fifteenth year, it was plainly evident to the villagers, this was not, in fact, an ordinary family.

While Zubrette was the calm waters on the western shores of the island, Karinsa was the fiery flames within the unusual family. Alean's crackling lightning, however, caused the most trouble. Half of the time wen Zubrette or Karinsa came home, charred books or even the blackened kitchen with Alean standing dishevelled in the middle could not but just raise suspicion.

Though Alean's unusual powers have indeed caused much trouble, she has yet to see past the shown and find the veiled darkness on an empowering journey with other extraordinary beings.

Heroes?

No.

Saviors.